Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos (26623 Views)

Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Chasing His Fiancée / Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by martineverest(m): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Show me the photos or videos of him raising his hands up and i will donate $4000 to any charity or give a random guy the $4000 here on Nairaland
I still say it.. Empty barrel makes louder noises.

Nigerians living legally in USA won't make such comments

2 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by spafu(m): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

This is why you should remain in Nigeria forever.
If a someone breaks into your house in Texas USA and steals your $100 million , 70 Ferrari and $900 billion worth of gold, what would you do if you catch him ?? Set him ablaze ??
Under the Texas law, you will be getting the death penalty.
You can only kill people in Nigeria and no one will question you because Nigeria is a third world country
Hey, hey, Mr Americana, give unto Texas what is Texas' and to Ajegunle what is Ajegunle's.
Leave this your blabbing, abi you get boys wey dey operate for you and you no want make jungle justice catch up with them?

2 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Gabaleve(m): 9:52am On Feb 28, 2016
wazzalurd:

Good job en, and don't play arnd darkness cos d spirit will hunt u for injustice
we are in d real life bro...dis is not nollywood
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Motherfucker2: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
While I live in a country with human wrong abi. I can assure you that no nation is perfect, there are still places in Europe where a black man and the whites do not enjoy equal rights, Germany I know about, Italy I heard about

These are not countries.
The only country I know is USA where a billionaire can be fired and taken to court for saying Nigger
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Gabaleve(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2016
umehmj:

and we have ourselves here one murderer.

an eye for an eye
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

These are not countries.
The only country I know is USA where a billionaire can be fired and taken to court for saying Nigger
I quit then, I can imagine your love for America. If only my fellow Nigerians can be as patriotic then I see a brighter future ahead

1 Like

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by dkdigits(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Was going to take pains to analyze America's societal and judicial problems, but I remembered...trump is on his way. beware, you mite jus be comin home real soon. Na ur type him go first catapult. Fake american!!

You're in Nigeria, you don't know shiit about America.
No one in America is killed for being black.

Oh, you're talking about the African Americans ??
You need to live with them so you would understand why they're being killed by the police
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Originalsly: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

The law requires a law enforcement personnel to use deadly force if his life is in danger.

You stop an African American and ask him for his driver's license, he will want to show you he's a thug, before you know it, he brings out a gun, you expect a police officer to let him shoot ??

You don't know how African Americans are
I don't want to believe that this kind ignorance is coming from a Black period living in the US....Texas in particular. With all the gunning down by police of young unarmed Blacks you can ome up in here and spit rubbish.Have you ever heard the name Amadou Diallo?....African...from Sierra Leone...riddled by police...41 shots.. while opening the door to his apartment. The police said they thought he had a gun....and they were set free of all charges. Do the recent killings of Martin and others not register on you? I would not be surprised to learn you be trying to join the KKK.

2 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by mizlovette(f): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2016
How can a human being take a life he or she didn't create? My goodness. Now what good have they achieved? God have mercy
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by otiigba1(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

If a someone breaks into your house in Texas USA and steals your $100 million , 70 Ferrari and $900 billion worth of gold, what would you do if you catch him ?? Set him ablaze ??
You can only kill people in Nigeria and no one will question you because Nigeria is a third world country
my man can you stop schooling us on American laws, atleast they send criminals and murderers (only the ones who could not afford to buy the justice) to jail, in nigeria even the police, the judge, the lawyer, the courts are all criminals, did you not read the part were it says the Robber was even threathning to get the mobs when he is let go by the police? Now how can that happen? He was sure he would be set free by the law regardless of his crime, and because the mobs would be protected by the police so the best way for them to be save is to set the him ablaze (murder him) its wrong but the ain't gat no choice!
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by dennistar(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2016
Gabaleve:
I was there....i personally had to slam a plank on his head. I thought he had guts bt he was begging lyk a baby
i bet your one broke shitheaded motherfucker.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by elopee3000(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

shut up Mr man you can shoot and kill a thief who is breaking into ur house to rob u in that texas stop this your I too know

2 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2016
grin grin grin smh
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by otiigba1(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2016
Ekii:
Why do they need to carry out an autopsy? Is the cause of death not clear enough? Lol
grin grin i wonder o! Perhaps to confirm if his blokos burnt properly

2 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by otiigba1(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
Mumus.you both should have been swallowed.
i think what they did was right, how would you feel if some one stole from you while in police custody still threatning to come and kill you when the police set him free? Whats the best way to stay save from him if not to murder him or set him ablaze.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Orlandihno(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2016
My bus stop, just a stone throw 2 my huxz, i heard when people were shoutin' "ole-ole" but i was less concerned, i was shocked when i heard they've set him ablazed; nw when he got there what will he tell God he did! Pls we should not judge by ourselves, had it been after the much beatings then they hands him to the police for proper interrogation. It's a damn pity for him next life he won't dare again!
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by otiigba1(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2016
elopee3000:
shut up Mr man you can shoot and kill a thief who is breaking into ur house to rob u in that texas stop this your I too know
i am not even sure he is ever seen America in his whole life, there are more murder in America than there are any were else in the world, a country were guns are legal, even American police murder innocent Ameriacan citizens. Almost daily.

3 Likes

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by otiigba1(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2016
ifyalways:

Please remain in your Texas!

