Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (56739 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Some Women Like To Tempt Men? / Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by ChappyChase: 9:20am On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
nah. E pass one week.
Wetin I dey talk be say, if no be bad belle, derailing no suppose carry pass 24hrs

But in my own case, dem nack me 8days

17 days? You chook person knife for NL ni? shocked shocked abi you slap mod?
shocked But your case bad o, how you take derail sotey them nack you 8days ban?!
The mouth wey I use for one mode like that(I no go call name before the guy ban me for life) pass knife ooo..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by mitchyy(f): 9:21am On Feb 29, 2016
numericalguy:
@OP, it's very wrong for a man to go after a married man but your posts is lopsided, you make it seem like men are evil and women are saints.

Believe me some married women go out of their ways to chase after young guys too but to your deluded mind, that is not a bad thing since women can do no wrong.

From the OP's post i don't think she is saying women are entirely innocent, so its wrong to refer to her as deluded.
She is probably speaking for the few decent married women who still battle with advances from men.
Of course we all know there are so many shameless married women who flirt or encourage advances from men. Same way there are also some shamless men who try to hit on women.
The most important thing here is when someone hits on you and you are married, how do you respond that very moment? How you respond will either encourage him/her or send him away.

@OP your friend who says a man keeps coming to buy things from her store just to get her attention, she is actually encouraging the man. So she cannot stop him from coming to her store abi? Or she cannot inform her husband about it so he can take appropriate action? She also cannot inform her bank to prevent the man from making transfers to her account?
When the man wants to collect his money back in kind, make she nor vex o. I don't like it when women act helpless when they know what to do

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 9:25am On Feb 29, 2016
Vongsama:
Someone once told me women are naturally selfish. I never actually understood until now.

Statistically there are more single girls constantly going after married men than there are these guys in ur post.

But OP why am I not surprised at your post? Well you are a lady and I'm sure you can draw conclusion from my firts paragraph.

It is true there are more single girls going after married guys but does that mean that she should not write about her own experience. I don't understand your line of thinking. e.g Statistically there are more northern men marrying child brides hence if an Igbo man married a child bride it is selfish to talk about it. That line of thinking is absolutely ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by PastorAji(m): 9:25am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
Told you it is not personal.
When I was growing up, I knew many men who swore they would never have anything with any married woman but now I have noticed that many boys/men of nowadays don't fear God. Some of them even come online to narrate their escapades and some people cheer them.

People should shun evil.

You said married women are the cause, well the ones I have seen, the ones I am talking about, they are not the cause.

I know of a lady here who has children's boutique. One spoilt brat of a man has vowed that he must befriend her. He spends a lot of money regularly shopping from her shop even though the wife and kids live abroad. He tries everything to impress her and sends flowers and notes to her daily. The lady told him to stop wasting his time that she's a covenant child yet he is adamant.

We told her to ban him from her shop. Now he sends money regularly to her account because he once paid her by wiring money into her account.

You see that kind of temptation?

Men of this generation need to fear God.

if u check my posts /topic sometimes ago, I escalated that I was having emotional feelings for a woman. Honestly if you women desist from showing the "green" light we will definitely back down

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by bodyloveghetto(m): 9:27am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
There are some guys who know that you are a legally married wife and still disturb your life. Some of them even try to entice you with big contracts. The worst part is when your ex begins to call your line every day, sending you whatsapp messages claiming that he can't forget you.

Why don't some men have fear of God? Why too much pressures on married women when there are many single girls out there? Some of them even go as far as hitting on a pregnant woman.

This is a very bad behaviour and must be discouraged.

Goodnight brothers and sisters.

NB: This is not personal.

That's was 70% personall
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 29, 2016
mineANDurs:
Y cant men take d blame for once in their life without trying to shift it to d women. Going after a married woman is wrong in all aspects of it! Lets call a spade a spade. I am a married woman yet a lot of men frequently ask me out and the only thing dat provokes them is my looks, as for my dressing, I dress over decently dat my husband had to start buying most of my cloths himself in d bid to make me dress beta.
Some things are off limits and d sooner some men realise it d beta for them.

Its absolutely wrong and wicked going after married women. But come to think of it why do some married women give a listening ear to such men. I expect every married women to put such men to were they belong at once instead of taken it as a fun
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Wowzer(m): 9:29am On Feb 29, 2016
Amtaken. Thanks for letting us know you have a fine ass. Pics or idontbilivit.

Hope your friend tells her husband about all the gift she has been receiving from the desperate man.

