Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

These Guys Are Robbing Nigerians (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Guys Are Robbing Nigerians (screenshots) (1335 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Guys Are Robbing Nigerians (screenshots) by ThisYourTatafo: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
So a friend of mine complained that whenever she gets bonus airtime from Glo, it quickly gets exhausted even after making few minutes of local calls.

Imagine loading 1k5 worth of airtime and you don dey happy say Today na war cause that bae must feel your swag as u suppose call her for like 2 hrs non stop. Only for you to check your airtime balance come see from 3,000 to 156 after just a few minutes of calls o.

Seriously this double recharge scam needs to be checked.

You cannot deceive honest hard working Nigerians into loading large amounts of airtime with the hopes that they will be rewarded double/triple as the case may be.
And at the end of the day the credit run like Ferrari.

Please The NCC and other bodies within Nigeria saddled with the responsibility of checking the excesses of these telecommunication companies need to, as a matter of urgency, wake up to their responsibility and stop this day light robbery.

Imagine loading 5k airtime believing say u Don hammer 20k credit but all come be wash.
Jor o....

The other day I sent a text message to an international number only for me to see something like
"YOUR SMS COST 56 NAIRA "
Etisalat 300 recharge to give 900 for one week charge you that much on SMS to USA ...
I will post the screenshot below.

Abeg share your experiences.

1 Like

Re: These Guys Are Robbing Nigerians (screenshots) by yemoxyl(m): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
For my glo I get double amount of credit used and it lasts long
Maybe it's because i just got the sim

As for MTN i curse them everyday
All u need to say is hello and ur credit is gone

2 Likes

Re: These Guys Are Robbing Nigerians (screenshots) by ThisYourTatafo: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Screenshots

Re: These Guys Are Robbing Nigerians (screenshots) by Sparklequeen(f): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
How can an system cost this much, how Many pages did you send?
Re: These Guys Are Robbing Nigerians (screenshots) by ThisYourTatafo: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sparklequeen:
How can an system cost this much, how Many pages did you send?

My dear it's jus one page oh as seen in the screen shots posted above.

That's 112 naira for a 2 paged sms
Re: These Guys Are Robbing Nigerians (screenshots) by tosyne2much(m): 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Something similar happened to me two days ago... I was told to re-register my sim to redeem a N1, 000 bonus.. Of couse I re-registered two days ago and the promise of N1, 000 was fufilled

One thing that shocked me was that the N1, 000 didn't last me for 8mins when I saw 0.00 shocked

I swear MTN na scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Guys Are Robbing Nigerians (screenshots) by Sparklequeen(f): 11:24am On Feb 29, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

My dear it's jus one page oh as seen in the screen shots posted above.
That's 112 naira for a 2 paged sms
Sorry bro
Re: These Guys Are Robbing Nigerians (screenshots) by skywalker240(m): 11:46am On Feb 29, 2016
bros na glo u see sef?

Glo better pass mtn na,
MTN d most useless network opperators iv'e seen. Just immaging they have removed true talk plus and in the name of better talk, drink all credit pipo recharge.

My guy glo own dey dia body, but MTN own na disease.

2 Likes

Re: These Guys Are Robbing Nigerians (screenshots) by ThisYourTatafo: 4:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Something similar happened to me two days ago... I was told to re-register my sim to redeem a N1, 000 bonus.. Of couse I re-registered two days ago and the promise of N1, 000 was fufilled

One thing that shocked me was that the N1, 000 didn't last me for 8mins when I saw 0.00 shocked

I swear MTN na scam

EXACTLY THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE.... SORRY... THESE NETWORK GUYS SAY MERRY XMAS BUT IT'S STILL FEBRUARY
Re: These Guys Are Robbing Nigerians (screenshots) by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

EXACTLY THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE.... SORRY... THESE NETWORK GUYS SAY MERRY XMAS BUT IT'S STILL FEBRUARY
Bro, dia matter don tire me I swear

(1) (Reply)

Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. / Protecting Yourself From Heart Break. / 9 Facts About Premarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.