You guys that are out of touch with the realities in Nigeria just come on Nld to yarn dust.

odikwa egwu o!, akuko ń egwu! Ndi ahia azu fridge grin tongue
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by ewizard1: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2016
Thats a good one!

Those ones called 1million boys or so! Their days too are numbered!

#JungleJusticeIsKoolWithThis
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by otiigba1(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2016
adorablelove:
Poor man way steal maggi them go show him face for crime fighter..........Rich man way still money u no Go see dier face for crime fighter.............Mr China don sing am.
as much as i agree with you, rich people do not go around shooting and stealling their plasma TVs.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by givemetoto(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

did you read the news at all? the slowpoke was killed not because he stole the TV per se.... but because of his thread... Imagine feeling invisible when one commits a crime? it simply shows that he is an unrepentant criminal... the Law is only for criminals who can take a new leave tomorrow... bro just check it na... to me he got what he deserved, imagine releasing him tomorrow, and he comes for any of your relatives(God forbid) who took part in apprehending him... do you think he will be merciful? coupled with the numerous women he robed and raped.... Please let's call a spear what it is...

1 Like

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by InformedLola(f): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Do you know what a repeat offender is ??
If you go to jail for stealing a Ferrari, you will be bailed out with $100.
You come out of jail and repeat the same crime, you will be getting like 6 years in prison.

So, because he threatened he will retaliate when he gets out, you guys decided to kill him so he don't retaliate ??

I don't see myself coming to Nigeria again

Sorry sir, but did someone beg you to come?

I am against jungle justice but in the case of a thief who rapes and even promises retribution on those who caught him, I will rather close my mouth than spew any sanctimonious bullshit...

1 Like

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by ashjay001(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Bro, if u're smart, u kill him n claim self defence! Let witnesses come out! Even d one wey no thief, dem kill am still escape conviction(dat young hoodie boy in florida). So, pls, sh-t happens evrywhere! Na b4 u fit dey use oyibo tins dey bobo us, internet done level ground!

I even remember d case of d lady who shot at a shoplifter. Although, she missed sha, but she was jst warned!

1 Like

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Jacko01: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2016
Una for cut one of him hand shikena.... Since him no one use ghe hand work.... Wen him come oug him go be one mopol one handhand... And a caricature of a thief.... Jungle justice no gud... Handcuttin more humane
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by babafirst(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Just plasma? That's not cool hand them to police after beating Nawa oo
The mob did not want to kill him but having the audacity to threaten them with violence if he returns was provocative.It was not the plasma tv or the rape he committed that killed him,his mouth killed him.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by ATERI(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I wish all the Nigerians do live in a law abiding country like the USA.
Driving without a driver's license will get you locked up in jail.
Do you know what would happen to you if you kill someone, even if he stole $900 billion from you ??Death penalty in Texas or life in prison in some wack states like Pennsylvania, New York, Kentucky, Ohio and Arkansas.

In Nigeria you can kill 500 people and no one gives a fucckk

Can you enlighten us on how many Americans have been found guilty, put to death only to discover later on that they were innocent?

1 Like

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by elopee3000(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
otiigba1:
i am not even sure he is ever seen America in his whole life, there are more murder in America than there are any were else in the world, a country were guns are legal, even American police murder innocent Ameriacan citizens. Almost daily.
u dey mind him? America where an individual can buy 10000 bullets for personal use grin

1 Like

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by SkinnyDude(m): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I wish all the Nigerians do live in a law abiding country like the USA.
Driving without a driver's license will get you locked up in jail.
Do you know what would happen to you if you kill someone, even if he stole $900 billion from you ??Death penalty in Texas or life in prison in some wack states like Pennsylvania, New York, Kentucky, Ohio and Arkansas.

In Nigeria you can kill 500 people and no one gives a fucckk
you call New york wack state?

1 Like

Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by SUPERPACK: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

pls stop quoting that ur law this is nigeria. and i rather be in nigeria than a country where the police who are meant to protect the masses kill more people than armed robbers and accident in the name of self defence. the two people that were accused of killing JOHN KENNEDY and ABRAHAM LINCON were they tried b4 they were unjustly killed.
Any day you want to talk about law abiding citizens NORWAY should be ur example and nt a country that cant control their Gun law. pls reserve this ur sermon for those in the village.
http://www.mintpressnews.com/776-people-killed-by-police-so-far-in-2015-161-of-them-unarmed/209127/
http://www.techinsider.io/american-police-kill-more-people-in-one-day-than-norway-cops-have-in-10-years-2015-7
http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2015/06/police-shootings-america-developed-countries
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Fourwinds: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

u must be very useless for comparing Texas and Nigeria...in Texas justice is given but here in Nigeria., when a criminal is caught and handed over to d police., d next day u see d robber moving freely to cause more havoc....so mind ur business and remain in Texas...BTW kudos to those mop for putting d stu..pid robber out of this world
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Fourwinds: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
mizlovette:
How can a human being take a life he or she didn't create? My goodness. Now what good have they achieved? God have mercy
they have achieved a very good result...kudos to d mob...just imagine d stu..pid robber rape and stole from a woman last week...yet he stole again and threaten d citizens ....dis is insult upon injury ...nonsense
Re: Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos by Gkemz: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
The threat you failed to eliminate today may destroy you tomorrow. The mob took a very wise decision otherwise the thief would've come back after them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Discover Uniform Of Slain Cop 4 Years After, Arrest 6 / US Warns Nigeria, African Countries Over Debt Burden. / Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.