Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (96765 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2016
Hi,
Its not a friends story or from a blog,its mine and I want you all to read and give me matured advice.

I've been in a relationship for almost 8 months now and everytime I go to visit my boyfriend..he must demand sex,even if I say am on my period.
Sometimes I just get furious and say am no longer interested in the relationship and he starts begging and because I love him, I forgive him.
He'll stop that for a while,then start it all over again.

He doesn't consider my feelings at times, there was a certain time I was still mourning the death of my cousin,he came around and after symphatizing with me,he wanted us to have sex..Gosh! I was so pissed.

The one that pissed me off the most was last night,after having like 5 rounds,I felt sore all over, I told him that and he stopped,then this morning, while I was trying to pray,he started touching me again saying he wants me.

I don't just understand whether this is normal,sometimes I just displease myself to please him but still he's not satisfied.

Am confused on whether to quit or not,cos apart from the sex thing,he still has his good sides and I dont want to make a wrong decision.

pls advice a confused sister...thanks

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Elkay3: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2016
What advice is left, dear? Are you a sex machine? Or a sex slave?

360 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Ifakiland(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2016
Geraldyne:
Hi,
Its not a friends story or from a blog,its mine and I want you all to read and give me matured advice.

I've been in a relationship for almost 8 months now and everytime I go to visit my bf..he must demand sex,even if I say am on my period.
Sometimes I just get furious and say am no longer interested in the relationship and he starts begging and because I love him, I forgive him.
He doesn't consider my feelings at times, there was a certain time I was still mourning the death of my cousin,he came around and after symphatizing with me,he wanted us to have sex..Gosh! I was so pissed.

The one that pissed me off the most was last night,after having like 5 rounds,I felt sore all over, I told him that and he stopped,then this morning, while I was trying to pray,he started touching me again saying he wants me.
I don't just understand whether this is normal,sometimes I just displease myself to please him but still he's not satisfied.
Am confused on whether to quit or not,cos apart from the sex thing,he still has his good sides and I dont want to make a wrong decision.

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!

1846 Likes 213 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by owelle22(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2016
Talk 2 him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Rexhenrex(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2016
lmao....pls change him o before you will start aborting babies your life is more precious

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Ifakiland:

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!

so cos I bleeped...I shudnt pray??...u gonna tell me dah u dnt pray evn wen u a sinner...I want advice nt judgement

582 Likes 40 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by hyprealestatemkt(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2016
The guy wan drain your sweetness,

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Ferdyboss: 8:03am On Oct 31, 2016
What advice do you seek? The heart is wired to get us disturbed when something is not what it should be. You mentioned that he is your boyfriend and not husband. Though, I'm not in support of pre-marital sex, I'll just encourage you to run away from every selfish relationship before you get more "sore".

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Rexhenrex(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Geraldyne:

so cos I bleeped...I shudnt pray??...u gonna tell me dah u dnt pray evn wen u a sinner...I want advice nt judgement
dont mind the hipocrite the think having sex is the greatest of sin but then they lie,back bite and they think its no sin when they are all the same none is greater.

143 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2016
angry
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Damibiz(m): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2016
Cook a very Nice meal for him,let him comsume to his satisfaction,gv him 5 bottles of Erujeje,nd u urself,take 10 bottle of Alemo + Erujeje,them Bleep the hell out of him.....asuming him is nt performing u for wan kill an,nw he is doing his job nd u re complaining...ANY WAY U GUYZ HV TO SEAT DOWN ND TALK IF U HIM LOVE U AS HE AS U SAY THEM HE WILL CHANGE...THANKz

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by jmoore(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2016
Prayer after fornication. Chai!!! Aru!!! undecided

You need serious deliverance.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by jamalnation(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2016
Hmn

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by kinggogo: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2016
Mhen, ur ass must b dat sweet or probably made of gold dat e jst cnt get enough grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by AxeurdaddyIX: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2016
Mismatched libido. Either you match up to his or he tones down to yours. That's how you can both solve this problem.

