Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,788 members, 7,956,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life (1315 Views)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by tobechi20(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
I have come at peace with my self and chose to be single for life. My lipid is normal. Have no thing against ladies. Just
prefer lyf without dem

2 Likes

Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by Kondomatic(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Life without ladies is a hell on earth bro, you may not need one for a relationship but you need them for other things.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by MrsChima(f): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
tobechi20:
I have come at peace with my self and chose to be single for life. My lipid is normal. Have no thing against ladies. Just
prefer lyf without dem

I don't think it is odd. If you are not with a person who can share good things with you and grow with you positively then why not be single?

If you are going to be in a relationship, let it mutually benefit the both of you instead of doing it because it looks good to other people.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by Cutehector(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
If u think u can stay single, it's cool.

But uf u engage in serious masturbation in d closet, u need to get married! cool
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by Burnnotice(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
tobechi20:
prefer lyf without dem
don't do things based on what others think' do it if it makes you happy

1 Like

Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by DankemzI(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
You'll die Lonely
Think about your prospective wife, kids, grand kids.
You might not feel it now, but when old age sets in you'll definitely regret it.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by ChappyChase: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
tobechi20:
prefer lyf without dem
The problem is if you can cope with the "when are you getting married question" From families, friends and even society?
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by Gabaleve(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
OP...U have a serious psychological problem

U wont regret it now,until when u are old

u wil look at urself,think about ur wasted life and at the end call urslf a great Fool

1 Like

Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Well, it's certainly not "Even."
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by sirjakez(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
It is odd abeg, why would anyone choose to remain single, not just single o, single for life... pls don't choose to be single
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by nathaniel007(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
sirjakez:
It is odd abeg, why would anyone choose to remain single, not just single o, single for life... pls don't choose to be single
why is it odd
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by nathaniel007(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
DankemzI:
You'll die Lonely
You might not feel it now, but when old age sets in you'll definitely regret it.
we came to this world alone and we will all die alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by KzY(f): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
It is not odd! Don't get married, everyday is Independence Day grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by sirjakez(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
nathaniel007:
why is it odd
because I don't see any reason to remain single... it doesn't feel right to me sha

1 Like

Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by advanceDNA: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
tobechi20:
prefer lyf without dem

U r perfectly normal.....dont let anyone make u think conventional...the married folks are married for usually 3 reasons...and a chunk of dem aren't even happy in it...my opinion though
1)someone dragged them...usually family pressure, girlfriend pressure, pregnancy, family of the lady is very rich.. etc

2) they've actually found someone they like being with,sex is great.bla,bla,bla...thats what most peeps refer to as love..

3) finally ...impulse that results from conventional thinking....that idea most peeps get once they hit age 30..."the it's time to get married idea,all my mates are almost married"...dont get me wrong am not saying it's a bad idea to be conventional...I guess in this hypocritical world we all live in, conventional ideas makes us appear normal nd less judged by the world.

So it's obvious number 2 above hasn't happened to u yet...number 1 or 3 will catch up on u if u have a caring family members....but if u have a strong will and u can stand ur ground...I think u shuld be fine...
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by eitsei(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Yes, it's odd cos God created everything in pairs...we all need someone but finding the right is normal while being with the wrong person is odd
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by eitsei(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
advanceDNA:

U r perfectly normal.....dont let anyone make u think conventional...the married folks are married for usually 3 reasons...and a chunk of dem aren't even happy in it...my opinion though
1)someone dragged them...usually family pressure, girlfriend pressure, pregnancy, family of the lady is very rich.. etc

2) they've actually found someone they like being with,sex is great.bla,bla,bla...thats what most peeps refer to as love..

3) finally ...impulse that results from conventional thinking....that idea most peeps get once they hit age 30..."the it's time to get married idea,all my mates are almost married"...dont get me wrong am not saying it's a bad idea to be conventional...I guess in this hypocritical world we all live in, conventional ideas makes us appear normal nd less judged by the world.

So it's obvious number 2 above hasn't happened to u yet...number 1 or 3 will catch up on u if u have a caring family members....but if u have a strong will and u can stand ur ground...I think u shuld be fine...
Yinmu, keep deceiving urself u won't know the consequence until u r old
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by advanceDNA: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
eitsei:
Yinmu, keep deceiving urself u won't know the consequence until u r old

For starters how is being single a deception??...ive seen thousands of oldmen once married that are single nd lonely...maybe death of spouse, divorce.etc.nd all their kids have grown nd gone to make something out of their own lives...and its just one on or two extended relative that's living with the old man...I see very little difference in someone that decides to be single from beggining...
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
tobechi20:
prefer lyf without dem
Who will it help undecided

On a serious note, it's not a good decision. U need to experience love even if it's fake. Love is a beautiful thing even with the dramas.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by nanauju(f): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hey, c'mon. Just because you've had bad relationships doesn't mean you should give up jor. Such is life

Even the Bible says it's not good for a man to be alone
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by tobechi20(m): 4:58am On Feb 29, 2016
Kondomatic:
Life without ladies is a hell on earth bro, you may not need one for a relationship but you need them for other things.
such as.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by tobechi20(m): 5:00am On Feb 29, 2016
Cutehector:
If u think u can stay single, it's cool.

But uf u engage in serious masturbation in d closet, u need to get married! cool

Sure.. Aint mastubating
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by tobechi20(m): 5:02am On Feb 29, 2016
DankemzI:
You'll die Lonely
i was born Lonely to so can die Lonely
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by tobechi20(m): 5:06am On Feb 29, 2016
Gabaleve:
OP...U have a serious psychological problem

U wont regret it now,until when u are old

u wil look at urself,think about ur wasted life and at the end call urslf a great Fool
so a life single is a wasted life
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by tobechi20(m): 5:12am On Feb 29, 2016
eitsei:
Yes, it's odd cos God created everything in pairs...we all need someone but finding the right is normal while being with the wrong person is odd

Talking about God.... He brot me to d world alone without.. . Did he maké a.mistake.. Is it odd to b born alone
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life by eitsei(m): 7:22am On Feb 29, 2016
tobechi20:

Talking about God.... He brot me to d world alone without.. . Did he maké a.mistake.. Is it odd to b born alone
he didn't make a mistake by bringing into this world alone cos anybody born together with you will be your sister and it's a taboo marrying ur sister, so therefore u look for ur other half in another family

(1) (Reply)

My Baby's Father / Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? / The Life Gals Live In University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.