Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (24400 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2008
Sauce Kid is so out of touch with Reality, Fake wannabe "the Game". mo Gbadun bobo ye at all. Wack ass Rapper
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Sauce Kid is so out of touch with Reality, Fake wannabe "the Game". mo Gbadun bobo ye at all. Wack ass Rapper

gbam !!! Fake is the word to use
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2008
javalove:

gbam !!! Fake is the word to use

haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2008
there is no reason to hate bro
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by mrjuwon: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2008
javalove:

You don't have to read my reply to your stupid post. Peaople listen to music/rap/rnb for different reasons. The intelligent ones would listen to what appeals to them. The not-so-intelligent have their own and of course the skingo minded. The fact that 9 does not appeal to anyone of u goes a long way to reveal how you think. I am not saying you must felel him or accept he is better than any kid u place besides him. You all don't have to accept, HE IS THE ONLY NAIJA ARTIST THAT AWAKES THE MENTAL THOUGHT PROCESS. HE IS AMONGST THE FEW NAIJA ARTISTES THAT APPEAL TO THE LEARNED COMMUNITY

No one should teach him what to do and how to do it. He made it, without the club track blowing up,  Give him props for that and not for useless stuffs, Most of u guys talk like you didnt go to school. For the learned community, its modenine all the way. Showing us pictures does not define music. Post beats, lyrics and all,  eyin olodo wonyi

Javalove as an "educate" person, the way you reply to a counter arguement is pretty representative of your knowledge. I never said Mode is rubbish. I feel his game. I just prefer Sauce. You need to understand that Rap is not just about lyrics. Its about your emotions as well son. Its about your character. 9ice has character, D'Banj has character, they present that character in their music. Now you sitting there and yarning "thought process, and eucation" is just air. Pure air, no density, nothing intelligent to wet me with. Read my post again, I did admit Mode had that whole thought process but no swagger to it. Even Talib Kweli and Mos Def admitted that rapping conscious does not mean you deprive the listeners of your flair and character cuz you loose them. So while you sit straight and thank the Lord for the depressing sense that Mode makes, I shall be thanking the Lord while listening to "I can't feel my face" and then play "Loke" by D'Banj. Mayb after that i'll drop "Ruggedy Baba feat 9ice" to jam too. You know why they all have character.

Peace Mr Educated Javalove.
By the way what are your credentials, please let us know Mr Smart Nigerian who racks up credentials and does not know what to do with it. What is it, A PhD, an MBA, a Masters, what is it that makes you Dawkins and Einstein combined. i really would like to know.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by YourFather: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2008
Question, if the Lord were to strike down everyone with below average intelligence, how many people would remain?

I DONT LIKE MODE NINE!

The reason, very simple, he is not as good as he had let people believe, and he is not real.

First of, Mode says he reps the street, what bloody street, how many people on the street of Lagos feel him, even know. The people that can relate to him are educated people who quite frankly can't spark up a fire with a lighter and a can of petrol. His skill is old fashion, if you haven't noticed, tell me which of the great rapper still create predictable punchlines?

Durella did Gunners, taking the song away from what you would expect from a song about a football club, but something still real, Mode, shamelessly also jumped on the Gunnerz band wargon and what does he do, exactly what you would expect from a song about a football team,

You listern to the greats and they blow you away because you don't see them coming, Mode is as visible as my car wind screen, he is clear.

How many Mode songs are played in the clubs, NONE!

Whatever you say about OluwaSauceKid baba, you all have danced to a song or two of his, nuf said.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 3:26am On May 01, 2008
U know wut javalove aka sauce hater,d prob i av with u is dat u think u smarter than we all and u know better than we do and if we dnt think like u or accept wut u say den we re fools!
U av ur opinions and i av mine,so its left 4 u 2 convince and not compel me to biliv that urs is right
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2008
javalove is an asshole appreciation thread. " seeking volunteers"
saucekibaba no fit bow. never bow to modenine
yourfather how far? you are so mouthful.
all of a sdden. olenu
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 10:22am On May 01, 2008
baba to lenu ju
its naija

all the moet,hennessy
name it its there
yyyyyyyyyyyyy
this guy gat game fame maoney swag street appeal name it

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by baslone: 1:24pm On May 01, 2008
Sauce is it!!!,whatever he might have said aint changing
sh*t,9 is good no doubt but so many rappers out there
are that good and better than he is.It's all hype!!!

