Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) (60276 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by pulsa(m): 12:21am On Feb 29, 2016
refiner:

lol!...if dats wat u mean den count me out!....I prefer looking natural!....I don't need such creams or all dat u listed up dere!....and I don't need a pocket deep man!....am OK just d way I am!undecided

fanx for ur concern tho!smiley

then I am on my knees proposing to you right now, don't fall my hand in front of nairalanders oh.
Big ups to you girl, I love natural girls.
You're actually really beautiful "just the way you are"
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by refiner(f): 12:25am On Feb 29, 2016
pulsa:

then I am on my knees proposing to you right now, don't fall my hand in front of nairalanders oh.
Big ups to you girl, I love natural girls.
You're actually really beautiful "just the way you are"

lol!...on ur knees?...buh I can't see u nor d ring!....u must be a ghost den!wink

fanx swty!...most ladies don't know d joy of been natural!....so I don't blame dem!smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 12:33am On Feb 29, 2016
For a lady to declare that she is ready for marriage there are two things involve. Either she has been used by many guys or she don use many guys. If she don use many guys she safe but if many guys don use her there are two things involve either dem don turn her 'kitten lapuna' to a well or she don abort tyre. If guys don turn her warehouse to well she be safe but if she don abort tyre there are two things involve either she never abort too much or she don abort tyre. If she never abort too much she safe but if she don abort tyre there only one thing involve, that is No heaven for u. Jesus don talk am say if u can not born again u cannot enter heaven. Abortion no good ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 12:33am On Feb 29, 2016
The time guys ready to hook u, u no ready now when guys don enter planB u come dey ready. Aunty for the time being go sitdown for your papa house we go call you when there is vacancy. Ye ye fowl. Bloody civilian
After u don swim river Niger and Benue finish na now u come ripe for marriage. Pls help me ask her, She be Mango.
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Elshadan16: 12:41am On Feb 29, 2016
Husband 4 NL! Ur second name na sorry
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by AbleGodAlways: 12:59am On Feb 29, 2016
BoiledHead:
See her boobs

How can someone be searching for husband.. na by force?

What's wrong with her boobs?
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Raymee(m): 1:02am On Feb 29, 2016
In my opinion, I think it is NOT bad! Wait...there are several of them who are dieing in silence or do the search underground even connect & disconnect. Perhaps this sister is bold & outspoken to take a bold step out of allour believes, let's leave her alone to do her thing. Who knows if that is her own channel of connection. Afterall I know how many babes hooked up via facebook & till today, they are happily married even though it wasn't public announcement. All die na die jareeee. If them no see U, make dem know say U too dey. Keep silence & die (that is a sin)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by AbleGodAlways: 1:02am On Feb 29, 2016
habsydiamond:
For a lady to declare that she is ready for marriage there are two things involve. Either she has been used by many guys or she don use many guys. If she don use many guys she safe but if many guys don use her there are two things involve either dem don turn her 'kitten lapuna' to a well or she don abort tyre. If guys don turn her warehouse to well she be safe but if she don abort tyre there are two things involve either she never abort too much or she don abort tyre. If she never abort too much she safe but if she don abort tyre there only one thing involve, that is No heaven for u. Jesus don talk am say if u can not born again u cannot enter heaven. Abortion no good ooo

Wrong analysis. Nigerians are just too judgemental. God forbid
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by noblegrex: 1:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Elshadan16:
Husband 4 NL! Ur second name na sorry
guys wey dey for NL na ghost abi toy. No be person dem mary ee. Abi no be person dem go marry.if dem no be husband wetin dem come be.say you no be husband wey dey NL abi you no go marry.
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by shellyboi: 1:38am On Feb 29, 2016
Wow she looks cool and beautiful, why will such a lady like this adverting herself?? Wonder wonder shall neva end!
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Wowzer(m): 1:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Not my type. Wouldn't even touch her with a barge pole.

Advertising for husband, something must be wrong somewhere. Desperate woman...
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by AreaFada2: 2:27am On Feb 29, 2016
I commend her courage & confidence.

Nor be like some people wey dey die to get man but yet go dey form when nice guys approach her.

There might be some guys out there looking for marriage without any hanky-panky too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
Revelation 3:5

on the last day,five women will hold unto one man and................

