Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (56644 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Some Women Like To Tempt Men? / Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:53am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
First of all it is not a personal post.

Secondly, I am talking of married ladies who will never have their marriage beds defiled yet these evil men keep tempting their lives. Am not referring to loose married women ok.

I'm sorry I don't understand the term 'loose married woman' there is more to a relationship or marriage than all that, marriage is a title, made up of males and females and in terms of homosexuals, males and males or females and females, point is they are people with feelings, wants, needs, urges, fantasies and more, if a lady isn't satisfied, happy or getting the desired attention or understanding she use to get b4 venturing into marriage and she meets a guy who makes her happy, compliments her and fills in the roles her man is suppose to fill, her mind would begin a moral battle of conflict of interest and needs' she might end up doing the inevitable just to quench the urge or thirst, it coukd be from her ex or a guy who just happens to fill those voids, I'm not condoning it I am just thinking outside the box, there is more to it that using the marriage to cover it up, the parties involved still needs to make each other happy, stay fit, care, satisfy one another, just saying you are married doesn't automatically mean you are happy just like marrying a virgin doesn't guaranty or equate to a happy married life.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 29, 2016
what if the man doesn't believe in god?

is this on the family section or the religion section? angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:57am On Feb 29, 2016
Nubian113:

I am so knackered yet my brain won't switch off... Another Early Morning is looming undecided sleep is for the dead i say...

what's your excuse and on a Monday morning too... hmmmmmm tongue

Want to do this off public? Chat privately off here jare plus I did a lot of sleeping yesterday sunday, days like this u know u would pay for not sleeping during the day especially if u work
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:59am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
What is wrong in being awake anytime of the day? Don't change the topic ok.

Easy dear, I'm not changing the topic, I already dropped a lenghty comment, take your time with that and I only observed a friend and just teased her, you seem tensed, relax pls

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Want to do this off public? Chat privately off here jare plus I did a lot of sleeping yesterday sunday, days like this u know u would pay for not sleeping during the day especially if u work

I am Married grin Fear God if not Fear My Man angry He is BIG and strong, My Man that is cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:05am On Feb 29, 2016
Nubian113:

I am Married grin Fear God if not Fear My Man angry He is BIG and strong, My Man that is cheesy

Gosh you are naughty, I thought you meant your Man is big and strong, didn't know you meant his man is big and strong, thanks for explaining ..*wink*
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Gosh you are naughty, I thought you meant your Man is big and strong, didn't know you meant his man is big and strong, thanks for explaining ..*wink*

grin grin grin that was a sexy mistake but yeah that too! He's a handful at the worst of time, My man i mean...

BTW 23 is my Lucky number/s wink
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Leriebloom(f): 3:12am On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmmn
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:13am On Feb 29, 2016
Nubian113:

grin grin grin that was a sexy mistake but yeah that too! He's a handful at the worst of time, My man i mean...

BTW 23 is my Lucky number/s wink

You this lady ernn, do the needful and follow me let's chat privately, I kinda dislike all this public show...
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

You this lady ernn, do the needful and follow me let's chat privately, I kinda dislike all this public show...

see you are the man that the op speaks of!!! Me this lady is Taken undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:21am On Feb 29, 2016
Nubian113:

see you are the man that the op speaks of!!! Me this lady is Taken undecided

Noooo, me ke, I haven't done anything ooo, ah! Ah, this your early morning accusation isn't nice at all, lol..
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Noooo, me ke, I haven't done anything ooo, ah! Ah, this your early morning accusation isn't nice at all, lol..

kiss stop derailing angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:23am On Feb 29, 2016
Not tensed in anyway. Thanks.

