Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (56733 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Some Women Like To Tempt Men? / Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm not regulating anything. She mentioned a problem, I gave her a solution. Plain and simple.

That is good. Now it is her prerogative to take it or not. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2016
MarieSucre:

That is good. Now it is her prerogative to take it or not. Simple.
Of course it is, but one would have expected her to keep mute about it, but hell no, she kept blabbing and blabbing about it, until she made it clear she just want everybody to agree with her and cuss men who chase married women.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Lilphillips(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2016
what of the women dat will tell u dat they want out of their marriage in search of Happiness cos their hubby or half married man is not what she thinks he is.
And they'll be begging u to help them out, dat they are sorry for leaving u in d past & now she've realised how much she love u?
well some men are just devilish in nature, devil makes use of them to destroy good christian homes.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by lezz(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2016
Nubian113:

Hey you, it's been awhile so how are you?
Ah, my dimming, smouldering flame!!! I have lost you, lost you somewhere in the deep of your compulsion.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Of course it is, but one would have expected her to keep mute about it, but hell no, she kept blabbing and blabbing about it, until she made it clear she just want everybody to agree with her and cuss men who chase married women.

This is what I don't understand, why should she keep mute about it? Why are you trying to police how she talks about it? Moreover men chasing after married women is not something to be lauded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2016
MarieSucre:

This is what I don't understand, why should she keep mute about it? Why are you trying to police how she talks about it? Moreover men chasing after married women is not something to be lauded.
And it shouldn't be lauded or applauded. Its that simple. And I'm not policing what she's said.

She already said her friend is being chased by a married man, people gave her advice as to what to do and how to go about it, instead of her to take the advice and move on, she kept on hammering and yapping about the same thing, even after countless solutions have been given her.

It shows that the solutions was never what she wanted, what she wanted was for people to chastise those men who chase after married women.

She came asking why something is done, people tell her why and gave her solutions, but instead, she continue to rant, what tha hell!.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by obstead200(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2016
amtaken:
Did you read the post? Where did I write that ladies approached men for favours?

Why are some of you guys so pained by this post?

Hope it's not what am thinking.

yes u never wrote it. But General experience suggests dat men only get interested in married women when the woman seeks undue favours from the man.

Men will always require some form of compensation for doing big favours.

Other than that, most men (except few ex boyfriends) find married women to be repulsive. I do too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by niyi123: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2016
FTBOY:
but, man, if that's your only criterion for finding a wife material, you may never find one

By God grace, I will surely get
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
joseph1832:
And it shouldn't be lauded or applauded. Its that simple. And I'm not policing what she's said.

She already said her friend is being chased by a married man, people gave her advice as to what to do and how to go about it, instead of her to take the advice and move on, she kept on hammering and yapping about the same thing, even after countless solutions have been given her.

It shows that the solutions was never what she wanted, what she wanted was for people to chastise those men who chase after married women.

She came asking why something is done, people tell her why and gave her solutions, but instead, she continue to rant, what tha hell!.

I understand where you are coming from. I saw the countless advice shared with her. A major part of the discussion was relatively civil to my surprise. But why is it wrong to chastise men who chase married women? Should they be praised?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
MarieSucre:

I understand where you are coming from. I saw the countless advice shared with her. A major part of the discussion was relatively civil to my surprise. But why is it wrong to chastise men who chase married women? Should they be praised?
Of course they shouldn't. That much I made clear. But hammering and stressing over it makes it a bore. Its just like single ladies who chase after married men. People have chastised such ladies to the point it now seem normal for a single lady to be dating a married man.

When you overstate a point and try to make people swallow it, it becomes boring and you start to sound like a broken record.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 02, 2016
Love Machine:
Try am na.You go know later.Mind you, the consequences may not happen to the culprit.It may happen to one of his loved one.

Please try to talk intelligently. How do you know what causes what? So if the guy dies at age 80 of heart failure,you will say it is taboo that killed him?
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Of course they shouldn't. That much I made clear. But hammering and stressing over it makes it a bore. Its just like single ladies who chase after married men. People have chastised such ladies to the point it now seem normal for a single lady to be dating a married man.