He rolls with the ones organizing all the shows,the
awards,the Dj's,the presenters,the MC's etc.HE is all up in your face.
Its all business.
Its either you do the same or you fall off so there's nothing
wrong with giving props to those running the show.

Years ago,In as much as most peeps out there were not
feeling Kennis then,you just had to stand them to make a
successful music career UNTIL RUGGED!!! tongue
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by hotshawlng(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2008
Mode 9 is a great lyricist. I don't see why you guys should compare him with Sauce-kid
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by edgecution(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2008
tosinadeda (m)
ile ni le nje, no place like naija

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine!
« #10 on: November 10, 2006, 09:40 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@gbade.x

now am sure u re blinded with beef

did u sav modeezy is arrogant?

You need 2 listen2 sauce talk

then u wil know d arrogant 1

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine!
« #17 on: November 13, 2006, 07:33 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@gbenga

nobody is creating beef btwn them
sauce actually dissed modeezy in one of his tracks.

Thank God its not me alone that knows that sauce is the arrogant one.

Like sauce will say

u know what the Bleep it is
@ TOSIN

When did you become sauce kid's disciple? See your quotes above. grin grin grin
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 10:39pm On May 02, 2008
We are in 2008 man.
I still maintain that sauce is arrogant.
Y wnt he,too mush money,swag name it!
Sauce lenu bi shakabula!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 10:49pm On May 02, 2008
whether him arrogant or him na nice guy. omo sauce kid is a damn good rapper and sauce kid will not bow to no one who no reach him level. if anyone is better than sauce kid musically, giving the people what they want, giving the people what they can relate to, trust, its not modenine.
modenine is a hasbeen, wasbeen and what the Bleep does he have to show for it? dude is better off following up wit nysc plans
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by baslone: 6:15am On May 03, 2008
Its N.A.I.J.A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 7:27am On May 03, 2008
gba ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 4:08am On May 05, 2008
Sauce is juss Cocky but Itz all business, u need that to Impress others or intimidate others, itz part of da game sha, Like The African Kings, www.myspace.com/theafricankings Coming up w/ a whole new style of Naija Music sha, And who knows by nxt year, y'all will be hearing bout them as well, MODE 9 is a BEAST fam, Now that dude SPITS!!!! Sauce RAPS!!! BIG DIFFERENCE!! So whoerver compares Sauce to Mode 9, Something deh do una,

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 7:08am On May 05, 2008
omo africankings sauce kid is an artist. he hasmusic in lots of styles. rapperrs only make monotonous sounding music like modenine.
to compare sauce kid to modenine comes down to lyrics, style, swagger, presence, fanbase, appeal, stage presence, media hype, and most of all look the part.

say no more.
i know what i am posting about.sauce kid wins big in all categories.
no dulling because it is naija
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by acidrop(f): 7:10am On May 05, 2008
sauce kids can never do that abeg
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 7:14am On May 05, 2008
sauc kid canot do what?
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by djchronic(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2008
SWAG & STYLE

Q-Beats UK in conjunction with ChronicMiX Entertainment, Bradford Uni ACS & Huddersfield Uni ACS presents SWAG & STYLE!!

This promises to be a Night of Class & Style, with the dopest mix of Hip-hop, R&B, Bashment and Funky House.

Special Guest: Q-beats' TRAFIC, and SAUCEKID (Best Hip-hop video Nominee) Performing his new single: I can't feel My face. and his all-time hit: Yebaribaaaaa!!

MUSIC: DJ Chronic & DJ Unbeetable

This is a rave for the true ballers, so if u comin. make sure u've got ur swag on, and Upgrade ur game, no long! Ladies, be as sexy and fly as u can be,

Tickets: £10 in advance, more at the door.

The club has a capacity of 250 so early arrival is strongly advised. Champagne bottles available from as little as £25!!!!

