Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos (26627 Views)

Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Chasing His Fiancée / Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Fourwinds: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Just plasma? That's not cool hand them to police after beating Nawa oo
very cool man
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by CaroLyner(f): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
otiigba1:
i think what they did was right, how would you feel if some one stole from you while in police custody still threatning to come and kill you when the police set him free? Whats the best way to stay save from him if not to murder him or set him ablaze.
i didnt read that part anyway
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Fourwinds: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
Mumus.you both should have been swallowed.
until a robber attack u in ur abode dats when u know hw devilish they are....I believe u would like to be raped and ur money taken away from u
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Fourwinds: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
and u were quick to comment....rubbish
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by CaroLyner(f): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
and u were quick to comment....
you've made your point.stop with the excess mentions
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by otiigba1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
Good! Next time try reading through before commenting grin you are not one of those nairalanders who don't know how to read and understand or can't be bothered to read? I suspect this is how you failed your school exams grin
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by CaroLyner(f): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
otiigba1:
Good! Next time try reading through before commenting grin you are not one of those nairalanders who don't know how to read and understand or can't be bothered to read? I suspect this is how you passed grin
lol dude am in university.I read enough school books,so reading through all them posts here can be a lil drag tongue
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Gabaleve(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
dennistar:
i bet i'm one broke shitheaded motherfucker.

i bet u are one pu5ssy starved broke fucck boy hoping to console ur miserable life by calling errone broke,

i ain't gat time for you man

fucck what u and ur sorry ass stand for 8-)8-)
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Kennitrust(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

This is why you should remain in Nigeria forever.
If a someone breaks into your house in Texas USA and steals your $100 million , 70 Ferrari and $900 billion worth of gold, what would you do if you catch him ?? Set him ablaze ??
Under the Texas law, you will be getting the death penalty.
You can only kill people in Nigeria and no one will question you because Nigeria is a third world country
Americana, if u are also one, be careful so u won't be got. in Nigeria, we earn money painfully and I won't spare anyone who tempered with my success. Maybe, we will spare robbers when our economic is comparable to America standard.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by RaptorX: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I wish all the Nigerians do live in a law abiding country like the USA.
Driving without a driver's license will get you locked up in jail.
Do you know what would happen to you if you kill someone, even if he stole $900 billion from you ??Death penalty in Texas or life in prison in some wack states like Pennsylvania, New York, Kentucky, Ohio and Arkansas.

In Nigeria you can kill 500 people and no one gives a fucckk
Human lives basically have zero value in Nigeria. All the ritual killings, fulani herdsmen ,jungle justice killings, how many of this cases have the police solved and perpetrators punished ?
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Gabaleve:
I was there....i personally had to slam a plank on his head. I thought he had guts bt he was begging lyk a baby
you are nothing but a bush animal, civilised people don't behave this way.
if you can do this to a poor theif then what are you waiting for to take down the national theif that steal billions.
what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by habsydiamond(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
God saved him that he wasn't lynched, he for look like esin national theatre if dem lynch am.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Rajahh(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

This is why you should remain in Nigeria forever.
If a someone breaks into your house in Texas USA and steals your $100 million , 70 Ferrari and $900 billion worth of gold, what would you do if you catch him ?? Set him ablaze ??
Under the Texas law, you will be getting the death penalty.
You can only kill people in Nigeria and no one will question you because Nigeria is a third world country
Maybe d bastard didn't know dat, he shld have gone to steal in Texas instead of a third world country like nigeria where he gets jungle justice.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by ModiKen(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I wish all the Nigerians do live in a law abiding country like the USA.
Driving without a driver's license will get you locked up in jail.
Do you know what would happen to you if you kill someone, even if he stole $900 billion from you ??Death penalty in Texas or life in prison in some wack states like Pennsylvania, New York, Kentucky, Ohio and Arkansas.

In Nigeria you can kill 500 people and no one gives a fucckk

Nigga shut da fvck up!

Do u think both societies function same way?

The police in d U.S fuctions to an appreciatable level, but naija police is shit.

Jungle justice by a mob is a reflection of the lose of confidence in the security and justice systems in the country.

That aside, the U.S.A is not a law abiding country.

Every imaginable crime u can concieve in ur mind is committed im the U.S.

BTW, ur profile picture is very childish. You are not the only African in the U.S.A.

