Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (56632 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Some Women Like To Tempt Men? / Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
Tell your husband tell your husband, if you keep telling a man about men's advances to you, there may come a time he won't let you go out again, even to visit your relatives. You should not do anything that will incite jealousy in your husband, especially if he's the jealous type. How about if she informs the randy man's wife and asks her to caution her husband?
Why make a worthless man bring suspicion in your home?
Then I'm forced to ask if you are you the only woman in the world? I mean, why is it only you men ask out? Aren't there other women? Why you? And why always you?

Lemme tell you something, only a man who is insecure will behave just like you described.

If my wife come to me and tell me a man is approaching her, I'll take it up with him and tell him to stop, if he refuse, I'll write a petition against him and submit it to the nearest police station. He will be picked up and questioned, then he will be given a resound warning.

If he persist, he will be arrested. Its just that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by leostenus: 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
IT IS AN ABERRATION TO EITHER DATE A MARRIED MAN OR WOMAN AND YOU MUST DESIST FROM IT. NO MATTER HOW THE MAN OR WOMAN TEMPTS YOU, YOU MUST APPLY EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE. ALL THE PEOPLE THAT MADE LOVE WITH MARRIED MEN OR WOMEN IN THE BIBLE WERE CURSED & THOSE I KNOW IN THE REAL LIFE ARE SUFFERING IT NOW. IT IS NOT A MAN OR WOMAN ISSUE, BUT IT IS AN ISSUE THAT SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED. MARRIED WOMAN ON THEIR PART MUST DRESS RESPONSIBLY & NOT IRRESPONSIBLY.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Omadachi(m): 7:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
The best way out of this is to find away for the man going after another man's wife to meet her husband so that they can settle score.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 7:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
That post wasn't about me but about people I know. Keep talking.

joseph1832:
Then I'm forced to ask if you are you the only woman in the world? I mean, why is it only you men ask out? Aren't there other women? Why you? And why always you?

Lemme tell you something, only a man who is insecure will behave just like you described.

If my wife come to me and tell me a man is approaching her, I'll take it up with him and tell him to stop, if he refuse, I'll write a petition against him and submit it to the nearest police station. He will be picked up and questioned, then he will be given a resound warning.

If he persist, he will be arrested. Its just that simple.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 4nobody4every1: 7:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
FTBOY:

then why are you complaining if telling your husband is a bad idea? undecided

he's now a worthless man because you succeeded in fooling a new mugu with your "holy sister" appearance, forgetting you were all over his dick once upon a time?
...Hahahaha grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 7:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
If you read my post well you would know it wasn't about me. Why are you pained? Why not tell your wife daily about girls who are hitting on you daily and see if she won't start suspecting you after a while or start getting unnecessarily jealous.
FTBOY:

he's now a worthless man because you succeeded in fooling a new mugu with your "holy sister" appearance, forgetting you were all over his dick once upon a time?
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by goodfornothing(m): 7:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
The owner of this thread needs a serious brain scan because she's not telling it as it is. Who doesn't know that the term 'home breakers' usually refer to women? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 7:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
That post wasn't about me but about people I know. Keep talking.

Then it applies to them. They should deal with it and stop ranting.

Good bye!. tongue
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by ourchoice(m): 7:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Na wa o....a mere thought of the fact that a whole baby popped out of her should be enough reason to discourage a sane-thinking guy from chasing a married woman cry

Married men even get tired of their pretty wives when they meditate on the fact that she has popped out kids and *breastfed babies with her chest nut, and some psycho men are desiring to sleep with a woman that has had babies, puke angry angry

No matter how pretty a woman is, d moment I hear she has had baby or babies, I feel irritated if she nears me or come too close, Iyama cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 7:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
FTBOY:

Bro, I believe its a classic waste of time arguing with that female.

All what she's saying is senseless even when you give her viable solution, she still talk just for the sake of talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 7:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
I mentioned an evil that is trending in our society, urging people to stop it and you got so pained. Hope it's not a sign of guilty conscience.

joseph1832:

Good bye!. tongue
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by obstead200(m): 7:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
Not me. Other women. Some have confided in me.

I don't believe u.
But if it is true, ask those other women why they must approach a guy lusting after them for favours. Must she get that big contract?
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 8:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Did you read the post? Where did I write that ladies approached men for favours?

Why are some of you guys so pained by this post?

Hope it's not what am thinking.

obstead200:
I don't believe u.
But if it is true, ask those other women why they must approach a guy lusting after them for favours. Must she get that big contract?
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 8:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
On a final note, this post was made in good faith to urge men to stop going after married women.

Many guys here got so pained, I wonder why? Could it be guilty conscience?

Whatever it is: if you are a man here, do yourself a favour and stay away from married women.

If you must mess up your body, go for single girls. Leave married women alone. Stop pressurising them.

For those who are here tacking the post, if you are one of them REPENT!!!

Moving on to other things.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by andyanders: 8:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
On a final note, this post was made in good faith to urge men to stop going after married women.

Many guys here got so pained, I wonder why? Could it be guilty conscience?

Whatever it is: if you are a man here, do yourself a favour and stay away from married women.

If you must mess up your body, go for single girls. Leave married women alone. Stop pressurising them.

For those who are here tacking the post, if you are one of them REPENT!!!

Moving on to other things.

Bye.

You are on point and straight over this issue. Men should stop doing silly things like this as only mentally sick guys that would wanna start toasting a married woman talkless of a pregnant woman.