It's better checked now because it can lead to problems in marriage.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2016
You have to be compatible in all ways or atleast compromise in some but if you think you cant cope, it's better you back out though i dont think sexkillz except something is attached to it

[s]your next relationship could be worse tho[/s]

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by AxeurdaddyIX: 8:24am On Oct 31, 2016
jmoore:
Prayer after fornication. Chai!!! Aru!!! undecided

You need serious deliverance.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

You
pray after
have sinned yeah?? Wawu

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by jmoore(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

You
pray after
have sinned yeah?? Wawu
And there he goes quoting the bible without comprehension.

But you were throwing stones at thieves na undecided

AxeurdaddyIX:
They're all thieves btw. Either Pdp or Apc.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by eezeribe(m): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2016
Ifakiland:

Of course, God no be Man

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by iykekelvins(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2016
Lord Jesus, five rounds? Anty, you sef you can endure ooo.

What do u want to hear again? That your bf is dating u for sex is what you don't know.

Sister end the relationship or you can keep enduring because you "Love" him.

42 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2016
But baby,I thot we talked this thru already... So why bring it here??
Am sorry .... Just come and let's settle this ...
I will be waiting for you in the other room,with no boxer on...the way you love it
... wink

270 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by AlexCk: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2016
Tor,

Well, im no expert on relationship, but i think u should communicate with ur guy, n tell him how u feel about it.

Communication doesn't harm no one

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by SmellingAnus(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2016
The guy may truly love you per se but it's just a case of voracious appetite for sex.... It's either he is not too busy or it's just a normal thing to him ... Don't blame him much for wanting to have sex with you even while mourning, I am not a hypocrite so I know the way this thing works.... The dickkkk has a mind of its own especially in this peculiar case where your boyfriend has a voracious appetite for sex... Your boyfriend and I share the same thing in common it's just that maturity has helped me to at least know when to avoid it... Solution... Try to get him to be busier with school/work or let him join a department in church and also give his life to Christ... Note that , it will not automatically stop his voracious appetite for sexx but it may help him to reduce the number of rounds he goes then maybe from there he could even become so changed that you will be the one to disturb him for sex.... I remember dating a church girl for only six months without sex and she left me for it... ( if only she knew that I was a reformed sex maniac that no girl( the ones I have tried) has been able to match my appetite for sexs).... It's matter of your guy channeling that appetite to something more productive... It may take a long time, Maybe even a break up from both of you before he gets there....

304 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Dgunnerz(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Okay!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Kx: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2016
You need to really think deep about areas where your minds meet because if the concerns you expressed here about him is anything to go by, he seems to be into you for the 'assured" sexxx alone while you appears to be in it for genuine relationship.

The answer you get from the exercise above should give u solid reasons to decide correctly. Whether you decide to stay or leave based on your answers above, learn not to always "give in to guy's sexxx request" against your wish. Understanding should not be on sex alone. There are clearly so many areas that mutual understanding should be exercised on.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Gee645(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2016
well sex or relationship is all about compatibility if you cant bend any further, i advice you just move on. he wont change, he has a super active adrenaline abi na libido self. maek hay while the sun still shines

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by TrapHedges(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2016
Everything got a bad side.. If you can't tolerate or deal with the bad side quit it.

Relationships ain't some box of chocolate. .. So it's up to you! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by jaxxy(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2016
Geraldyne:
Hi,

I've been in a relationship for almost 8 months now and everytime I go to visit my bf..he must demand sex,even if I say am on my period.

My question to u will be if he actually loves u or just a sex object to him to use for agile and dump. If it's d later he shud chill out pls since it's not dat serious bt if it's he actually loves u(I don't mean play play love Ohh!) try teach him how to wait smtmes cos he seems to be abit obsessed bt it or by u(if u guys are exclusive).

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by njiasi30(f): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2016
Ur guy should learn to ve self control, 2 much of everything is bad. Its left 4 u to stay or quit, d choice is urs and mind u, he will surely get it 4rm s/o else if u re nt meeting up grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by sinaj(f): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2016
Ifakiland:

lol grin

Always merciful.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ivoatt(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2016
Geraldyne:
Hi,

look 4 a sharp knife and cut off his damn dick

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by sinaj(f): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2016
Ask urself if he will stop loving you the moment u stp fu*ckin him

Coz this relationship seem parasitic alredi.

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.