...and FYI the U.S considers u an "immigrant" as written on ur passport.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by dennistar(m): 12:14am On Feb 29, 2016
Gabaleve:

i bet u are one pu5ssy starved broke fucck boy hoping to console ur miserable life by calling errone broke,

i ain't gat time for you man

fucck what u and ur sorry ass stand for 8-)8-)
yeah i might be pusssy starved, but you still broke af ain't nothing gonna change that. You actually felt good killing another human SMH. He who lives by the sword dies by the sword shithead. Editing shits to make yourself feel good wannabe
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Gabaleve(m): 2:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
dennistar:
yeah i might be pusssy starved, but i am still broke af ain't nothing gonna change that. I actually felt good killing another human SMH. I who lives by the sword dies by the sword shithead. Editing shits to make yourself feel good wannabe

yea u right, he who lives by the sword dies by d sword, dats why the thief has to die.....
But it doesnt change d fact dat ur just a fake Calabar hoodrat claiming Dallas, ur dad probably selling dog meat at one junction,he hasnt even heard dallas all his life and u come here claiming fly, denying ur poverty labelled roots.

I dont rub minds with vaseline niggas...come bak and quote me when u av seen some live punany cos u ar rily pusssy starved,dats why wanna follow err gal om NL....lol..nd plis, dont go sampling ur 3yr old sister in desperation o
young dunce
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Gabaleve(m): 2:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
stanliwise:

i am nothing but a bush animal, civilised people don't behave this way.
if you can do this to a poor theif then what are you waiting for to take down the national theif that steal billions.
what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

what is this baboon writing, i can see u ar still a petty thief thats why u av to defend an armed robber who also is a murderer and a rapist ,but nonetheless, I wil b happy to take ur life when u've graduated into an armed thief like d dead man
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Gabaleve:

what is this baboon writing, i can see u ar still a petty thief thats why u av to defend an armed robber who also is a murderer and a rapist ,but nonetheless, I wil b happy to take ur life when u've graduated into an armed thief like d dead man
It is just a pity how one could come out and publicly announce how he will kill another fellow of his. But i say unto you A man without no iniquity should be the first to cast stone on the theif which i am sure you do not belong to.
I am not defending any theif, but if we keep taking law into our hands, how do our law enforcers and judge be of use. No man has the right to take away another man's life, only the law do.
If you suggest we kill thieves, Then let's first start to kill our national thieves by doing so, we would save a million innocent soul that has died out of the negligence of this leaders
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 4:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
ModiKen:

Nigga shut da fvck up!

Do u think both societies function same way?

The police in d U.S fuctions to an appreciatable level, but naija police is shit.

Jungle justice by a mob is a reflection of the lose of confidence in the security and justice systems in the country.

That aside, the U.S.A is not a law abiding country.

Every imaginable crime u can concieve in ur mind is committed im the U.S.

BTW, ur profile picture is very childish. You are not the only African in the U.S.A.

...and FYI the U.S considers u an "immigrant" as written on ur passport.

shut up......you hypocrite
Is it wise to throw away the baby with the dirty bath water.
Let us fight for change in security level rather than take law into our hands.
USA made their security what it is today and not the security that made USA.
By taking laws into our hand and neglecting our security will make them more useless.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by dennistar(m): 9:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Gabaleve:

yea u right, he who lives by the sword dies by d sword, dats why the thief has to die.....
But it doesnt change d fact dat ur just a fake Calabar hoodrat claiming Dallas, ur dad probably selling dog meat at one junction,he hasnt even heard dallas all his life and u come here claiming fly, denying ur poverty labelled roots.

I dont rub minds with vaseline niggas...come bak and quote me when u av seen some live punany cos u ar rily pusssy starved,dats why wanna follow err gal om NL....lol..nd plis, dont go sampling ur 3yr old sister in desperation o
young dunce
yes am prouldy from calabar unlike you who don't even know your fuckkin pops because your a fuckkin bastard and your pops too is also a fuckkin bastard ohh too bad you did'nt fuckkin know cause you let your fuckkin dickk think for you, would'nt be surprised that you already got Aids and shitt from all your fuckkin of hoess. Your so jobless you had the time to go thru my profile fuckkin stalker. You don't rub minds with me cause am smarter you dumb ass fuçck, your no different from boko haram going round killing pepole. Making trouble is your fuckkin hobby, i can see you a product of a broken condom
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Gabaleve(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
dennistar:
yes am prouldy from calabar unlike you who don't even know your fuckkin pops because your a fuckkin bastard and your pops too is also a fuckkin bastard ohh too bad you did'nt fuckkin know cause you let your fuckkin dickk think for you, would'nt be surprised that you already got Aids and shitt from all your fuckkin of hoess. Your so jobless you had the time to go thru my profile fuckkin stalker. You don't rub minds with me cause am smarter you dumb ass fuçck, your no different from boko haram going round killing pepole. Making trouble is your fuckkin hobby, i can see you a product of a broken condom