Some guys are sick.When a woman says, I am married when asked, the person should complement and respect her person and take a walk.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 8:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
I mentioned an evil that is trending in our society, urging people to stop it and you got so pained. Hope it's not a sign of guilty conscience.

And I gave you a solution to the problem, informing people what to do when they find themselves in such situation.

Why can't you understand this? could it be that you're just so much of a Einstein that you can't comprehend what is being said?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by lezz(m): 9:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
FTBOY:
true that! the average man believes that hitting on another man's wife is consequential. karma is a biatch... only a he-goat without a conscience does that
I tell you, not withstanding my sexual rascality, I can't even begin to recall the number of married ex's and acquaintances I have dodged , ladies that simple wanted me to beat that pussy down smoking. Damn!!! Some guys are really so _fucking naive.

I say here, the art of seduction of a married woman is carefully crafted you could get ensnared before you had time to think!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by FTBOY: 9:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Bro, I believe its a classic waste of time arguing with that female.

All what she's saying is senseless even when you give her viable solution, she still talk just for the sake of talking.
true! she can't even provide good objectives for her argument. she just wants everybody to accept that men are he-goats who don't know when to stop running after women. claims she's speaking for a friend but she keeps sounding desperate and bitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by FTBOY: 9:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
If you read my post well you would know it wasn't about me. Why are you pained? Why not tell your wife daily about girls who are hitting on you daily and see if she won't start suspecting you after a while or start getting unnecessarily jealous.
read every post you made on this thread and tell me who is pained again.....i'm not yet married and i fvck at leisure but i do everything to avoid married women no matter how they tempt me. na you know wetin you dey talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 9:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
FTBOY:
true! she can't even provide good objectives for her argument. she just wants everybody to accept that men are he-goats who don't know when to stop running after women. claims she's speaking for a friend but she keeps sounding desperate and bitter
That has always been her problem, always wanting everybody to accept her narrow minded opinions.

I'll even want to ask her, what is her business if a man is toasting her friend who is married? Is it her that is being toasted? Girls like her are the ones who are always bitter that men don't give them the attention they want.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by FTBOY: 9:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
joseph1832:
That has always been her problem, always wanting everybody to accept her narrow minded opinions.

I'll even want to ask her, what is her business if a man is toasting her friend who is married? Is it her that is being toasted? Girls like her are the ones who are always bitter that men don't give them the attention they want.
grin grin grin please don't ask her o....she go carry you for mind. just let her be the mouthpiece she wants to be for her 'friends'. SMH!
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 9:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
FTBOY:
grin grin grin please don't ask her o....she go carry you for mind. just let her be the mouthpiece she wants to be for her 'friends'. SMH!
Na she sabi. I no go surprise say the last time dem yansh her na like 3 years ago. Lmao.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Doughboysss: 10:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
FTBOY:

Why did they lock d ashewo thread?
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 11:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
winner01:
Im telling you whats up. You discuss challenges with your husband. How can a toaster send you money and you will keep such from your husband. Thats a yes in disguise.

Men understand No when they see one especially in a country where most relationship and marriages started with the woman saying No.

The lady should keep deceiving herself.

My point is not about the wife or her husband. My point is about the man who is toasting the woman. Is he a retar.d? Have women finished in Nigeria? You're excusing the man out of the equation like the burden of responsibility only lands on the woman's shoulder. Is the man a small child that cannot comprehend words. This your logic is what rapists use too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 11:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
joseph1832:

Good bye!. tongue

She is also telling everybody. Is that not what Nairaland is for. Abi why are you regulating what she should tell people.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 11:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
MarieSucre:

She is also telling everybody. Is that not what Nairaland is for. Abi why are you regulating what she should tell people.
I'm not regulating anything. She mentioned a problem, I gave her a solution. Plain and simple.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by mikolo80: 12:42am On Mar 01, 2016
amtaken:
First of all it is not a personal post.

Secondly, I am talking of married ladies who will never have their marriage beds defiled yet these evil men keep tempting their lives. Am not referring to loose married women ok.

dem de write un loose for head
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by winner01(m): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2016
MarieSucre:

My point is not about the wife or her husband. My point is about the man who is toasting the woman. Is he a retar.d? Have women finished in Nigeria? You're excusing the man out of the equation like the burden of responsibility only lands on the woman's shoulder. Is the man a small child that cannot comprehend words. This your logic is what rapists use too.
Im not excusing the man, the lady in question has already excused him. The decision is with her. When godmother starts showering your husband with money and gifts and he keeps it from you, then you will understand that saying no while nodding your head means yes..
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
I tell you, not withstanding my sexual rascality, I can't even begin to recall the number of married ex's and acquaintances I have dodged , ladies that simple wanted me to beat that pussy down smoking. Damn!!! Some guys are really so _fucking naive.

I say here, the art of seduction of a married woman is carefully crafted you could get ensnared before you had time to think!

Hey you, it's been awhile so how are you?
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by FTBOY: 6:05am On Mar 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Na she sabi. I no go surprise say the last time dem yansh her na like 3 years ago. Lmao.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Olaoluwa66(m): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2016
This op get time sha. Y is she taking the matter on her head like this, obviously she is tired of getting approached by men. Lol. Actually what's bad is Bad. GBAM
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm not regulating anything. She mentioned a problem, I gave her a solution. Plain and simple.

That is good. Now it is her prerogative to take it or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.