3rdlegxxx:

Easy dear, I'm not changing the topic, I already dropped a lenghty comment, take your time with that and I only observed a friend and just teased her, you seem tensed, relax pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:24am On Feb 29, 2016
So what are you saying in essence?
3rdlegxxx:

I'm sorry I don't understand the term 'loose married woman' there is more to a relationship or marriage than all that, marriage is a title, made up of males and females and in terms of homosexuals, males and males or females and females, point is they are people with feelings, wants, needs, urges, fantasies and more, if a lady isn't satisfied, happy or getting the desired attention or understanding she use to get b4 venturing into marriage and she meets a guy who makes her happy, compliments her and fills in the roles her man is suppose to fill, her mind would begin a moral battle of conflict of interest and needs' she might end up doing the inevitable just to quench the urge or thirst, it coukd be from her ex or a guy who just happens to fill those voids, I'm not condoning it I am just thinking outside the box, there is more to it that using the marriage to cover it up, the parties involved still needs to make each other happy, stay fit, care, satisfy one another, just saying you are married doesn't automatically mean you are happy just like marrying a virgin doesn't guaranty or equate to a happy married life.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:27am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
Not tensed in anyway. Thanks.

Well you are a Nigerian lady and like most, if you are you wouldn't say, you ladies do that a lot, never honest or open enough when asked questions like this till you are very very close or rather comfortable with the guy and the real lady shows her self. No offence for the probing, I noticed you have thick pores so my comments shouldn't hit

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:28am On Feb 29, 2016
Nubian113:

kiss stop derailing angry
Partially your fault.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:30am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
So what are you saying in essence?
That is your job, I expect you to decipher that on your own or @least give ur thoughts on what you honestly think after reading all that

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
I first told you this is not about me but what I have seen around.
I don't know why you are pained though.

Every man should see going after married women or being intimate with them as a taboo but nowadays you find some guys who say they don't give a damn. That is so bad.

People should fear God.

That's all am saying.

Never about attention seeking.

and what about women that sleep with married men?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
There are some guys who know that you are a legally married wife and still disturb your life. Some of them even try to entice you with big contracts. The worst part is when your ex begins to call your line every day, sending you whatsapp messages claiming that he can't forget you.

Why don't some men have fear of God? Why too much pressures on married women when there are many single girls out there? Some of them even go as far as hitting on a pregnant woman.

This is a very bad behaviour and must be discouraged.

Goodnight brothers and sisters.

NB: This is not personal.

Do you want me to give you contract? grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by firstking01(m): 6:21am On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Mtcheeeeeew attention seekers everywhere

Btw Farano thanks for my long ban
so, you chop bangrin
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by firstking01(m): 6:24am On Feb 29, 2016
In all nigerian culture rather
Love Machine:
Any man who sleep with a legally married woman will have himself to blame.It is a taboo in most nigerian culture.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by firstking01(m): 6:26am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
Not me. Other women. Some have confided in me.

are u married?, btw from your siggy, it seems they are really on your neckgrin
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 29, 2016
firstking01:
so, you chop bangrin
long one
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by domopps(m): 7:55am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
The ones am talking about didn't give the men no green light. They are covenant women. Women with fear of God. They are always decently dressed but in good shape because they are modern women who know that child bearing shouldn't make you lose your shape.

Some men have a way of thinking that whenever a lady packages herself well that she's doing it to get their attention.

He'll no! A lady can take care of herself for herself and her hubby.

Dear I feel your plight just we are in a society that's vast in doing wrong while slow and steady it's becoming norms.......but with though resistance and God on their side the disturber and harasser would be put to shame soon!

Cheeeeers
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by YelloweWest: 7:57am On Feb 29, 2016
Yes
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
long one
You don fine your own trouble abi? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Hostermipo(m): 7:58am On Feb 29, 2016
Jesus loves you more than u love yourself,more than ur parents loves u and more than anyone can ever do

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 29, 2016
holyFRED:

You don fine your own trouble abi? cheesy
hehehehe Na bad belle dem do me cry
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 29, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
madam.. go sleep abeg
Your siggy sef

angry

undecided

grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by awa(m): 8:02am On Feb 29, 2016
Mrs Poster,

Your post is purely personal and I think from your signature it is pretty much obvious.

Kindly share your experience properly maybe the guy disturbing you might read your frustration here and keep off you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe Na bad belle dem do me cry
How Kiri kiri be like na?

BTW,who do you bad belle?
For wetin sef?

*Picks up pestle to break a head* cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by efilefun(m): 8:05am On Feb 29, 2016
Weblow:

Jesu mr President MB has just quoted frm the bible
lol so similar to what he said about Nigeria's court and corrupt politicians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.