Guest list + Tickets: text ur names to 07951404031, 07946050426, 07767426505, 07920403735
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=20001095169
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2008
@ Skingo:

Get real fam, If u ever compare Sauce to Modenine then u juss his puppet plain and fukkin simple, Say he go harder than African Kings too!!!! Please mah nig, u juss falling fuh da hype aswell, M9 will wreck Sauce anyday anytome, and datz juss facts!!! Sauce had to give da dude his props w/ his own mouth knowing that Mode9 is a beats HANDS DOWN!!! As far as am concerned, I am more of AKS fan, These cats has been doing this for almost two years now and now they slowly taking over, these guys are too much, www.myspace.com/theafricankings and the thing is, THEY KEEP IT REAL!!! but rest assured, Una go hear from them VERY SOON!!! grin

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2008
this african king music is not goos enough for be hyped. so pls cut the crap. we no chop am.

besides i dont have to argue with u. sauce kid for president of ogba
its naija
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 4:48am On May 06, 2008
@ skingo:

How much did they pay u to be sukkin his dikk like that!!! Get off his balls u fukkin queer, Shey I send whether u like AKS or not, Speak fuh da rest that listens to their song more than Sauce, Their plays says it all, they are being hurrd more than yo Duck Sauce, Which should shut u up, www.myspace.com/saucekid vs www.myspace.com/theafricankings They got real fans u dimwit!!! So get a Life, I personally like their song better than Sauce but if u ever say Sauce is better than Mode9 then, u trippin!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2008
what? see what this guy is doing. u come out of nowhere and believe u can ente rthe industry by posting ur website on nairaland. talking about fans? do u have people shouting your name in your city where u live? repping for u till u return. people wey go kill for u?
u no fit now.
e easy? let's hear your music now. if u believe say african kings is the next step in hiphop for naija, please type 1
if u believe this guy is on drugs then pls dont respond to his post coz it seems awon bys have started making nonsense music because they believe the industry is open for any tom dick and harry.
omo u no be african king for texas o. no dull yourself.
its naija so go and die
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2008
Ha! Omo, u're just a typical hater, That's all, I bet u that u even know their lyrics pass me self, :-D Abeg go chop dikk joh, One thing is for sure, Their style weh different than Sauce so thatz already no point comparing them BUT they'll wreck Sauce ANYTIME!!! U kno u love their shit but like a typical ignorant slut, u will chose to bash them quickly coz u wudnt wanna see them succeed!!! grin but guess what, u go hear their name till u die!!! Go jump off a bridge joh, Sauce aint betta than Mode9 nor is he colder than AKS!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Ha! Omo, u're just a typical hater, That's all, I bet u that u even know their lyrics pass me self, :-D Abeg go chop dikk joh, One thing is for sure, Their style weh different than Sauce so thatz already no point comparing them BUT they'll wreck Sauce ANYTIME!!! You kno u love their shit but like a typical ignorant slut, u will chose to bash them quickly because u wudnt want to see them succeed!!! grin but guess what, u go hear their name till u die!!! Go jump off a bridge joh, Sauce aint betta than Mode9 nor is he colder than AKS!!!

~We Are AKS~

right. carry go. i know goo music when i hear and what u promoting is not good music. kappish
if u dont like what im saying then stop doing music. or at least wait till we hear you on radio, see you on television.
nairaland and youtube will not cut it. those avenues are available for everyone. lol
so come correct!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 4:17am On May 07, 2008
Itz all good, Itz already obvious that your pussy lips wont stop drippin, so keep running yo pussy lips, e go better!!! As I said these cats(Saucekid, Mode9, 9ice, eLDee, etc, ) been doing this fuh years, AKS been doing this juss fuh 1 year and a half and almost got more plays than all these cats, yet u got da nerves to say their music is not good U juss a hater thatz all :-D This is all pointless coz itz not like they care bout ma opinion or urs so itz a waste of time!!! As I said if u need their link, itz www.myspace.com/theafricankings and am sure ur da one thats even bumping their song more than me self, OLE!!! E wan pretend like sheh him no get their song for his mp3 player grin, yeye boy!!!

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 6:42am On May 07, 2008
dude have you heard about friendblaster? those plays.
cdome on now, we know how u got those plays.
like i said go make good music otherwise no one will be a fan or even recommend you for interviews, shows or features.
if u like listen, if u like yab me. thats your business. at the end of the day. me i dey see money.
shout outs to all the mugus that are paying me
yyy
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by edgecution(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2008
Where is Bolajibaok?
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by temple(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2008
opinions are like ass hole, we all got one, i like Mode 9 at all ramification compared to Sauce Kid
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by baslone: 12:28pm On May 07, 2008
temple:

opinions are like ass hole, we all got one, i like Mode 9 at all ramification compared to Sauce Kid

Well thats right coz I also love SAUCE! wink

HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph / Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? / Laycon - HipHop feat. Deshinor (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.