Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him (924 Views)

So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him by marvelck: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Imagine a girl saying she can give her boyfriend sex regularly but wont cook for him nor wash his clothes cos she is not yet married to him. So, her boyfriend is entitled to sleep with her whenever he wants but cant ask her to do other things for him until he marries her? Can u imagine the way some girls reason. They simply dont count sex as anything these days. No wonder they give it to whosoever wants it from them...If he is not yet married to you, then why give him sex? Washing his clothes or cooking for him doesn't even mean anything and wont take anything from you. But giving him sex regularly when he is not yet married to you takes alot from you as a lady.
Re: When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him by cruzita(f): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
its their life
Re: When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him by divinehand2003(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
These are girls with FISH BRAINS.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him by delishpot: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
Well, look at ot from tgis angle.....she gave sex because she wanted it too. With sex both of you enjoy it but with washing your clothes and cleaning your house.... only you enjoy that one.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Tor
Re: When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him by george93(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
'gives a guy sex' as if only d guy enjoys it. GUY IT IS A WIN WIN CONTRACT so do well to reconstruct dat statement.
Re: When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
*•°No...It's not their logic that's the Understand it's yours
......°•° you see sex as something a woman hives to a man°°
…………°•°°An not something a woman enjoys herself
....°They don't 'give to any man who want from them"....
......°•°they sexual enjoy an man they want°•°....... wink Understand
....°•It's for their personal pleasure that women have sex with men.
.....**it's not all about a man's pleasure you see**

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him by 0ubenji(m): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
delishpot:
Well, look at ot from tgis angle.....she gave sex because she wanted it too. With sex both of you enjoy it but with washing your clothes and cleaning your house.... only you enjoy that one.
Nice 1...dats wah demma call a business-minded slut
Re: When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him by delishpot: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
0ubenji:

Nice 1...dats wah demma call a business-minded slut

Any which way. So the man sleeping with a woman he is not married to is not a slut? He should take what he got and be satisfied. Him hands break abi Dem break his back?
Re: When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him by squarelead(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
This is what we call relationship with benefit, she only value the companion through sx and no other thing
Re: When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him by codedkode: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
emene mudabo
Re: When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him by 0ubenji(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
delishpot:

Any which way. So the man sleeping with a woman he is not married to is not a slut? He should take what he got and be satisfied. Him hands break abi Dem break his back?
I dey feel u jaree
D irony of dis scenario is dat...over 90% of men want dis kinda lady sef..gimme sex nd gerarahia package..

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Gives Her Guy Sex But Won't Cook For Him by sevantex(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
delishpot:
I laughed hard readin this ur comment bro. Its a funny angle to it but u do have a point tbh.
I do my chores myself, if anybodi wants to assist, no wahala. No time to dy worri about trivial tins jare esp inside this heat.

Sex is a 2 way tin so this terminology of "give him sex" that flys round shuld stop abeg, naija sef

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Classical ‘baes’ You See In Classical Universities / I Had A Dream / Pls I Really Need Help. Matured Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.