Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,720 members, 7,837,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos (26621 Views)

Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Chasing His Fiancée / Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2016
Genea:
as in I no understand d dude sef, he even quoted me and said dah its d job of d govt to catch him when he retaliates on dose dah caught him...

Answer this.

If you see a guy who killed 900 children and raped 290 women in America, what would you do ??
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2016
dkdigits:
Which America is that abeg? You break into an american's house and he has a gun, he shoots, no questions! Right to bear arms. Is it not the same America police kill blacks? For being black? No society is perfect bro, ours is just a bit crude is all.

You're in Nigeria, you don't know shiit about America.
No one in America is killed for being black.

Oh, you're talking about the African Americans ??
You need to live with them so you would understand why they're being killed by the police
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2016
shock me ..tell me wat i dont know?
Motherfucker2:
I wish all the Nigerians do live in a law abiding country like the USA.
Driving without a driver's license will get you locked up in jail.
Do you know what would happen to you if you kill someone, even if he stole $900 billion from you ??Death penalty in Texas or life in prison in some wack states like Pennsylvania, New York, Kentucky, Ohio and Arkansas.

In Nigeria you can kill 500 people and no one gives a fucckk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by martineverest(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I'm Nigerian.
I spent 25 years in Nigeria before moving to the USA in 2007.

The way things are in going in Nigeria, i don't see myself coming or visiting Nigeria.
You may call be a crazy guy or you may bash anyone who took the decision not to come back to Nigeria.

Sorry, we're in a country where human Rights and lives is precious, where no one is given a prefential treatment because he's a president, a billionaire, a governor a celebrity and we love freedom and human Rights.

We are not coming back
how does this affect me? Notice me, everywhere

Even those that wash plate for a living in America still they get mouth

3 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by momentum85(m): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

This is why you should remain in Nigeria forever.
If a someone breaks into your house in Texas USA and steals your $100 million , 70 Ferrari and $900 billion worth of gold, what would you do if you catch him ?? Set him ablaze ??
Under the Texas law, you will be getting the death penalty.
You can only kill people in Nigeria and no one will question you because Nigeria is a third world country
Bro! A thief when caught in US must be brought to book but here in Naija, police 'll collect bribe and set him free.

2 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by GodpunishBuhari: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2016
xreal:

Read before commenting - next time.

Ok sire
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by martineverest(m): 9:28am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

You're in Nigeria, you don't know shiit about America.
No one in America is killed for being black.

Oh, you're talking about the African Americans ??
You need to live with them so you would understand why they're being killed by the police
u are just a bloody hypocrites... So,u are happy that police kill black men without conviction and sad that Nigerians kill robbers without conviction?

2 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Spells(m): 9:28am On Feb 28, 2016
cry what if he was innocent or perhaps was a set up.... I cry for the Nigerian mentality
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2016
martineverest:
how does this affect me? Notice me, everywhere

Even those that wash plate for a living in America still they get mouth

Sorry.
The guys that do wash plates in America makes more money that what a bank manager earns every month in Nigeria.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

It's the government's job to catch him when he retaliates and kill people that caught him.

I'm not here to tell you how to run your country.
You can kill yourselves.
We do see Africans as low mentalities.

You guys still have a long way to go.
Have a nice day
because oyibo man shift small for you to sit down, you no longer a Nigerian. Everything they do is right and all we do is wrong. Eyan asslicker. Rankadede

3 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by wazzalurd(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Gabaleve:
I was there....i personally had to slam a plank on his head. I thought he had guts bt he was begging lyk a baby

Good job en, and don't play arnd darkness cos d spirit will hunt u for injustice
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2016
martineverest:
u are just a bloody hypocrites... So,u are happy that police kill black men without conviction and sad that Nigerians kill robbers without conviction?

The law requires a law enforcement personnel to use deadly force if his life is in danger.

You stop an African American and ask him for his driver's license, he will want to show you he's a thug, before you know it, he brings out a gun, you expect a police officer to let him shoot ??

You don't know how African Americans are
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
because oyibo man shift small for you to sit down, you no longer a Nigerian. Everything they do is right and all we do is wrong. Eyan asslicker. Rankadede

Sorry.
If a white man refuses to let me sit beside him or racially profile me, guess what, I'm taking his ass to court and i will go home with $2 million.

Can you do that in Nigeria ??
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Originalsly: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I wish all the Nigerians do live in a law abiding country like the USA.

Do you know what would happen to you if you kill someone, even if he stole $900 billion from you ??Death penalty in Texas or life in prison in some wack states like Pennsylvania, New York, Kentucky, Ohio and Arkansas.

