Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt (26311 Views)

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win / Dakuku Vs Wike: Supreme Court Begins Hearing Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
mazizitonene:

you think say na just ordinary prayer ? you know how much 'em go collect go house for the prayer ?
U dey der wen he pay am. Shey Bubu non dash Mbaka moni too
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
ipledge10:
Please how many times will they have supreme Court thanksgiving? He be like say this man no get work to do
As in ehen I taya for am oh. Make ehen non work first, ehn go see pepper
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by ipledge10(m): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
asuustrike2009:

As in ehen I taya for am oh. Make ehen non work first, ehn go see pepper
grin grin
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
freshvine:

That's how useless Buhari went to Saudi Arabia to perform nonsense all in the name of praying for Nigeria.
Abeg tell am oh. Bubu wan chance GEJ for dat one oh
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by LovesonBlezz(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Angelberry:
The man is not photogenic at all
who photogenic help
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
charix:
The fact this man celebrates his victory every other day shows he was guilty to begin with.
How I wish we had a governor who'd continue Amaechi's legacy and not one only interested in tearing down the good name the man spent four years plus building before he ran mad and power-hungry.
So is it Dakuku that would continue his legacy? Amaechi is a thief including Wike but the supreme court has spoken
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
who photogenic help
I am a big fan of wike
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Politrick. Everybody is doing election thanksgiving. Those who killed and bought victory and the survivors of those who were killed. In all these, somebody is mocking God. The way we are going, very soon, armed robbers will begin to organise thanksgiving for successful operation, just as robbed victims will go to church to thank God for surviving a robbery attack.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by benson81(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
pls my broda tell dem Pastor David Ibieyeomie and salvation ministry get money pass most of the wealthy politicians so dey can't be paid.
dandollaz:

david ibiyoemie dont need rivers money.he pray for better rivers
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
All these thanksgiving is not reflecting in the lives and conduct of the people of ourState,it is a known fact that the State is rated the highest in cultism in Nigeria.Why cant both the govt and people of Rivers State have true repentance,it is high time we stopped deceiving ourselves God is not mocked.We need to change our style let us conduct deliverance for the State because the foundation was built on faulty platform.This is my candid advise for this state where many of our leaders have severally at different times promoted cultism,truth is bitter but let us collectively adopt the other option.Long live our good people of Rivers State

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Firefire(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ngenekwenu how market ?

See your nemesis... and the slayer of Rotimi your uncle. cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by LovesonBlezz(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Angelberry:
I am a big fan of wike
one bottle of beer for you
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Na so this man wan do thanksgiving till 2019? Operation zero patchhole pothole Neva reach my side o undecided
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by chichriso: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
deen11:
Nigerians so much love wastage! Of what value is this thanksgiving lavishing taxpayers money, having held one in church after the supreme's verdict. Nigeria, I hail thee.....

How dare you called thanksgiving a wantage of money. That is why you remain poor
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
one bottle of beer for you
Thanks! Angels don't take beer, I'll be okay with a bottle of malt. Lol
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Bizibi(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
bunchyproject:
in every situation,give thanks.
yea but he need to get to work,4 yrs is not really far.....
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by kolmart: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
At the end of the day they will run out of cash to pay worker salary again. nah wah for Naija colonial mentality ooo
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Omeny: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
I watched the program LIVE from lagos, and I tell you, I was impress with what I saw!

Wike is a fearless Man and he boldly sounded that to the enemies that they know him so well!

Whilst his Brother Fayose was on ground too!
He said 'If you hit him,you are in trouble,If He hits you,you are in trouble too!