Tell your friend to return all what the man has been sending to her.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 9:31am On Feb 29, 2016
dammytosh:
Yes it will continue to be like that until Married Women learn to say "NO" and mean it without enjoying the useless attention it gives.

You say he is disturbing you but you get disturbed if you don't hear from him for a week.

You see chats like "you just abandon me"

Ladies need learn how to say the real "NO". Not that kind of "NO" when his hand is on your panties and you are adjusting it for him and still saying "nooo jor"

I tell my friends, why are u polite to him when he is treating you as if u are a Bittch ? I know why, it is because you are thinking you can fall back on him if road clear.

Which one is real NO again? Its only children who need to be told NO in a firm voice and as many times to comprehend it. Are you saying that these men who do such are children?
If you want to take a spoonful of my food and I say no, do I need to slap you repeatedly for you to understand that I don't want to share my food with you. You make it sound like these men who do such don't exercise their agency. They are just robots on a string, retard.s who can't do anything but chase skirt. I don't know where you were raised buy I believe these men are sentient adults and are not the little children you're trying to paint them to be.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by coolhumble(m): 9:31am On Feb 29, 2016
Sometimes its vice versa. My own experience
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 9:35am On Feb 29, 2016
numericalguy:
@OP, it's very wrong for a man to go after a married man but your posts is lopsided, you make it seem like men are evil and women are saints.

Believe me some married women go out of their ways to chase after young guys too but to your deluded mind, that is not a bad thing since women can do no wrong.

She never said that in her post. Where did she generalize. She is narrating her own story.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by henrimoto(m): 9:38am On Feb 29, 2016
mitchyy:

The most important thing here is when someone hits on you and you are married, how do you respond that very moment? How you respond will either encourage him/her or send him away.

@OP your friend who says a man keeps coming to buy things from her store just to get her attention, she is actually encouraging the man. So she cannot stop him from coming to her store abi? Or she cannot inform her husband about it so he can take appropriate action? She also cannot inform her bank to prevent the man from making transfers to her account?
When the man wants to collect his money back in kind, make she nor vex o. I don't like it when women act helpless when they know what to do
@Mitchyy. 3 likes for you. Thank you very much for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by haul: 9:40am On Feb 29, 2016
MarieSucre:

This is also true. Open a discussion on this pls. It needs to be addressed.

Its good to know you're losing your religion, the world need you to lean towards morals
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by sorepco(m): 9:40am On Feb 29, 2016
Did u not c where she said she is married?i guess u r the type that goes to church to to church to toast babes....fear God mr man

3rdlegxxx post=433o45272:

You this lady ernn, do the needful and follow me let's chat privately, I kinda dislike all this public show...
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by ajealadick(m): 9:41am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
Not me. Other women. Some have confided in me.

Let's say the ones who confided in you did not get the price to make them succumb. Every woman has a price, what is the price is what the toaster ought to know before he sets out.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by henrimoto(m): 9:47am On Feb 29, 2016
MarieSucre:

Which one is real NO again? Its only children who need to be told NO in a firm voice and as many times to comprehend it. Are you saying that these men who do such are children?
If you want to take a spoonful of my food and I say no, do I need to slap you repeatedly for you to understand that I don't want to share my food with you. You make it sound like these men who do such don't agency. They are just robots on a string, retard.s who can't do anything but chase skirt. I don't know where you were raised buy I believe these men are sentient adults and are not the little children you're trying to paint them to be.
you self, you write as if you are familiar with this part of the world.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by aswani(m): 9:56am On Feb 29, 2016
I actually believe the more prevalent situation of women going after married men is a bigger problem in society. Money and time that these men should spend on and with their family is frittered away on the women.
How many women break up their friendship out of principle with their friends who they know hang around married men? After indulging in or enjoying your friends gisting about married men, you now want to be protected by the sanctity of marraige.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by mitchyy(f): 9:57am On Feb 29, 2016
smithsydny:
my dear I've seen worst than this most of the problems are from the husband. I have see women that cus there hubby dont treat them well he is been so hard and harsh they hard no option than to fall out of love. sometimes we don't know what lead to this insane act. try to find out how a husband and wife live if there is peace or not. if the wife own is folo come. its just not as we see it.

I agree with you but no matter how bad your wife or husband is, its not an excuse to look outside your marital home. If it's that bad, seek for a divorce and then start looking outside.
As long as you're married, you just have to respect it becos no sensible person will pat you on the back for flirting or cheating on your husband or wife
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by BluStreak(m): 10:00am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
There are some guys who know that you are a legally married wife and still disturb your life. Some of them even try to entice you with big contracts. The worst part is when your ex begins to call your line every day, sending you whatsapp messages claiming that he can't forget you.