what is all dis 'fuckkin' dis one is writing upandan...u nor sabi another English again...beta go and read for ur jamb....young Hediot
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Gabaleve(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
stanliwise:

It is just a pity how one could come out and publicly announce how he will kill another fellow of his. But i say unto you A man without no iniquity should be the first to cast stone on the theif which i am sure you do not belong to.
I am not defending any theif, but if we keep taking law into our hands, how do our law enforcers and judge be of use. No man has the right to take away another man's life, only the law do.
If you suggest we kill thieves, Then let's first start to kill our national thieves by doing so, we would save a million innocent soul that has died out of the negligence of this leaders
mr wise, hope u avent forgotten d dead man is also a rapist, and a murderer as well, and also threatened to unleash terror once he is released,so tell me why such an unrepentant criminal should stay wid humans
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by dennistar(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Gabaleve:

what is all dis 'fuckkin' dis one is writing upandan...u nor sabi another English again...beta go and read for ur jamb....young Hediot
dude just go back to your fuckkin mommy ain't got time for a low-life like you. BEAST
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Gabaleve(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
dennistar:
dude just go back to your fuckkin mommy ain't got time for a low-life like you. BEAST
from al your chat e dey very clear say you be reeeeel ajekpako. Na your neighbour dstv spoil you lyk dis, mumu dey for one calabar ghetto dey reason himself lyk Akon... Beta pass your jamb and make your father proud, cos i know say dey dn know your name for jamb office by now
See as he resemble young ram
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by dennistar(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Gabaleve:

from al your chat e dey very clear say you be reeeeel ajekpako. Na your neighbour dstv spoil you lyk dis, mumu dey for one calabar ghetto dey reason himself lyk Akon... Beta pass your jamb and make your father proud, cos i know say dey dn know your name for jamb office by now
See as he resemble young ram
your that slow you really don't grab shits fast, do you? Well let me put it out for you YOU'S A FUCKBOY who is broke as shit,kill other people cause your life is fuckkin misereble. You comin out spilling trash, i think it's you who should study for jamb cause your so dumb af. bet you just say all these to make yourself feel good cause i know i fuckkin roasted your broke-ass. BROKE-ASS MITCH. Know what i ain't even got your time nomore, so you piece-of-shiit can crawl back to what HOLE you came from
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Gabaleve(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2016
dennistar:
your that slow you really don't grab shits fast, do you? Well let me put it out for you YOU'S A FUCKBOY who is broke as shit,kill other people cause your life is fuckkin MISEREBLE. You comin out spilling trash, i think it's you who should study for jamb cause your so dumb af. bet you just say all these to make yourself feel good cause i know i fuckkin roasted your broke-ass. BROKE-ASS MITCH. Know what i ain't even got your time nomore, so you piece-of-shiit can crawl back to what HOLE you came from

see as dis jambite spell miserable
better borrow brains ,be a good boy and stop formin fake accent..bush boy
foolish virgin
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
Gabaleve:

mr wise, hope u avent forgotten d dead man is also a rapist, and a murderer as well, and also threatened to unleash terror once he is released,so tell me why such an unrepentant criminal should stay wid humans
Get the point, you are not to take the law into your hands, let the law enforcers do their work, the enforcer have the right to pass judgement to him as the law wish, it is not a thing of personal opinion. you job is to get the theif to the police and that is all.
If you fear he might be released then let us protest on improved security rather than killing each other like babarians without restriction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Clash In Ile-Epo, Lagos, Set Market On Fire (Photo, Video) / Police Discover Uniform Of Slain Cop 4 Years After, Arrest 6 / US Warns Nigeria, African Countries Over Debt Burden.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.