Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. (1195 Views)

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
It has now cause me a much sorrows and pain in the heart that is making me shed inner tears in the middle of the dark night.

My girlfriend, who is a nairalander has been complaining about my addiction to nairaland especially romance, sexuality and crime..

She said i no longer give her attention or love any more.. every time, it is nairaland. And it is not my fault but its the cossy boob and tonto dikeh slippers that i always set alarm to view on frontpage that sweet me.

More salt to the wound is that i have been applying toks2008, tosyne2much,wristbangle,rapmoney and emusmith and the rest love articles into the relationship and its not working to sweeten our love lipsrsealed..

the worst that broke the cameltoe was she saw my pms to some nairaland babes and me chatting playfully with them . some send n*** and i told her we are just playing rough.

now she say i leave nairaland or she leave me for good. pls what can i do ?/ i love nairaland romance section and i also love her too much.. see what seun has caused in a sweet love relationship.

help me please.. lalasticlala, dominique,mynd44

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by OVI75(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ur opening paragraphs grammar is horific
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
walai I go cut am for my head all over. grin
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by dollyjoy(f): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Seun wouldnt pay you for opening a threadwinkwinkwink

btw,how do you guys manage to cope self?that is if your story is true,two lovers on nairaland,not only that but active in romance sectreally?sad
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by tosyne2much(m): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Haaaaaaa !!! So your gf mentioned my name as the derailer of your relationship cheesy shocked

This kind hilarious thread go make sense for FP

OP, rephrase the title to, Help !! My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me In The Romance Section Of Nairaland

Then mention Lala make he make you push am go HQ cheesy
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by Femich18(m): 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lol...very funny thread.
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
it has now cause me a much sorrows and pain in the heart that is making me shed inner tears in the middle of the dark night.

gringringrin
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by Topestbilly(m): 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin grin

Speechless3:
it has now cause me a much sorrows and pain in the heart that is making me shed inner tears in the middle of the dark night.

gringringrin
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by Topestbilly(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Leave her jare.. shebi some NL bae's dey send N*** pix to u? That one is better jare.
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Break up with ur gf,i swear to send u more nude pics! angry

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by Cutehector(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lol razadabanana or wareva is it u call yaself cheesy, is the relationship a long distant one?
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by Maxi112: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
why will a girl dictate for u what to do with ur data?

mhn! Am not a fan to that poo.. if she can't go on with it then u move on... life is too short to put on a boring shoe

u ur self too dey talk too much, must u let ur babe no say u dey NL? if time is taken NA u introduc her to NL..

now see the consequence
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by Jayjay0(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Girls be thinking they worth anything.. Well dump her ass mehn..

Low self esteem bltches
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by pamellla(f): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
hmmmm....you can lie sha grin

btw what's the name of that your girlfriend abi she no get name
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:13am On Mar 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Haaaaaaa !!! So your gf mentioned my name as the derailer of your relationship cheesy shocked

This kind hilarious thread go make sense for FP

OP, rephrase the title to, Help !! My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me In The Romance Section Of Nairaland

Then mention Lala make he make you push am go HQ cheesy

pls help me mention him. Lalasticlala.
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:15am On Mar 03, 2016
pamellla:
hmmmm....you can lie sha grin
btw what's the name of that your girlfriend abi she no get name

her name is becky.
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol razadabanana or wareva is it u call yaself cheesy, is the relationship a long distant one?

yes ;(
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by OAFMods: 2:24am On Mar 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
Break up with ur gf,i swear to send u more nude pics! angry
For where ? You send unclad picture on this nairaland. Make I tear if you even send pic talkless of unclad.
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2016
OAFMods:

For where ? You send unclad picture on this nairaland. Make I tear if you even send pic talkless of unclad.
I dey send ooo grin try me!
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
I dey send ooo grin try me!

darlin am still enjoying the one you sent me in the middle of the night as it is sweet on my body
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by halfricanadian(f): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

darlin am still enjoying the one you sent me in the middle of the night as it is sweet on my body

After i showed u love na iya ofiligan gan yansh u want abi?.well done
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

After i showed u love na iya ofiligan gan yansh u want abi?.well done

it is u cause it. I said send my nide and u send only the boob picture.. And tho it sweet on my body, it not enuff to quench my thisrty
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by halfricanadian(f): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

it is u cause it. I said send my nide and u send only the boob picture.. And tho it sweet on my body, it not enuff to quench my thisrty
tongue laye o baby ko jor
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by Fadekebisola(f): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

It has now cause me a much sorrows and pain in the heart that is making me shed inner tears in the middle of the dark night.

My girlfriend, who is a nairalander has been complaining about my addiction to nairaland especially romance, sexuality and crime..

She said i no longer give her attention or love any more.. every time, it is nairaland. And it is not my fault but its the cossy boob and tonto dikeh slippers that i always set alarm to view on frontpage that sweet me.

More salt to the wound is that i have been applying toks2008, tosyne2much,wristbangle,rapmoney and emusmith and the rest love articles into the relationship and its not working to sweeten our love lipsrsealed..

the worst that broke the cameltoe was she saw my pms to some nairaland babes and me chatting playfully with them . some send n*** and i told her we are just playing rough.

now she say i leave nairaland or she leave me for good. pls what can i do ?/ i love nairaland romance section and i also love her too much.. see what seun has caused in a sweet love relationship.

help me please.. lalasticlala, dominique,mynd44
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT U ARE SEEKING FOR AN ATTENTION
U'VE GOT IT NOW HOPE U ARE SATISFIED....
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by faith551(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2016
ok bye
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Werey oni Mb ni eleyi oooo. undecided

Mehn grin
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
Fadekebisola:

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT U ARE SEEKING FOR AN ATTENTION
U'VE GOT IT NOW HOPE U ARE SATISFIED....

. see dis one wey dey talk grin grin grin ..pls leave this thread and never return..
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Werey oni Mb ni eleyi oooo. undecided

Mehn grin

lol
Re: My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. by ClassCaptain(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Am A Little Bit Upgraded, Bash Me, Abuse Me And Like Me. It Is Allow / Please Do Enugu Girls Really Like To Do? (an Intending Visitor) / How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.