What was the verse again?i have forgottonsadsad

Revelation ke?

New International Version
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!" Isaiah 4 verse 1
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:34am On Feb 29, 2016
From what I see here, it might just be a spur of the moment thing, she might just be having fun, it's so possible she is done with uni and she and her friends were talking husbands, serious relationships and all that, that ladies usually make priority once they finish uni or are approaching 24, 25, this isn't new jare, ladies talk about these things a whole lot, it's only gathering insults and comments because it was posted with a picture online.
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 2:43am On Feb 29, 2016
UnknownT:
It appears that she doesn't only sell dogs, she sells herself too lipsrsealed

Here is a lady who is using the social means available to her to link up with her destiny.

Note she wrote "my husband may be waiting for me there"

God knows how to link us with our destination, she in faith has cast her net into the water. Like Jesus instructed his disciple , all it takes is faith and obedience

There are many ladies who woud dismiss the husband God has promise for them because he meets them in a circumstance which does not suit their "dream" or false vision.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Duru009(m): 2:45am On Feb 29, 2016
girls are sooo desparate des days
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by babadem2much(m): 2:46am On Feb 29, 2016
This babe is pretty for my liking, but I know some guys here will rain insult on her thereafter check if she have a fb account n start toasting like unbaked bread.

my prayer for: May God give you the right and better man of your choice.

case closed am married I for say how far?
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Briteiyobo1(m): 3:05am On Feb 29, 2016
This babe is not bad, from the outer look though.
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Leriebloom(f): 3:15am On Feb 29, 2016
The height of desperation.
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Socketbet: 3:40am On Feb 29, 2016
Chaii if only she mean to take it this far
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by IamDemilade(f): 3:53am On Feb 29, 2016
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Sunnypa11(m): 5:00am On Feb 29, 2016
moyomystique:
Hi! Well I'm the person who tweeted it and I have my reasons for doing so. I told my followers I was going to prove a point and I just did. I'm not looking for a husband. Thanks for all the nice and not so nice words. God bless you all

Welcome to Nairaland,Take a glass of cold water in this roastful weather.
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by walexGodson(m): 5:16am On Feb 29, 2016
delectablegyal:
If this thread doesn't make front page, don't like my dp.
Have seen your dp,that ass make sense but will make sense well if I can feel am
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by pipz(m): 5:16am On Feb 29, 2016
I'm suprised that no one has really gone down to find out what this girl is about ..... This fine lady just got people attention to her biz, she's actually advertising her biz. She sells dogs, puppies and adults. Pls go to her timeline and check it out. Some folks here are already dissecting the babe. I pity una, babe dey hustle her thing una dey here dey run mouth like......, lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by olerismith(m): 5:23am On Feb 29, 2016
refiner:
if dis pretty lady is searching for a husband,I wonder wat will be d fate of ugli ladies like me?undecided

i have seen your profile pics Refiner, You are beautiful
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by bokmal(m): 5:34am On Feb 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
Revelation 3:5

on the last day,five women will hold unto one man and................

What was the verse again?i have forgottonsadsad

You mean Isaiah 4:1
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by niceguy7(m): 5:37am On Feb 29, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]I love her dressing so so moderate
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by gbenga007(m): 5:46am On Feb 29, 2016
YourMain:
She's so beautiful

She was trying to gain attention in a bid to sell her dogs and it was successful.

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 6:02am On Feb 29, 2016
pipz:
I'm suprised that no one has really gone down to find out what this girl is about ..... This fine lady just got people attention to her biz, she's actually advertising her biz. She sells dogs, puppies and adults. Pls go to her timeline and check it out. Some folks here are already dissecting the babe. I pity una, babe dey hustle her thing una dey here dey run mouth like......, lol

Thank You So Much. May wisdom never elude you.

I was just about to write something similar to what you said.

People just conclude without making findings.

The moment I saw this thread, I wasnt quick to make any comment, rather I checked her wall and realized she was only trying to draw people's attention to her business.

She said people prefer to retweet stuffs that arent serious than helping to promote people's business. And she has suceeded in proving her point.

Imagine the number of retweets she got.

All thanks to Linda Ikeji!

Moyo I wish you Success in your business!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / 19-year-old Boy Marries A 39-year-old Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.