Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,418 members, 7,839,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos (26628 Views)

Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Chasing His Fiancée / Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by zuby4real10(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2016
Death punishment is too harsh for a thief that stole just a plasma that will cost not more than 100k.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Genea(f): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

This is why you should remain in Nigeria forever.
If a someone breaks into your house in Texas USA and steals your $100 million naira, 70 Ferrari and $900 billion worth of gold, what would you do if you catch him ?? Set him ablaze ??
Under the Texas law, you will be getting the death penalty.
You can only kill people in Nigeria and no one will question you because Nigeria is a third world country
this country u mentioned will jail d guy and give him a maximum of 20yrs, in naija oga at d top will release him, please stop comparing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

If a someone breaks into your house in Texas USA and steals your $100 million naira, 70 Ferrari and $900 billion worth of gold, what would you do if you catch him ?? Set him ablaze ??
You can only kill people in Nigeria and no one will question you because Nigeria is a third world country
Please remain in your Texas!

You guys that are out of touch with the realities in Nigeria just come on Nld to yarn dust.

10 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Just plasma? That's not cool hand them to police after beating Nawa oo
They ve burn someone for stealing gold necklace in my area, only to find out that it was a fake gold after the guy was dead.

1 Like

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2016
Genea:
this country u mentioned will jail d guy and give him a maximum of 20yrs, in naija oga at d top will release him, please stop comparing

Give him 20 years ??
You don't know shiit.
You only know about Nigeria.

The guy will be booked in the county jail and he will be bailed out in the next 30 minutes with only $40
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 8:57am On Feb 28, 2016
ifyalways:

Please remain in your Texas!

You guys that are out of touch with the realities in Nigeria just come on Nld to yarn dust.

Continue killing yourselves.
Africa will always be seen as a third world country because of people like you
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by mamajaz(f): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2016
I would have loved to see pics winkI would have loved to see pics

1 Like

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2016
zuby4real10:
Death punishment is too harsh for a thief that stole just a plasma that will cost not more than 100k.
You might think so until you meet those thieves that are ready to kill not one or two but wipe out a whole family just to steal their black and white TV, DVD, 10,000 ngn cash and some china phones.

4 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Codeblues(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Though I do not support jungle justice but you have to take into cognisance the thief response that he will retaliate when he returns from police custody because he knew that he will be set free without any
prosecution. Nigeria security system cant be compared to that of US where he would have be under surveillance of the security officers for his previous atrocities.

Note I do not support JUNGLE JUSTICE.

2 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Genea(f): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Give him 20 years ??
You don't know shiit.
You only know about Nigeria.

The guy will be booked in the county jail and he will be bailed out in the next 30 minutes with only $40
I see well dahs bad, cos he might go back and kill dose dah caught him

1 Like

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by adorablelove: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2016
Poor man way steal maggi them go show him face for crime fighter..........Rich man way still money u no Go see dier face for crime fighter.............Mr China don sing am.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2016
Codeblues:

Though I do not support jungle justice but you have to take into cognisance the thief response that he will retaliate when he returns from police custody because he knew that he will be set free without any
prosecution. Nigeria security system cant be compared to that of US where he would have be under surveillance of the security officers for his previous atrocities.

Note I do not support JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Do you know what a repeat offender is ??
If you go to jail for stealing a Ferrari, you will be bailed out with $100.
You come out of jail and repeat the same crime, you will be getting like 6 years in prison.

So, because he threatened he will retaliate when he gets out, you guys decided to kill him so he don't retaliate ??

I don't see myself coming to Nigeria again
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by GodpunishBuhari: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2016
charliboy654:

They ve burn someone for stealing gold necklace in my area, only to find out that it was a fake gold after the guy was dead.

Smh
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2016
Genea:
I see well dahs bad, cos he might go back and kill dose dah caught him

It's the government's job to catch him when he retaliates and kill people that caught him.

I'm not here to tell you how to run your country.
You can kill yourselves.
We do see Africans as low mentalities.

You guys still have a long way to go.
Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2016
Oh, we are gonna starve to death, the economy is gonna grind to a halt and all markets shut down.

Because . . .

One Texan is not coming to Nigeria soon.

Yeye dey boom. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by LastProphet: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2016
I know one tribe now that will come and defend the thief
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Gboliwe: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2016
The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmos, said his corpse had been deposited in a morgue for autopsy and urged the public to shun jungle justice.

See how these foooools waste my tax money. What useless autopsy are they spending on? They were foolish enough to be overpowered and allow the mob "snatch" someone in their custody, now they want yo dance naked too
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Life4Varnity: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2016
PLS O. I NEED TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A YAHOO BOY AND THOSE POLITICIANS STEALING MONEY.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2016
I'm Nigerian.
I spent 25 years in Nigeria before moving to the USA in 2007.

