Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (56735 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Some Women Like To Tempt Men? / Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
If you read the post well you will know I was referring to God-fearing women, not Jezebels.

Emmahunk:
I honestly think the right question should be : "WHY DO MARRIED WOMEN GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO TEMPT MEN?"
With the display of cleavages, micro mini, braless tops etc, what should one think?
Remember you are ADDRESSED the way you DRESS!
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
She said she can't start telling her husband about male admirers else he may stop her from going to her store.

FlexTrex:
I know of a lady here who has children's boutique. One spoilt brat of a man has vowed that he must befriend her. He spends a lot of money regularly shopping from her shop even though the wife and kids live abroad. He tries everything to impress her and sends flowers and notes to her daily. The lady told him to stop wasting his time that she's a covenant child yet he is adamant.

We told her to ban him from her shop. Now he sends money regularly to her account because he once paid her by wiring money into her account.

You see that kind of temptation?

Men of this generation need to fear God.

Op, did this woman tell her husband about it? Or is she revelling in the attention and gifts and trying to manage the situation?
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 3:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
I wonder why some of you guys are doing everything to suppress this discussion.
What is bad is bad. Men should fear God and leave married women alone. I expected a lot of guys to come here and vow that they would never do such but all I see is guys coming here to defend this anomaly.
Please spare me the religious talk! Not everyone follow your religious doctrines and laws.

A married woman who is being chased by a man should tell him to go Hell. And if he still persists, she should just tell her husband and let him handle it or confront him. Not play the victim and always try to get sympathy from people who don't care about them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
She said she can't tell him else he stops her from going to her store. She has called him to come collect his money back or forward his account No for her to send it back to her but he never listens, instead he will send more.
She's not enjoying the attention. She is a child of God.

blaise26abj:

Has your friend reported this to her husband? If she hasn't, then she is encouraging the man. What has she done with the money sent by the man? Has she reported to the police or a ngo dat fights such things? If she is just sitting and complaining to her friends, then she LIKES the attention.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
You said your wife changed her sim, good idea, not all couples thought of that.

xpertoyin:
Personal experience: When i got married, i changed my wife's sim with a new phone. And i informed her that whoever calls her from now on, she gave her number to. The question is why would a married woman give her number to an ex?
There is a saying that goes: it is not enough to be doing the right thing, you have to be seen to be doing the right thing.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Good.

repogirl:
Married women should take careful steps to avoid such people... Don't even hear anything they have to say, just cut them off.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
I think so too.
cekhoe:
I know of two cases ,one was even pregnant,I couldn't believe that a man would see a heavily pregnant woman,with a ring on her hand and still hit on her,one thing for sure,it's diabolical, it's just not normal
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 4nobody4every1: 3:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Please spare me the religious talk! Not everyone follow your religious doctrines and laws.

A married woman who is being chased by a man should tell him to go Hell. And if he still persists, she should just tell her husband and let him handle it or confront him. Not play the victim and always try to get sympathy from people who don't care about them.
..Gbam, well said grin grin

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
He must be a secret cult member.
bettercreature:
Only married women turn on some men,i have a friend who prefer married women to young single ladies.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
True. Devil at work.

cjoy4life:
The truth about it is, that which is hate by God is on the increase:therefore be careful many have gone.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
I totally agree with you.
mitchyy:

I really don't understand why the menfolk are putting the blame on the women as if they can speak for all men. Men hit on married women and its a fact! angry
I've told my husband to warn one of his friend who keeps trying to touch me when talking. Even though others feel its harmless but na from clap, dance dey start. Others will see you with ring and be trying to offer favors which they term harmless. I don't joke with such o. And my husband knows. Sometimes he feels i'm overreacting but almost every lady can tell when a guy is hitting on her, so i give them a nasty warning immediately and they back off.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
God bless you my sister.

mineANDurs:
Y cant men take d blame for once in their life without trying to shift it to d women. Going after a married woman is wrong in all aspects of it! Lets call a spade a spade. I am a married woman yet a lot of men frequently ask me out and the only thing dat provokes them is my looks, as for my dressing, I dress over decently dat my husband had to start buying most of my cloths himself in d bid to make me dress beta.
Some things are off limits and d sooner some men realise it d beta for them.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by FTBOY: 4:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
this is bullshiit!!! total stench-emitting crap from an ignorant mind! by percentage....the mania of going back to one's ex after marriage is more on women than on men. one silly thing about women is that if they taste and like your dick, the memory will linger in a quiet corner of their chicken head forever. it gets worse when their husbands can't outperform their wives' exes. only by divine intervention from God or willpower from the man to quit the relationship can one resist the temptation. otherwise, you'd find yourself fvcking your ex again and again...
i, personally, know what i passed through to whisk out of the grasps of my married exes. the last one was a menace. she didn't tell me when she got married because she knew i would resist her and i fvcked the silly ho! yes, i fvcked another man's wife, thinking she was still my babe. i felt very bitter when i finally found out, to the point i told my dad about it because he knows her and was aware we were dating. he advised me to use threats of reporting her to the police or her husband but it didn't work.....the ho kept calling and texting and sending me her n.udes. finally, my told me to deactivate she had and move out of the area. this shiit happened in 2013.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by andyanders: 4:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
bettercreature:
Only married women turn on some men,i have a friend who prefer married women to young single ladies.

