Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State (34646 Views)

Buhari Declares Open Induction Course For New Career Ambassadors(Photos) / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Nigeria's President Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by naijaking1: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
We pledge total support for Israel!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by Spybradd: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Once a dullard:........
....always a dullard.
Hes nakked @saudi and he says hes praying while shedding the blood of pple in the niger delta and east who wanna be free,on their own and away from this land of bondage of decades long darkness...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by Jacko01: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dumb president.... Showin off your true colors.... Israel pass you.... Go and give the palestine their two state solution now.... Nigerian president mtschew

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by drss(m): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
luke10:
yet, he refuses and undermine the people outside the north in his country.
no mind d dullard.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by Jacko01: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
If he said palestine two state solution alone it wud av bin gud.... He went further to say our brothers and sisters.... I follow u be islamabad lubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
ednut1:
Africans sha. Pple wey no care about u. Smh

Say that again abeg
Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by FLYFIRE(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
doctokwus:

O,why did u give them that info.U wud have waited for Fayose to issue his usual brainless remarks while allowing the usual suspects to write their normal senseless posts here.
U have spoiled the fun this thread wud have generated.
Who need an info from an ILLITERATE?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by jcross19: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
vedaxcool:
His position is held by all countries in the world including the US and Israel. Here are a collection of us govt statement supporting a 2 state solution

http://www.americantaskforce.org/us_government_statements_emphasizing_support_twostate_solution

The useless beerfraud fools are not even considered a worthy issue to be discussed by any country. I see ipork are murmuring gibberish as usual. Awon ode.
veda or what's your moniker can you see what fanaticism has done to you? Koranic recitation has turned an elderly man like you to buffoon. You better reason well sir. Remove the plank in your eyes first before you remove a beam from other, so that you see well. Buhari these words are for you if you still reason with your brain not with your ass.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by Ghost01(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
AmeLonRo:
President Buhari should have been diplomatic about this by concealing his views. Its a very sensitive issue. I never knew how intense until I met a Palestinian lady and an Isreali lady last week. I spoke with them separately and they have their reasons for hate and why they should have their way. The 2 are unwilling to see eye to eye even though we were on an educational tour. Please lets thread softly on International and even local border affairs. This is not Apartheid South Africa o.
Just my 2 cents!
Which one is thread softly? The Isrealis keeps constructing their whatever on Palestinian lands and here you are clamouring for "softly-softly".
Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by uncjay(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
for the first time I'm open going to dish out vehemently at this so called president.... I've respected all my president whether good or bad though I as well criticise their ills....

Though, Buhari is the president he's also a hypocrite! A holier than thou mischief......seriously he has nothing to offer as president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by ARmanx(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
SMH that is why Nigeria forever be taking L's dumb as niggas na wuna carry religion matta for head pass any country still yet na wuna do rituals pass wuna do jazz pass Ibo's are forever going to be fools please oh make wunna quick quick commot from nija nuff yutes are ready to fill the space you are going to leave....Nigeria my ass
Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by longayink: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wait O,
Before President Buhari dispatches Nigeria's Armed Forces to declare war against Israel.

At the UN General Assembly 2015, Buhari supporting a Palestinian State told the Assembly that Self Determination was a legitimate right.

Today Buhari continues to make irrelevant statements on Palestine - statements that carry no weight.

Buhari dreaming about Palestinian statehood that all American Presidents and Secretaries of State have failed to resolve - is busy body Buhari driven by religious sentiments, not by reality

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by adconline(m): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
How does this further Naija interest in foreign arena? How does this benefit Naija economically?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by Dee60: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
THERE IS HARDLY ELECTRICITY IN ANY PART OF NIGERIA AND WE HAVE OUR DEAR PRESIDENT TELLING THE MIDDLE EAST HOW TO SOLVE THEIR PROBLEM.

I HOPE PMB DOES NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE HIS PREDECESSORS MADE. YOU GET VERY POPULAR AT FIRST AND THAT TURNS AROUND QUICKLY THE MOMENT PEOPLE DO NOT SEE PERFORMANCE!

