Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Have You Experienced This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Experienced This? (2872 Views)

Nigerians React After Soldier Experienced This (photos) / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Experienced This? by Nienie(f): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Today i was chatting on whatsapp when a message from an unknown number came in.I tried to act nice by asking him who he was and of course how he got my number because i didn't put it up on any social media..not Facebook,Nairaland or Twitter.
He said he got it from a group which is/was a big lie because I'm not in any group on whatsapp..I told him to either say the truth about how he got my contact or just leave because I really hate strangers just showing up from somewhere wanting to be friends.
I was expecting this guy to say something like "okay a friend gave it to me" or another reasonable answer but he started abusing me..calling me proud and arrogant and then asking questions like 'who do you think you are'..'what do I want to with your number' and all sorts of rubbish sha.
I had to read that chat 2 times over just to be sure I didn't make any offensive statement.
Same thing happened a month a ago too but a different case tho he asked me out and i said no and instead of him to go away or something he was angry and said I'm too full of my self.
Like IDG it..why do some guys do this?
I don't know though if I'm the only one it happens to because it's not just these two instances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Experienced This? by Quadre: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Have You Experienced This? by lekjons(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
check yourself.
what kind of guys do you attract?
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Nienie(f): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
lekjons:
check yourself. what kind of guys do you attract?
I wouldn't know..cuz I'm friendly to everyone except I find him stupid
Re: Have You Experienced This? by gentlesinna(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Make I even go see ur profile pix bfor I go talk.... lipsrsealed

Aahhhhh babe u try shaaaaa but....
as for me I too ask d guy too many questions naa u for jst form nd play along lik every oda girls.e b lik say u don forget say boys dey scarce dis days
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Nienie(f): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
gentlesinna:
Make I even go see ur profile pix bfor I go talk.... lipsrsealed

Aahhhhh babe u try shaaaaa but....
as for me I too ask d guy too many questions naa u for jst form nd play along lik every oda girls.e b lik say u don forget say boys dey scarce dis days
lol..but I'm not searching na
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
lol... no mind them babe... izz frustration that causes it. They expect you to just be all nice and say yes to every demand when they don't even know how to ask.

izz never by force na
Re: Have You Experienced This? by refiner(f): 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
u are not on dis alone babe....encountered dis numerous times!

some got it from dere friends,some forged d number,and so on!....buh are not willing to say d truth!

I just block such guys!....no time for rubbish!undecided
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Nienie(f): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
refiner:

some got it from dere friends,some forged d number,and so on!....buh are not willing to say d truth!

it's so annoying
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Vision4God: 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Piple are diff.
U don't hv to take it personal. If de don't tell u, u gat ur phone, eda to choose to chat or block.
It's a free world.
Most important thing is always b urself
Re: Have You Experienced This? by brighthp(m): 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nienie:
Today i was chatting on whatsapp when a message from an unknown number came in.I tried to act nice by asking him who he was and of course how he got my number because i didn't put it up on any social media..not Facebook,Nairaland or Twitter.
He said he got it from a group which is/was a big lie because I'm not in any group on whatsapp..I told him to either say the truth about how he got my contact or just leave because I really hate strangers just showing up from somewhere wanting to be friends.
I was expecting this guy to say something like "okay a friend gave it to me" or another reasonable answer but he started abusing me..calling me proud and arrogant and then asking questions like 'who do you think you are'..'what do I want to with your number' and all sorts of rubbish sha.
I had to read that chat 2 times over just to be sure I didn't make any offensive statement.
Same thing happened a month a ago too but a different case tho he asked me out and i said no and instead of him to go away or something he was angry and said I'm too full of my self.
I don't know though if I'm the only one it happens to because it's not just these two instances.

Hello, I'm bright, may I knw you pls?
Re: Have You Experienced This? by divinehand2003(m): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2016
Is it because I love u?
is it because I care?
is it because I promised that I'd always be there?
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Nienie(f): 12:14am On Feb 28, 2016
brighthp:

Hello, I'm bright, may I knw you pls?
Hi I'm Jane what would you like to know?
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Nienie(f): 12:14am On Feb 28, 2016
divinehand2003:
Is it because I love u? is it because I care? is it because I promised that I'd always be there?
lol
Re: Have You Experienced This? by divinehand2003(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2016
Nienie:

lol
Love ur smile kiss
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Nienie(f): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2016
divinehand2003:
Love ur smile kiss
oh..thanks
Re: Have You Experienced This? by RoyalBlak007: 12:46am On Feb 28, 2016
yes...on a number of occassions..

..i love meeting strange pple.. smiley
Re: Have You Experienced This? by sundoj08(m): 4:24am On Feb 28, 2016
Guys disgracing themselves since 1800 B.C. making it seem like getting a girl is hardwork. undecided #PieceOfCake

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced This? by brighthp(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2016
Nienie:

Good morning Jane, how was your night? I will like to.know everything about you.
brightonmyway@gmail.com...we can get to talk better.

Cheers
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Omoluabi16(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
refiner:

I will sl@p you.
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Omoluabi16(m): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nienie:
Nene, I will sl@p you. you referred to the guys alone.Girls also stalk, same girls who will collect ur number and start playing games/professing love.people who do it are just silly. How are you my princess?
Re: Have You Experienced This? by sexymoma(f): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Na your friend for street dey give some guys for your street ya number grin
ant wey dey chop vegetable na vegetable nyash e dey grin
Re: Have You Experienced This? by TemihSmart(f): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nienie:
it has happened to me before,i guess some guys are just crazy cos the guy in my own case abused me to the extent that i had to look at myself and ask people if i'm truly rude or not.So,i think guys that does that deserve a psychiatric intervention.
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Debola69(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nienie:

*Takes out mic*

Oh forgive us guys. We often act like goats whenever we're desperate to score*

*Keeps mic*
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Nienie(f): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Nene, I will sl@p you. you referred to the guys alone.Girls also stalk, same girls who will collect ur number and start playing games/professing love.people who do it are just silly. How are you my princess?
lol
Re: Have You Experienced This? by ClassCaptain(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

yes...on a number of occassions..

..i love meeting strange pple.. smiley

lol. G ..you made me laugh ..God bless u

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced This? by firstking01(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2016
Maybe you are too proud cos, out of the mouth of two witnesses the truth is established according to the bible...dunno sha, just thinking aloud.
Re: Have You Experienced This? by drunkpunk(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2016
Nienie:

lol..but I'm not searching na
Trust me, such a pretty Lady like you that's so friendly is like a hotspot turned on and as such guys are like turned on WiFi. Waiting to connect. Well, I'm just here waiting for authentication. Lol
Re: Have You Experienced This? by brighthp(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nienie:

i will like to get to knw you better.
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Umarlulu: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nienie:
but you too fine die na tongue

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? / I Fear I’m A Dad After Drunken $e* But Girl Says It’s None Of My Business / Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.