Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose (47996 Views)

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by ionsman: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose Governor Nyesom on Saturday accused President Muhammadu Buhari of mapping ways towards making Nigeria an Islamic nation.

Fayose made the allegations while delivering a speech at the inter–denominational thanksgiving held in Port-Harcourt to celebrate the victory of the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike after the supreme court ruling.

Governor Fayose, who referred to himself as Peter, the rock who cannot be harmed by anyone, announced to the crowd that he had a secret to reveal.

He asked those present if he should reveal the big secret about the Buhari led, APC government.

After the crowd yelled that he should reveal it, Fayose said: “They have started subtle moves to make Nigeria an Islamic nation, but God will stop them. This was done in 1984, it failed, it would fail again.”

To underline an earlier boast that he could not be intimidated by the ruling party, Fayose further stated: “I am not far away, I am in Ekiti. I am Ayo Fayose, Peter the rock, if you hit me you will be in trouble. If I hit you, you will be in trouble.”

To substantiate his claim about the President’s plan to make Nigeria an Islamic nation, Fayose said: “Why did five of them go to Saudi Arabia to wait for our man there (referring to President Buhari and state governors), if they don’t have agenda.

“The agenda is coming small small, but we will resist it. Nigeria is a free nation where we proclaim the name of Jesus Christ freely, and we believe in Allah for those who are muslims. This nation will not be taken for an Islamic nation,” Fayose said.

As a closing remark, the Ekiti State governor went on to declare and “decree” the return of a PDP-led government in 2019.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/buhari-wants-to-islamise-nigeria-fayose/

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Kondomatic(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fayose you're alone in this.

296 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by virus05(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
.it's obvious. ...His plan will not work..

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by IGBOPRINCE: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
He s saying the truth, though, but why did buhari travel to mecca with four governors?

In other news, buhari joins the islamic nations in order to counter the terrorist attacks in the north.

But I know that whatever plans they have in their minds against nigeria, they will never succeed.

Amen.

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by ORACLE1975(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mr madness have you taken Oshogbo weed again

281 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by ionsman: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fayose is the most foolish governor in Nigeria and that's a fact.

481 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by joshing(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hnnnn
I pray it's not true

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Tunami(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
fayose the empty drum.

189 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Tocheagle(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Choping Moimoi

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
Criously whoever watched the show will know this OP is jst seeking cheap fame.

And to anyone who is gonna spew trash here (like always) just do it at the grasp of your own bitterness. because

1. Buhari ddnt and wouldn't do such.

2. The peril politicians are jst using religious rants to bagain and wager your cheap emotions, trust , and ofcourse and ultimately ur Vote.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
ionsman:
Fayose is the most foolish governor in Nigeria and that's a fact.
If you dont know their plans; we know and we understand that what fayose is saying is nothing but the truth and we shall resist it.

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Jorussia(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
He s saying the truth, though, but why did buhari travelled to mecca with four governors?

In other news, buhari joins the islamic nations in other to countered terrorist attacks in the north.

But I know that whatever plans they have in their minds towards nigerian, they will never succeed.

Amen.
Why are you being so Mischievous? Is it not some few days ago that the President said that we(Nigeria) is not part of the Islamic coalition against Isis?

241 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by johnmartus(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
This man inciting nigerians against the government DSS should do something fast before this bastard called fayose set our country on fire.

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Jorussia(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
masterpower:

If you dont know their plans; we know and we understand that what fayose is saying is nothing but the truth and we shall resist it.
which plan are you talking about? Is it not the same phantom plan that you and your party used to campaign against pmb during the last general election that failed?

166 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by doctokwus: 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
How long can the govt continue tolerating fayose's falsehood and personal attacks on Buhari?
I doubt if immunity covers peddling falsehood on both govt and person.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Habakus: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Just watch as people castigate this man without trying to reason out the message he's passing. Almost all the vices that the wise ones foresaw that will characterize Buhari's tenure are happening right before our very eyes,so i won't put it beyond Buhari to try Islamize Nigeria. If only Nigerians had listened,we wouldn't be saddled with this embarassment called Buhari.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by haywire07(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Freedom of speech , but freedom after speech is wat I can't assure you

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Yes! Fayose is always right. He is like the famous Napoleon's character in Animal Farm by George Orwell

Why would oba of Lagos, Emir of Kano, Otaru of Auchi and the Sultaan of Sokoto be in Mecca same time with 5 muslim governors only?

Buhari and APC have an agenda to forcefully make d whole of nigeria a new Somalia

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
He s saying the truth, though, but why did buhari travelled to mecca
with four governors?

In other news, buhari joins the islamic nations in other to countered terrorist attack in the north.

But I know that whatever plans they have in their minds towards nigerian they will never succeed.

Amen.

Buhari travelled to Mecca in other to countered terrorist attacks towards Nigerian
grin

Ipod youths won't kill us with Ingrish oo grin grin cheesy

This is why some people don't take the WAEC statistics seriously cheesy grin

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by austinsmat(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nnamdi KANU is a prophet I said it

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by CltrAltDel: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ipods yoots.....sorry to disappoint una

Nigeria Is Not An Islamic Country: Buhari Rejects Offer To Join Coalition Of Islamic States

http://www.gistalive.com/2016/02/24/nigeria-is-not-an-islamic-country-buhari-rejects-offer-to-join-coalition-of-islamic-states/

Buhari Rejects Invitation to Join Coalition of Islamic States against Terror

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-rejects-invitation-to-join-coalition-of-islamic-states-against-terror/232745/

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by dammytosh: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
I think Fayose has a Psychological disorder.

So because Buhari went to Saudi and met 5 people he wanted to Islamise Nigeria.

Buhari even stated it categorically that :

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-rejects-invitation-to-join-coalition-of-islamic-states-against-terror/232745/

When GEJ went to Jerusalem with All the Bishops and Governors in Nigeria, he wanted to 'Christianise' Nigeria too ?

I don't think this is politics, Fayose's needs medical attention.

N:B I would have laffed this off and moved on but seriously, some m0r0ns actually thought Fayose was saying the truth.

265 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by CltrAltDel: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
He s saying the truth, though, but why did buhari travelled to mecca with four governors?

In other news, buhari joins the islamic nations in other to countered terrorist attacks in the north.

But I know that whatever plans they have in their minds towards nigerian, they will never succeed.

Amen.

You are a disgrace...........after you go shout Buhari na dullard...buhari no get certificate......IGBOPRINCE, you are disgrace to Ipod yoot.

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Goke7: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
I think a party who just had a chairman in the person of sheriff is actually the one trying to islamise Nigeria.

PDP keep playing the foolish politics that made them loose the 2015 elections. They will never learn

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by mrmetoo1: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Habakus:
Just watch as people castigate this man without trying to reason out the message he's passing. Almost all the vices that the wise ones foresaw that will characterize Buhari's tenure are happening right before our very eyes,so i won't put it beyond Buhari to try Islamize Nigeria. If only Nigerians had listened,we wouldn't be saddled with this embarassment called Buhari.

Pls start listing those things that are happening

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by sotall(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2016

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by WASMOG(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
MAY GOD ANSWER UR PRAYER BABA I LOVE U

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Horlufemi(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
I need the type of weed Fayose is taking.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by domopps(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Veteran actor of Ekiti land

I so much love ur comic scenes

Cheeeeers

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by martineverest(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fayose is becoming too foolish.. He talk without sense

It's so ironic that he's sitting with king of Islamism, while he was making the speech

44 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) / 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.