God Bless Rivers!
God Bless Edo!
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by pavy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
BlackMerchant:
Thanksgiving every week? Smh

another thanksgiving coming up 2mo...stay posted for d details grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by ebuka10box(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pastor David ibiyeomie God bless u and more grace to u
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
asuustrike2009:

So is it Dakuku that would continue his legacy? Amaechi is a thief including Wike but the supreme court has spoken
Courts sentence innocent people to death too. My opinion stands the same. Yes, he stole but he brought the most development to the state if I remember correctly. Wike has done nothing sofar but tear down Amaechi's name, renovate a few roads, underlook Amaechi's achievements and play a victim.
Having Dakuku in power would positively ensure continuity of Amaechi's legacy in the state.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by eLcastro(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
charix:
The fact this man celebrates his victory every other day shows he was guilty to begin with.
How I wish we had a governor who'd continue Amaechi's legacy and not one only interested in tearing down the good name the man spent four years plus building before he ran mad and power-hungry.
point of correction..3yrz pluz.,d last tenure as u rytly said was use 4 power-hungry....all d same sha..wike shud wrk.,e don start ma str rd..abeg make dem end em b4 rain start grin
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
charix:

Courts sentence innocent people to death too. My opinion stands the same. Yes, he stole but he brought the most development to the state if I remember correctly. Wike has done nothing sofar but tear down Amaechi's name, renovate a few roads, underlook Amaechi's achievements and play a victim.
Having Dakuku in power would positively ensure continuity of Amaechi's legacy in the state.
Having Dakuku would continue the looting no wonder he was crying foul when he lost out. Am even surprised that they some persons voted him into power. One thing Nigerians should know is that all nigeria politicians are the same irrespective of their party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by macarson2k(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
charix:

Which Legacy do Amaechi have there? If there is Legacy APC should have won the election.
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by macarson2k(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
kcmichael:
How can u tell Ogonis to use every means to resist Magnus Abe.let the Electorate decide that.when has Wike become the Court to prosecute Election offenders.Wike knows very well that if APC wins all the state seats he stand a chance of impeachment,he's jittering.The blood of Souls killed during the guber election will contimue to speak in Rivers state.Wke didn't comdemn the boys on military camouflage that attacked the military ,He was one sided in his statement.

APC win all the seat. You need serious healing.They will first impeach God before Wike.
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by spencekat(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Congratulations to Gov.Wike.
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by willele(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wike d powerful governor. God will bless you and continue to bless you after second tenure. Rivers people say welcome.
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Dakad: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Our politicians are now holier than Pope. How I wish they really know this God. But I don't blame them, I blame the gullible Nigerian that get deceives by this politicians. They will armed their boys during election and innocent lifes will be lost and yet ascribed victory to God. Pls dnt get me wrong, no political party is excepted before people will call me APC member or wailer
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by robosky02(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
willele:
Wike d powerful governor. God will bless you and continue to bless you after second tenure. Rivers people say welcome.

amen
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by phameous: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
mazizitonene:

you think say na just ordinary prayer ? you know how much 'em go collect go house for the prayer ?

Smh4u.
Bitter truth is, whoever won the election and called dat man of God u are speaking ill of for prayers, he wil stil show up..
Reason: he is not after dia #5 as a matter of fact he can pay dem dia wages single handedly til dia governorship tenure is over.
He is also a rivers man biologically, I mean who wouldn't want good for his own state...
I can go on, but no need.....lemie just hope u come out at least a lil frm ur ignorance.

Next time check well before u talk...twill help.
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by mazizitonene(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
phameous:

Smh4u.
Bitter truth is, whoever won the election and called dat man of God u are speaking ill of for prayers, he wil stil show up..
Reason: he is not after dia #5 as a matter of fact he can pay dem dia wages single handedly til dia governorship tenure is over.
He is also a rivers man biologically, I mean who wouldn't want good for his own state...
I can go on, but no need.....lemie just hope u come out at least a lil frm ur ignorance.

Next time check well before u talk ...twill help.
young lady i stay in ph, i know this two men pretty well and perhaps some things you dont know..........check properly you may be the one wallowing in ignorance....but lets not go into an argument

and enuf with the head shaking lest you get a headache...........and i'm not talking...kids like you wont understand
Re: Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt by Memento4real: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Our able governor u are good to go abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov / ‘I Owned Lucrative Businesses’ — Malami Writes Buhari Over Corruption Allegation / Reno Omokri States How PDP Left Nigeria On May 29, 2015 As 1$ Approaches ₦500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.