That your friend is not normal and what have you as his friend done to get him off that sickness?

No normal man would wanna start toasting a married woman talkless of a pregnant woman. Something is wrong here with your comment. I wonder why you still call such person your friend. The day a friend of man slept with a married woman was the day I cut him off.

For God's sake, why can't a man just be free to a woman without having ill feelings or lust over her .I could remember the day my lady's friend came visiting from school and she has to put up in my house and been that I had visitors in my house and the only place for her to stay was in my bedroom. We slept together on the same bed, and I never turned to touch her.She spent 3 days with me before she left. I never had any ill feelings over her. I was surprised the day my lady came from school and held me and said " I am proud of you' and I was like 'For what" she now narrated what her friend told her when she came for a program.

I later met her after some yrs in New York with her husband and it was a very pleasant meeting.

We men should try to understand that women are not a waste and as such should be accorded respect even when they are not married.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by lezz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
FTBOY:
this is bullshiit!!! total stench-emitting crap from an ignorant mind! by percentage....the mania of going back to one's ex after marriage is more on women than on men. one silly thing about women is that if they taste and like your dick, the memory will linger in a quiet corner of their chicken head forever. it gets worse when their husbands can't outperform their wives' exes. only by divine intervention from God or willpower from the man to quit the relationship can one resist the temptation. otherwise, you'd find yourself fvcking your ex again and again...
i, personally, know what i passed through to whisk out of the grasps of my married exes. the last one was a menace. she didn't tell me when she got married because she knew i would resist her and i fvcked the silly ho! yes, i fvcked another man's wife, thinking she was still my babe. i felt very bitter when i finally found out, to the point i told my dad about it because he knows her and was aware we were dating. he advised me to use threats of reporting her to the police or her husband but it didn't work.....the ho kept calling and texting and sending me her n.udes. finally, my told me to deactivate she had and move out of the area. this shiit happened in 2013.....
NL is gradually morphing into a den of myopic Delusionists!!!

Married women seek their exes out to rekindle the dying ember of sexual fires their husbands couldn't stoke.

End of story!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by niyi123: 4:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
FTBOY:

The bolded is one of the reasons I always insisted I can not marry a lady that had slept with other guy before.
When I am marrying you, I should be your first so that there wont be such silly comparison and any reason to go back to any exes because of the nice moments that they have shared together.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 4nobody4every1: 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
FTBOY:
........ cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Vongsama(m): 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
So you are saying it's ok for men to hit on married women because some ladies hit on married men?

Now you are getting me all wrong. Ma point is for you to be objective in an issue that worries the entire society rather than one section. If you'd written about both behaviour of ladies and guys hitting married men and women respectively and condemn it generally irrespective of your own gender, I would've had no better choice than at least give your post a like. But after realising it is one-sided and to the best of ma knowledge, there's only polygamy (mostly, the second and subsequent wives being singles and not widows before marrying the already married man) and not polyandry prevalent in Nigeria, I couldn't help but respond to your post the way I did.
Ma take on it? Both guys and ladies hitting married men is absurd and should be discouraged.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
That's a topic for another day. For now let's concentrate on this topic first.
hmmmmmm
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by winner01(m): 5:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
MarieSucre:

"She has not told her husband yet, only if her husband
comes on the street and we fight serious fight. then the
whole street start calling a troublesome woman
because 2 men fought over her in public before I will
really believe her NO"

I posted this in the comment I quoted. You're just making my point for me. Is he a child? That cannot hear NO. I bet you if a woman keeps coming on to you despite your revelation to get that you're in a relationship, you will immediately conclude and I would support you in this conclusion that either she is retard.ed or a Karishika that has come to suck your destiny.

Pls apply this logic too.

Im telling you whats up. You discuss challenges with your husband. How can a toaster send you money and you will keep such from your husband. Thats a yes in disguise.

Men understand No when they see one especially in a country where most relationship and marriages started with the woman saying No.

The lady should keep deceiving herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by gretop(m): 5:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tell that your so called friend to confide in her husband... The bible says that one shall chase a thousand while two shall chase ten thousand.
If indeed she is God fearing, she should involve her husband...Advise your so called confidant to talk this with their husband... You should even be the one chastising them for talking it with you first rather than talking it with their husband...

amtaken:
There are some guys who know that you are a legally married wife and still disturb your life. Some of them even try to entice you with big contracts. The worst part is when your ex begins to call your line every day, sending you whatsapp messages claiming that he can't forget you.

