Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed (5172 Views)

This Is The Longest Camel Toe You Have Ever Seen!!! / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by osesology(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2016
phabulous88:

Too drunk to walk yet you write an epistle in your drunken state.

Blawdy liar!
My thoughts exactly! He can fool everyone else but not me. It's either he's lying or he is seriously thinking of bleeping his prospective mother-inlaw.
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2016
LastMumu:
I hope you have enough condoms with you there, yansh that mama's punny till the early morning mehn! angry
Chinelo will not know. There is nothing as heavenly as yanshing both daughter and mother, success will follow you afterwards.

grin grin grin LWKMD!!!... see advice given on a Sunday!
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by amacastel: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lie or truth pls where is d part 2 of the story jor

1 Like

Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
adeememman:
Nairalanders with bashing, he was looking for advice/encouragement to survive the night but all he got was ( lie, liar, liar). I believe some 4got to ask for the pixure.
I believe by now is either the Op survived it or she banged the innocent, helpless woman. therefore my advice is not dat relevant again.
But in case of similar occurrence in the future, I will advice you not to do anything you won't be proud to defend in front of an audience. If need be, tame that your John Thomas well, cos it has led many to destruction. HAPPY SUNDAY.
hagahagahahaha lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think He's Using Me. Is He? / What do you enjoy most during Sex? / Unbelievable.... Woman Almost Run Mad In A Pregnancy Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.