YOU SHOULD ASK JONATHAN!
Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by popcykaylah(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
francizy:

It's only in Nigeria that a brainless old certificateless dullardo will come out and brainwash supposed graduates into voting him into power. By the way, only brainless bunch of goats believed and voted that fraud of a man called Buhari. So we that didn't vote him are miles ahead of him and those that voted him in reasoning.. Gat that? undecided
You funny die...so if I may who did you vote for during the last election?
Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by shellworker: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
No
Ezenwammadu:
Just replace Palestine with b..... and zombies will riot

Hopeless hypocrites

Must you expose ur level of education? Ordinary difference between protest and riot is what you don't know. It's a pity.
Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by lwils1: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
bast**d, huhn!
Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by Dav24(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jerusalem as a capital of palestine will ever remain a wish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by muaa(f): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
vedaxcool:
His position is held by all countries in the world including the US and Israel. Here are a collection of us govt statement supporting a 2 state solution

http://www.americantaskforce.org/us_government_statements_emphasizing_support_twostate_solution

The useless beerfraud fools are not even considered a worthy issue to be discussed by any country. I see ipork are murmuring gibberish as usual. Awon ode.
The fact that other countries are pledging support for the palastanian state does make Buhari eligible to support them as well. This is because he has a similar case at home that he's yet to resolve.
He is supposed to be indifferent about the issue. As a wise leader, you don't have to comment on every issue.
He should better take clue from GEJ.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by DauraDullardo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
moufan:
I like this, GOD bless the president and may we all witness the birth and actualization of a sovereign and independent Palestine state. insha ALLAH
What about the sovereign and independent state of Biafra? Biafrans want a state of their own.... Why do you oppose it? Why do you want to die because of it?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by longayink: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Progressive01:
I know illiterate Ekpas who consume garbage from Fayose's rump, feeding exclusively on local crap churned out by our local papers aren't aware the countries that support a free palestinian state are far more than those that don't.

They'd come here and regurgitate their hate induced nonsense hoping to score some "likes" from their fellow scoundrels.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/11/07/map-the-countries-that-recognize-palestine-as-a-state/

The same manner you deny that B. in Nigeria can't be freed, that Referendum is alien to Nigeria, your Two-States solution in the Israeli-Arab problem is also denied by Hamas who refuse that Israel must exist.

Don't expect Israel to agree to statehood to a neighbour who believes that Israel can't exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by menxer: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
This is the type of news that tribal bigots take delight wailing over.

smh for some comments.
Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by M4gunners: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
vedaxcool:

You are useless as your comment . Tomorrow you and your fanatical leader will come here to preach about fighting corruption.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by PhockPhockMan: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
henrydadon:
this man is Nigeria worst mistake so far...removed the log in your eyes before other person own

Gbam

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by ideatoprince18(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
President dullardihno wants the terrorist state of Palestine to live side by side with Israel ..... yet u don't want Biafra to live side by side with Nigeria ...... Hypocrisy of d highest order

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
vedaxcool:

US supports the 2 state solution. Israel restated its commitment to the 2 state solution. Please bring evidence to the contrary.

Palestine was created in 1948 and the Arabs rejected it.

Nobody is against the creation of independent Paleatine rather the proposed capital, its contiguity and land swap.

Another problem is the acceptance of Palestinian Jews in Independent Palestine as we have Arab-Israelis in Israel (the homeland of jewish people).

The problem with Buhari's declaration is his choice/statement on the location of Palestinian capital and nothing else.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by dammytosh: 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
francizy:

It's only in Nigeria that a brainless old certificateless dullardo will come out and brainwash supposed graduates into voting him into power. By the way, only brainless bunch of goats believed and voted that fraud of a man called Buhari. So we that didn't vote him are miles ahead of him and those that voted him in reasoning.. Gat that? undecided

thrash.

he is a dullard but ruled 2 generation in Daddy's lifetime. Daddy's generation and yours.

Something is wrong some where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by dikeigbo2(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Well done sir ,more elbow to your grease
Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by dammytosh: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
kissval1388:
Buhari is a religion fanatic.
I Don start to get double thought about what fayose said.

he wants to islamize Nigeria .

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/nigeria-reiterates-support-for-palestinian-statehood-bid/

that was since 2011.

Use your brain, don't allow Fayose think for you.
Re: Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State by longayink: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
menxer:
This is the type of news that tribal bigots take delight wailing over.

smh for some comments.

A Buhari who has a similar agitation for a new country from Nigeria should have been the last to go to the UN to plead for Self Determination.

And Buhari still goes about foreign capitals talking about Self Determination, when he knows that in his Nigeria, he sends tribal warriors hiding under Nigeria army and police to kill unarmed citizens asking for Two-STATE solution in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her / 79.6% Students Fails Again In Waec Exams / Photos From The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.