Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,529 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

4 Ways To Attract A Lady Without Having A Damn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways To Attract A Lady Without Having A Damn (931 Views)

Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman / Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To Attract A Lady Without Having A Damn by dhenri(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
articles more recently and he talked about how impossible it is to get a lady even when your wallet is empty, your pocket is dry and you have nothing in your bank account. I found that quite interesting and decided to do a piece on it.
We all know a man is more attractive when he has money by his side; a fancy car makes you attractive, good clothes turn the lady’s eyes and if you have money at your disposal you can also spin her around – agreed.
Chris Brown released his song “loyal” and it was a big hit among almost every young man; the reason being that he passed a message about how untrue ladies are to a man who has no money and how they show interest to a man with money. I also read a debate between Shawn and Drama as they argued on if a relationship can survive if the man is broke and I found it interesting.
However, even though I strongly believe that money plays a huge factor in making a man attractive, ladies can also get attracted to you if you have some of these qualities listed below.

1. BE REAL
I was wondering if ‘real’ is the right phrase to use and I think it is. Ladies somehow notice when a man is original and this can make them attracted to you. Don’t go around claiming what you are not, don’t try to show a false image; if you are ‘natural’, you are hundred percent more attractive.

2. BE CONFIDENT
Confidence is also another thing; the mistake some men who don’t have a huge bank account keep making is losing their confidence. Confidence always makes a man shine and stand out; always have that confidence and self-belief; if you don’t believe in yourself, no one would.

3. HAVE YOUR SELLING POINT
I’m a firm believer of having a selling point; if you are someone who can make a lady laugh then that’s your selling point that could make her attracted to you; if you have a huge fashion sense then make that your selling point; if you have any skill or talent, probably you’re a good musician then that’s a selling point; mind you, selling point doesn’t mean that you should brag, it means that you should make yourself attractive with what you have.

4. BE SMART
Women are also attracted to men who are smart; if you don’t have money then be smart for your own sake. If you are smart and intelligent you must know this, somewhere, somehow, a lady is probably attracted to you. Smartness is a quality most ladies love and they can become attracted to you if they deem you are smart – well, that’s if you aren’t smart and quite stupid at the same time.
Can you attract a lady even if you are quite broke? I really do think so, I have seen so many situations where this happened, so it’s not another wonder of the world; so men should get their acts together and stop being mesmerised by Chris Brown’s ‘loyal’, nice song though.
Re: 4 Ways To Attract A Lady Without Having A Damn by Tallesty1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Attracting a lady when you're broke is no biggie, the problem lies in keeping her.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Attract A Lady Without Having A Damn by Lovetinz(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Attracting a lady when you're broke is no biggie, the problem lies in keeping her.
God bless you.
Re: 4 Ways To Attract A Lady Without Having A Damn by Panzerfaust(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Finally something sensible..its so funny that the average Naija guy believes that babes will only fall for you if you have money. Only a hoe will follow a guy just for money.

Real guys don't chase hoes.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Attract A Lady Without Having A Damn by lekjons(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
errm! errm!

op, in which country?
Re: 4 Ways To Attract A Lady Without Having A Damn by digitite: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
A woman who couldn't value you on your way to the promise land isn't worth a dime in your will.

If she goes out with you because of the money, she is more or less a commodity that ought to prove her durability over time.
Re: 4 Ways To Attract A Lady Without Having A Damn by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
dhenri:

1. BE REAL
I was wondering if ‘real’ is the right phrase to use and I think it is. Ladies somehow notice when a man is original and this can make them attracted to you. Don’t go around claiming what you are not, don’t try to show a false image; if you are ‘natural’, you are hundred percent more attractive.

2. BE CONFIDENT
Confidence is also another thing; the mistake some men who don’t have a huge bank account keep making is losing their confidence. Confidence always makes a man shine and stand out; always have that confidence and self-belief; if you don’t believe in yourself, no one would.

3. HAVE YOUR SELLING POINT
I’m a firm believer of having a selling point; if you are someone who can make a lady laugh then that’s your selling point that could make her attracted to you; if you have a huge fashion sense then make that your selling point; if you have any skill or talent, probably you’re a good musician then that’s a selling point; mind you, selling point doesn’t mean that you should brag, it means that you should make yourself attractive with what you have.

4. BE SMART
Women are also attracted to men who are smart; if you don’t have money then be smart for your own sake. If you are smart and intelligent you must know this, somewhere, somehow, a lady is probably attracted to you. Smartness is a quality most ladies love and they can become attracted to you if they deem you are smart – well, that’s if you aren’t smart and quite stupid at the same time.
Can you attract a lady even if you are quite broke? I really do think so, I have seen so many situations where this happened, so it’s not another wonder of the world; so men should get their acts together and stop being mesmerised by Chris Brown’s ‘loyal’, nice song though.

Check on all counts.

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Must Know About Your Man: Strictly For Ladies Only / When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him / Ladies, Run Away Fast! These Are 10 Warning Signs Of A Womanizer You Must Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.