Most Nigerians are wishing for our country to be a law abiding one period. But you talk as if the US is the ideal for law and order. .. and Texas is one of the worse states especially for Blacks. New York and the other states you are calling whack have abolished the death penalty because of the "jungle justice" carried out by the police and judicial system. Can you keep count of the number of innocent Blacks that have been sentenced to death although the prosecution had but suppressed evidence that proved their innocence?.....and knowingly presented false eye witnesses? Can you keep count or do you even know about the number of Blacks set free from Death Row by the Innocent Project? Texas still practice the same injustice today and here you are championing it. Just pray one day some little White girl don't accuse your sorry transplanted self of rape....maybe then your eyes would clear for you to see Texas version of jungle justice and you would be on your knees at the Nigerian Consulate claiming garri run in your veins and they should intervene. Do I support jungle justice?...no... but in this case and under the circumstances...I'm on the fence.

4 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by martineverest(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Sorry.
The guys that do wash plates in America makes more money that what a bank manager earns every month in Nigeria.
noise maker, my siblings have been living in USA for over 23 years, they don't make noises like this.. Just 9 years of stay in America, person no wan hear word.

Illegal migrants be forming green card holder since 1777

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by ayindejimmy(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

This is why you should remain in Nigeria forever.
If a someone breaks into your house in Texas USA and steals your $100 million , 70 Ferrari and $900 billion worth of gold, what would you do if you catch him ?? Set him ablaze ??
Under the Texas law, you will be getting the death penalty.
You can only kill people in Nigeria and no one will question you because Nigeria is a third world country
but if the robber is armed i can kill him in Texas and claim self defense, right

2 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by umehmj(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2016
Gabaleve:
I was there....i personally had to slam a plank on his head. I thought he had guts bt he was begging lyk a baby

and we have ourselves here one murderer.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Sorry.
If a white man refuses to let me sit beside him or racially profile me, guess what, I'm taking his ass to court and i will go home with $2 million.

Can you do that in Nigeria ??
Lol you out of the world. pls what do you do for a living? Are you a lawyer or something? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by bundur(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2016
never steal in Africa
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2016
martineverest:
noise maker, my siblings have been living in USA for over 23 years, they don't make noises like this.. Just 9 years of stay in America, person no wan hear word.

Illegal migrants be forming green card holder since 1777

Sorry.
No Nigerian in the USA is an illegal immigrant.
Oh, you mean South Americans ??
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by martineverest(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

The law requires a law enforcement personnel to use deadly force if his life is in danger.

You stop an African American and ask him for his driver's license, he will want to show you he's a thug, before you know it, he brings out a gun, you expect a police officer to let him shoot ??

You don't know how African Americans are
same way Michael was killed, despite resisting god hand up
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by umehmj(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2016
Ekii:
Why do they need to carry out an autopsy? Is the cause of death not clear enough? Lol

nnem oooi, the same thing i was thinking
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Lol you out of the world. pls what do you do for a living? Are you a lawyer or something? cheesy

No, I'm not a lawyer, i only live in a country with human Rights
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2016
martineverest:
same way Michael was killed, despite resisting god hand up

Michael Brown ??
What did he do 5 minutes before he was killed ?? Answer it correctly and i will give you $2000.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by martineverest(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Sorry.
No Nigerian in the USA is an illegal immigrant.
Oh, you mean South Americans ??
Nigerians like u
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by martineverest(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Michael Brown ??
What did he do 5 minutes before he was killed ?? Answer it correctly and i will give you $2000.
but he raised his hands up... Do I look like a beggar to u?

Your foolish comments just revealed your personality.

Real Nigerians in America and Europe, that live legally font make such comments.

Bye..... Hope they give u green card one day

3 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by martineverest(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2016

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2016
ayindejimmy:

but if the robber is armed i can kill him in Texas and claim self defence, right

Self defense ??
Yes, you can claim self defense.
If no one was there when you killed him and you claimed it was self defense, crime scene investigators will tell, they don't play around
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2016
martineverest:
but he raised his hands up... Do I look like a beggar to u?

Show me the photos or videos of him raising his hands up and i will donate $4000 to any charity or give a random guy the $4000 here on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2016
martineverest:
Nigerians like u

Oh.
I got to go to bed.
Have a nice day
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

No, I'm not a lawyer, i only live in a country with human Rights
While I live in a country with human wrong abi. I can assure you that no nation is perfect, there are still places in Europe where a black man and the whites do not enjoy equal rights, Germany I know about, Italy I heard about
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Gabaleve(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
Mumus.you both should have been swallowed.
if u were d lady he raped, I wonder if u wil still say dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beaten Blue & Black After He's Found With Hammer In A Ceiling In Lagos / Two Sisters Beat Up Ex-husband For Marrying Their Sister / Police Discover Uniform Of Slain Cop 4 Years After, Arrest 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.