Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose (48032 Views)

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by virus05(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
ganshious:
you have a block head.walahi.so u don't know Muslims travel for umurah...eeeeeediot u nd foooool fayose.
ok
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by proxillin(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fayose. U r a big idiot. Your immunity will soon expire. The same way campaigned against PMB and failed. You are the reason why GEJ lost . you r doing the same all over again.
A lunatic inmate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by 4four(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
reading some comment here make me wonder the kind of education being thoughts in our school or the way some youth reason now a days.............. should d president had went to macca with rocha okorocha or akwa ibon governor that known next to nothing about Islamic culture and it was not a crime when formal presidents like Obasanjo and Jonathern went to jerusalem

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Philinho(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
all I know is that I can't trust Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by skyman200(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Now u kw, Nigeria has join an islamic country, remember the islamic bank is about to Give Nigeria loan to expand Economy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by proxillin(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
4four:
reading some comment here make me wonder the kind of education being thoughts in our school or the way some youth reason now a days.............. should d president had went to macca with rocha okorocha or akwa ibon governor that known next to nothing about Islamic culture and it was not a crime when formal presidents like Obasanjo and Jonathern went to jerusalem

They reason like fayose. They want Chris ngige to go and perform haj. I don't know what is wrong with our brothers from that part of Nigeria. They are mentally crippled. No wonder they are inconsequential

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by tinsel: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
This Governor is a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by captain11: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fayose need medical attention quickly now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by IGBOPRINCE: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
pweshboi:

Tho I'm not a Muslim I'll just like to ask why did Jonathan go to Jerusalem during his own tenure? Did he go there alone? If fayose doesn't know what else to say he should go and sleep abeg
like I said before, we christians re not a threats to the world. That s why.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fayose is a pdp form of Lai Mohammed grin
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by muteeu(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
ionsman:
Fayose is the most foolish governor in Nigeria and that's a fact.
fayose want to cause religion problem. President Muhammad buhari run this country without religion influence or interference. run with free mind and he is pure man... fayose fear God

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by HaneefahRN(f): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Watching the thread get filled up by hateful 3 yrs old brained cry babies.

How will a civilian president Islamize a Country? This is the same political bullshit these pple keep bringing up at end of the day they are all bunch of thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by onunwa21(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fayose! Fayose!! Fayose!!!
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Abagworo(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fayose should be arrested and executed. Yes killed by hanging. Anybody who instigates religious crisis will die if I were a President. Buhari should not be like Jonathan and allow people jeopardise the unity of Nigeria with lies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by tinsel: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jonathan during his time went to Jerusalem with peter obi and some christians to pray, then he did not christianize Nigeria. Now Buhari is doing same thing, he will islamize nigeria.
Fayose is just a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Bheewhy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
And I know some set of old cargoes and foolish people will still believe this insane man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by olajizz01(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
He s saying the truth, though, but why did buhari travelled to mecca with four governors?

In other news, buhari joins the islamic nations in other to counter the terrorist attacks in the north.

But I know that whatever plans they have in their minds towards nigeria, they will never succeed.

Amen.

Christainity is the most hypocritical religion in the whole world,when ineffectual Buffon was going around with all that runs CAN pastors and turned aso villa to their personal house,this useless tout called Governor and his stupid followers didnt say they wanted to christainise Nigeria,bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by pweshboi(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
like I said before, we christians re not a threats to the world. That s why.
Bros if u were to be given Birth to in a Muslim home there is every probability you'll still be a Muslim till date... The problem is not the religion but the people "extrimists" among them.. I'll like to let u know we also have Christian extremists too that... And as long as ure an extremist u pose a great threat to the world

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Benez: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
He s saying the truth, though, but why did buhari travelled to mecca with four governors?

In other news, buhari joins the islamic nations in other to counter the terrorist attacks in the north.

But I know that whatever plans they have in their minds towards nigeria, they will never succeed

Amen.

That can never happen in Nigeria. It is rather on record that of all the president Nigeria ever had, it was only GED that attended the meeting of Organization of Islamic Countries. For Fayose, he is a tout who should not be listened to. I wonder how we Ekiti people found ourselves in this mess. The Deputy Gov cannot approve more than N10,000 ditto the Permanent Secs. They dare not say this because of the fear of loosin jobs Pls anyone can find out this. Is this how to run a govt?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by pastormellanby: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
He is seeking the support of clueless IPOB youths.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by olajizz01(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
masterpower:

If you dont know their plans; we know and we understand that what fayose is saying is nothing but the truth and we shall resist it.
If u know there plan,u are free to seceed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Anybody that believe this is an illiterate. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by bbjummy: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
skyman200:
Now u kw, Nigeria has join an islamic country, remember the islamic bank is about to Give Nigeria loan to expand Economy
Just what came to mind. We are watching as it goes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by popcykaylah(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Yes! Fayose is always right. He is like the famous Napoleon's character in Animal Farm by George Orwell

Why would oba of Lagos, Emir of Kano, Otaru of Auchi and the Sultaan of Sokoto be in Mecca same time with 5 muslim governors only?

Buhari and APC have an agenda to forcefully make d whole of nigeria a new Somalia
in this 21st century Na him person go reason say one person wan islamize Nigeria?Mr man this people you mentioned are all Muslims.so you expect him to take osinbanjo to mecca or rather they all visit Jerusalem?dude please don't add to fayose's old age stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Alabamajogor: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ayodele Fayose is a cheap-attention seeker Governor. instead of him to face administration squarely in my dear State of Ekiti, he was busy attacking President Buhari. It is also worthy to note that PMB can't and will not islamize this country. This same Fayose vehemently rejected and still rejecting the Treasury Single Account (TSA) of the present administration, a policy that has safe this country Billions of Naira. This man and his cronies are rouges and will never succeed in plunging us into a further mess in this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by tinsel: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jonathan played religious politics most as a president and then nobody accused of trying to christianize nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
skyman200:
Islamic bank also gv Nigeria loan during gej tenure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by lifestyle1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ekiti state and ondo state should be merged . Ekiti is too small to be a state.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by captain11: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fayose need medical attention quickly now.
Pls, let some body inform the family the condition of this man now before is too late. This is not how to play opposition party. You still have that agbaro mentality in his head. Fayose dose not respect elders started from his own house. A man with know respect for anybody. That your mouth will soon close very soon. Agbaro man, garrage boy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by platorepublic(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
I stopped listening to this man before he lost his brain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by popcykaylah(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fayose for me is like an adult using dippers.hes a fool and a disgrace to we ekiti people.he talks like an illiterate..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide / Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust / Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.