The way things are in going in Nigeria, i don't see myself coming or visiting Nigeria.
You may call be a crazy guy or you may bash anyone who took the decision not to come back to Nigeria.

Sorry, we're in a country where human Rights and lives is precious, where no one is given a prefential treatment because he's a president, a billionaire, a governor a celebrity and we love freedom and human Rights.

We are not coming back
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by unite4real: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2016
Ekii:
Why do they need to carry out an autopsy? Is the cause of death not clear enough? Lol

I tire o.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by mightyhaze: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2016
Yes! V good move from d mob.thieves deserve a break! From dis troubled life. Evrybody is happy,demselves inclusive.

4 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by folasky: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I wish all the Nigerians do live in a law abiding country like the USA.
Driving without a driver's license will get you locked up in jail.
Do you know what would happen to you if you kill someone, even if he stole $900 billion from you ??Death penalty in Texas or life in prison in some wack states like Pennsylvania, New York, Kentucky, Ohio and Arkansas.

In Nigeria you can kill 500 people and no one gives a fucckk
Lol ... hope u don't steal in that Texas. This one u are very supportive of a thief and also a rapist. Am in UK, u can't compare the justice system in Nigeria to what you have in US. That's ow this thief starts. They are all potential murderers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Genea(f): 9:15am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

It's the government's job to catch him when he retaliates and kill people that caught him.

You can kill yourselves.

Have a nice day
so we should wait for him to retaliate abi, bros u really are a motherfucker

5 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Genea(f): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2016
folasky:

Lol ... hope u don't steal in that Texas. This one u are very supportive of a thief and also a rapist. Am in UK, u can't compare the justice system in Nigeria to what you have in US. That's ow this thief starts. They are all potential murderers.
as in I no understand d dude sef, he even quoted me and said dah its d job of d govt to catch him when he retaliates on dose dah caught him...

3 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2016
ifyalways:
Oh, we are gonna starve to death, the economy is gonna grind to a halt and all markets shut down.

Because . . .

One Texan is not coming to Nigeria soon.

Yeye dey boom. cheesy

Nobody knows me in Nigeria.
And i don't give a fucckk.

You will continue to live in poverty.
University students will continue to go on strike.
Nigerians will continue to make $6 every week, that's the amount everyone in the USA makes every 30 minutes.
Your naira will continue to fall.
You will continue to live without electricity.

I don't give a flying or running fucckk

1 Like

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by neocortex: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

You can kill yourselves.

Have a nice day

Enough of all your gibberish, we all
know that jungle justice is bad but you
cannot come here to run down a whole
continent just because you happen to live
in the USA.
I do take all opinions serious except those of self-hating
racist scums.

4 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by franconian: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2016
ifyalways:

You might think so until you meet those thieves that are ready to kill not one or two but wipe out a whole family just to steal their black and white TV, DVD, 10,000 ngn cash and some china phones.

They never said he killed someone. This one na breaking and entry thief.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2016
folasky:

What about the boy that shot 9 people in South Carolina ??
Did people Lynch him ??
If an America citizen sees Osama bin laden who killed hundreds of people, what will he do ?? Kill him ??
He will get a death penalty.

I see you still have that Nigerian mentality of
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by martineverest(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I wish all the Nigerians do live in a law abiding country like the USA.
Driving without a driver's license will get you locked up in jail.
Do you know what would happen to you if you kill someone, even if he stole $900 billion from you ??Death penalty in Texas or life in prison in some wack states like Pennsylvania, New York, Kentucky, Ohio and Arkansas.

In Nigeria you can kill 500 people and no one gives a fucckk
must you tell everyone that u live in USA?

3 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by xreal: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Just plasma? That's not cool hand them to police after beating Nawa oo

Read before commenting - next time.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by dkdigits(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2016
Which America is that abeg? You break into an american's house and he has a gun, he shoots, no questions! Right to bear arms. Is it not the same America police kill blacks? For being black? No society is perfect bro, ours is just a bit crude is all.
Motherfucker2:

If a someone breaks into your house in Texas USA and steals your $100 million , 70 Ferrari and $900 billion worth of gold, what would you do if you catch him ?? Set him ablaze ??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Clash In Ile-Epo, Lagos, Set Market On Fire (Photo, Video) / Police Discover Uniform Of Slain Cop 4 Years After, Arrest 6 / US Warns Nigeria, African Countries Over Debt Burden.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.