Why don't some men have fear of God? Why too much pressures on married women when there are many single girls out there? Some of them even go as far as hitting on a pregnant woman.

This is a very bad behaviour and must be discouraged.

Goodnight brothers and sisters.

NB: This is not personal.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by DaGeneral(m): 5:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
For crying out loud, if not for ulterior motives or plain foolishness n ignorance why would a guy hit on a married woman when there are millions of single ladies out there. C'mon guys you should know that some of these married women are confused n obviously don't know what they want so please don't compand issues for them,a handful of dem actually hv married as a status but are fully single at heart. Whether her hubby dey fire well or no dey romantic or no handsome or no hold Kpogri is non of your bidness(In Bernie Marc's voice).if na ur wife how u go feel my guy? na so I slap sense enter my friend head sometimes ago, he virtually hits on anything female that enters his heart n yet smashed his wife's phone n broke her SIM just because a certain guy was calling her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
og2711:

Who taboo don help?

Nothing is doing all the people who do it as we speak..
Try am na.You go know later.Mind you, the consequences may not happen to the culprit.It may happen to one of his loved one.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 6:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
My so called friend?

gretop:
Tell that your so called friend to confide in her husband... The bible says that one shall chase a thousand while two shall chase ten thousand.
If indeed she is God fearing, she should involve her husband...Advise your so called confidant to talk this with their husband... You should even be the one chastising them for talking it with you first rather than talking it with their husband...

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 6:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
I wrote on the one that concerns the people around me. You can write on any topic that tickles your fancy. Thanks.

Vongsama:

Now you are getting me all wrong. Ma point is for you to be objective in an issue that worries the entire society rather than one section. If you'd written about both behaviour of ladies and guys hitting married men and women respectively and condemn it generally irrespective of your own gender, I would've had no better choice than at least give your post a like. But after realising it is one-sided and to the best of ma knowledge, there's only polygamy (mostly, the second and subsequent wives being singles and not widows before marrying the already married man) and not polyandry prevalent in Nigeria, I couldn't help but respond to your post the way I did.
Ma take on it? Both guys and ladies hitting married men is absurd and should be discouraged.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 6:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tell your husband tell your husband, if you keep telling a man about men's advances to you, there may come a time he won't let you go out again, even to visit your relatives. You should not do anything that will incite jealousy in your husband, especially if he's the jealous type. How about if she informs the randy man's wife and asks her to caution her husband?
Why make a worthless man bring suspicion in your home?
joseph1832:

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by FTBOY: 6:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
lezz:
NL is gradually morphing into a den of myopic Delusionists!!!

Married women seek their exes out to rekindle the dying ember of sexual fires their husbands couldn't stoke.

End of story!!!
don't mind them. the Op was trying to turn it against men....rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by FTBOY: 6:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
niyi123:

The bolded is one of the reasons I always insisted I can not marry a lady that had slept with other guy before.
When I am marrying you, I should be your first so that there wont be such silly comparison and any reason to go back to any exes because of the nice moments that they have shared together.
but, man, if that's your only criterion for finding a wife material, you may never find one
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by FTBOY: 6:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
Tell your husband tell your husband, if you keep telling a man about men's advances to you, there may come a time he won't let you go out again, even to visit your relatives. You should not do anything that will incite jealousy in your husband, especially if he's the jealous type.
then why are you complaining if telling your husband is a bad idea? undecided

How about if she informs the randy man's wife and asks her to caution her husband?
Why make a worthless man bring suspicion in your home?
he's now a worthless man because you succeeded in fooling a new mugu with your "holy sister" appearance, forgetting you were all over his dick once upon a time?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by lezz(m): 6:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
FTBOY:
don't mind them. the Op was trying to turn it against men....rubbish!
lolz !!! It's a non issue. Married women hit on men more than men hit on them!!!

Even the average immoral guy I know shys away from married women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by FTBOY: 6:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
lezz:
lolz !!! It's a non issue. Married women hit on men more than men hit on them!!!

Even the average immoral guy I know shys away from married women.
true that! the average man believes that hitting on another man's wife is consequential. karma is a biatch... only a he-goat without a conscience does that
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
You are trying to derail this post. A lady who commented earlier mentioned how men disturb her even with her hijab. The women I was referring to here are not flirts, they are decent women. The fact that it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean that it does not exist. Even Abraham's wife experienced that according to the Bible. This is not about eye contact or whatever you call it. We are talking about a situation whereby a man goes out of his way to chase a married woman and mind you most ladies I know abhor such.

Swerve.... angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.