When you overstate a point and try to make people swallow it, it becomes boring and you start to sound like a broken record.

ok. Now I see. I actually don't believe its a bore. Single men chasing after married women is a recent phenomenon in a lot of ways. So it is good that she is talking about it so it does not grow into uncontrollable proportions that single girls chasing after married men has become.
I am just worried that you're shutting down productive discussion too early. The Nigerian society has many flaws. Trying to shut down criticism of one of them will not do us any good.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2016
MarieSucre:

ok. Now I see. I actually don't believe its a bore. Single men chasing after married women is a recent phenomenon in a lot of ways. So it is good that she is talking about it so it does not grow into uncontrollable proportions that single girls chasing after married men has become.
I am just worried that you're shutting down productive discussion too early. The Nigerian society has many flaws. Trying to shut down criticism of one of them will not do us any good.
The reason why single girls are chasing after married men became a norm in today's nigerian society was because every talked about it and criticized it, but nobody propose any solution to the problem.

Now, the reverse is happening, single men chasing after married women. Must we be making the same mistake we made earlier? No! Since this issue has now reared its head, talking about it and criticizing it will not do anything. If there's one thing we know how to do in this country, is TALK. Like we've been talking since 1960 about the problem in this country. That's why its a bore.

We should learn from our mistakes. Talking and criticizing this recent occurrence will not do squat! But bringing solutions and adhering to it will do a lot of good!. So we need to proffer solutions to this occurrence. Which I did, but the OP kept on yapping!. That's my point!. We talk and criticize too much in this country. Remember, "action speaks louder than words"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2016
joseph1832:
The reason why single girls are chasing after married men became a norm in today's nigerian society was because every talked about it and criticized it, but nobody propose any solution to the problem.

Now, the reverse is happening, single men chasing after married women. Must we be making the same mistake we made earlier? No! Since this issue has now reared its head, talking about it and criticizing it will not do anything. If there's one thing we know how to do in this country, is TALK. Like we've been talking since 1960 about the problem in this country. That's why its a bore.

We should learn from our mistakes. Talking and criticizing this recent occurrence will not do squat! But bringing solutions and adhering to it will do a lot of good!. So we need to proffer solutions to this occurrence. Which I did, but the OP kept on yapping!. That's my point!. We talk and criticize too much in this country. Remember, "action speaks louder than words"

It ia called creating awareness. There is nothing wrong with creating awareness. Half of the people who talk about the problems in Africa don't do shitt for us, but at least the info is out there on the internet, in our societies, for posterity's sake.
Finally, I get your point, but you're making my point too. If she where calling for the murder of all single guys who chase after married women, then I would find your alarm reasonable, but she is calling for the criticism of their actions which are just plain inexcusable no matter the reasons people try to use to sugar coat them. I still don't understand what you gain from shutting down the discussion SHE started. I mean its her thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2016
MarieSucre:

It ia called creating awareness. There is nothing wrong with creating awareness. Half of the people who talk about the problems in Africa don't do shitt for us, but at least the info is out there on the internet, in our societies, for posterity'd sake.
So you create awareness by criticizing? Hmm, how nice. I didn't know this. Thanks for enlightening me.

Finally, I get your point, but you're making my point too. If she where calling for the murder of all single guys who chase after married women, then I would find your alarm reasonable, but she is calling for the criticism of their actions which are just plain inexcusable no matter the reasons people try to use to sugar coat them. I still don't understand what you gain from shutting down the discussion SHE started. I mean its her thread.
So what if its her thread? Please stop attaching sentiment to this. This is a free forum where anybody can comment anywhere. If she want a thread for herself, she should open a diary where you can say whatever she want to say, without being interrupted.

Lemme tell you this, there is no law that punishes men who chase or sleep with married women in Nigeria. That's just the truth, the only reason why its frowned upon is just because it is 'morally' wrong. Plain and simple.

What I want to ask you is: will her shouting and criticism of this act make men stop chasing after married women? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2016
joseph1832:
So you create awareness by criticizing? Hmm, how nice. I didn't know this. Thanks for enlightening me.

So what if its her thread? Please stop attaching sentiment to this. This is a free forum where anybody can comment anywhere. If she want a thread for herself, she should open a diary where you can say whatever she want to say, without being interrupted.

Lemme tell you this, there is no law that punishes men who chase or sleep with married women in Nigeria. That's just the truth, the only reason why its frowned upon is just because it is 'morally' wrong. Plain and simple.