Why don't some men have fear of God? Why too much pressures on married women when there are many single girls out there? Some of them even go as far as hitting on a pregnant woman.

I know it's personal don't worry. Your beauty is a strong point to make them hover over you but, just be strong and hold tight to your vows.

Evil men abound and the reason they do what they do remains a mystery to me even with the myriad of single sexy ready to play girls all over the place.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 10:00am On Feb 29, 2016
henrimoto:
you self, you write as if you are familiar with this part of the world.

I write as if I am tired of some men treating themselves like children.

-"Nooo she did not tell me No well"

"She should have slapped me and pushed me while saying NO so that I know that she means it"

"she should have rented big billboard inscribed with a big NO and stationed it at Oshodi bustop"

"She should have started dressing like Mary Amaka, wearing all those skinny jeans and make up must definitely be for me not for herself hence she is still not telling me NO"

"She should have use car and jam me when she sees me in the road, this one that she is driving slowly by me, she even greeted me politely, heeeeen the babe is still feeling the nigga"

"As far as she has not used Knife to threaten me to leave her alone then I must intensify my efforts".

"She has not told her husband yet, only if her husband comes on the street and we fight serious fight. then the whole street starts calling her a troublesome woman because 2 men fought over her in public before I will really believe her NO"

My dear it is exhausting.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 29, 2016
MarieSucre:

This is also true. Open a discussion on this pls. It needs to be addressed.
I think you should help create the discussion thread. I'm not permitted to do that
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 10:02am On Feb 29, 2016
haul:

Its good to know you're losing your religion, the world need you to lean towards morals

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 10:03am On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I think you should help create the discussion thread. I'm not permitted to do that

Why? Aren't you registered member?
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by tico1212(m): 10:07am On Feb 29, 2016
Like seriously, op is not looking bad. Amtaken as well wink
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by femi4: 10:16am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:

Tell the married women to stop committing touchry and sending wrong signal

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by bobkezel(m): 10:21am On Feb 29, 2016
What do you expect when married women now dress as w.h.ores. And truth is they always tempt the guys first. Both by words, actions and body languages. Trust guys na, just show small green light, and they start over speeding.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 29, 2016
MarieSucre:

Why? Aren't you registered member?
I am but with certain restrictions
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by bukatyne(f): 10:24am On Feb 29, 2016
PresVA:
Mtcheeew. . Blaming other people for your mistakes/in capabilities. .. As a person, whether married or not, temptations will come... It's entirely up to YOU to fall or not. . And if you fall, it's because you wanted to.. Fullstop..

Learn to take responsibilities for your actions!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by andyanders: 10:28am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:

Too bad. Op I know that you have been tempted by someone, but when/why were you tempted and who was the guy and further, why were you been tempted as a married woman?

I think that most women who get tempted by some guys seems to be as a result of how those kind of women comport themselves outside.

There are still some men who are selfish who rather see nothing bad in toasting married or pregnant women, but I see that as sickness as the person needs help as a result of lust in him.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 29, 2016
ChappyChase:

shocked But your case bad o, how you take derail sotey them nack you 8days ban?!
The mouth wey I use for one mode like that(I no go call name before the guy ban me for life) pass knife ooo..
Na so we see am ooo

Is it the man with small m!nd?
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by danton(m): 10:29am On Feb 29, 2016
Perverts
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by justi4jesu(f): 10:32am On Feb 29, 2016
femi4:
Tell the married women to stop committing touchry and sending wrong signal

Examples of wrong signals? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by ifeyomade14: 10:33am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
First of all it is not a personal post.

Secondly, I am talking of married ladies who will never have their marriage beds defiled yet these evil men keep tempting their lives. Am not referring to loose married women ok.

dear sister,I got Ur drift,d single women on dis forum won't understand, I used to tink after getting married, I would b free from all these leeches of married men.but alas,I am dead wrong. even with me carrying my baby around,dey still disturb d hell out of me. mind u I use my hijab to d office and every where. sometimes, I can't help asking dis foolish men how dey wud feel like,if it were deir housewife fooling around. dey do give excuses dat a married woman can not get pregnant for dem and are more matured Dan d young girls who love to demand endlessly from dem. all in all,y shud a married man and woman engage in adultery?it is very bad and sinful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.