What I want to ask you is: will her shouting and criticism of this act make men stop chasing after married women? Your guess is as good as mine.

Yes. Criticizing can also be creating awareness. I remember when I was younger I watched a documentary criticizing Female Circumcision in Edo state. Before then I did not even know that much about Edo state or what happened there. The documentary made me AWARE of such a situation, schooling in Uniben, I do not think any of my close friends and acquaintances were subjected to circumcision.

When I was in primary school, I remember our P.E mistress would make us run round the field singing "Auren Fulani, ba kyau!!". To elaborate, this means the way Fulani marriages are carried with reference to the beating of the groom to prove his masculinity is a bad and outdated concept. I did not know about it before then, it was not even a documentary. Just a teacher making us run round the field singing a song as part of an exercise, but I bet you none of the Fulani girls I graduated with from secondary school had their grooms flogged. The wedding took place in a hall, with music and dancing. Quite modernized right.

There is no law against each of these. But creating a wide awareness about how detrimental these practices are to the core of society starts the ball rolling. You have no statistic for whether single men and women stop chasing after married peeps because of this writeup. You do not have any statistic against it either. Talk to your friends or acquaintances who think married women are some kind of price. Do your own part.

That's what criticism and awareness can do. Think of that when next you're trying to shut down a discussion because you don't feel like the narrative does not suit how "you" think things should go.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2016
MarieSucre:

Yes. Criticizing is called creating awareness. I remember when I was younger I watched a documentary criticizing Female Circumcision in Edo state. Before then I did not even know that much about Edo state or what happened there. The documentary made me AWARE of such a situation, schooling in Uniben, I do not think any of my close friends and acquaintances were subjected to circumcision.

When I was in primary school, I remember our P.E mistress would make us run round the field singing "Auren Fulani, ba kyau!!". To elaborate, this means the way Fulani marriages are carried with reference to the beating of the groom to prove his masculinity is a bad and outdated concept. I did not know about it before then, it was not even a documentary. Just a teacher making us run round the field singing a song as part of an exercise, but I bet you none of the Fulani girls I graduated with from secondary school had their grooms flogged. The wedding took place in a hall, with music and dancing. Quite modernized right.

There is no law against each of these. But creating a wide awareness about how detrimental these practices are to the core of society starts the ball rolling. You have no statistic for whether single men and women stop chasing after married peeps because of this writeup. You do not have any statistic against it either. Talk to your friends or acquaintances who think married women are some kind of price. Do your own part.

That's what criticism and awareness can do. Think of that when next you're trying to shut down a discussion because you don't feel like the narrative does not suit how "you" think things should go.
Since 1960, they've been creating awareness that corruption is bad, to the extent Major Nzeogwu, who planned the 1966 coup, gave an extensive speech about the evils of corruption. Now tell me, has corruption stopped in Nigeria?

You should know people will do whatever they want or feel like doing as long as they know and feel they can get away with it. That's just the way it is.

Anyway woman who is being chased by a single man or married man, has the power to stop that man. Its just that simple. They should stop coming here and rant just to get sentiment and what have you. After all, if a guy toast you, and you tell him no, if he still persists, what will you then do? I believe only you know what you will do right?.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Since 1960, they've been creating awareness that corruption is bad, to the extent Major Nzeogwu, who planned the 1966 coup, gave an extensive speech about the evils of corruption. Now tell me, has corruption stopped in Nigeria?

You should know people will do whatever they want or feel like doing as long as they know and feel they can get away with it. That's just the way it is.

Anyway woman who is being chased by a single man or married man, has the power to stop that man. Its just that simple. They should stop coming here and rant just to get sentiment and what have you. After all, if a guy toast you, and you tell him no, if he still persists, what will you then do? I believe only you know what you will do right?.

Are you saying these men who do these things are retar.ds who cannot understand a simple NO? Nairaland has tried to impress on me that men are more matured and women are always confused. But what is matured about not leaving a woman once she says she is not interested? What is so confusing about NO?
If you say you want to share my food with me and I say No, is that not simple enough. Do I need to call my my brother or sister to warn you off? Will people not think you're possessed if you still keep coning after me to eat some food? Why is that so hard to understand?
As for corruption. Thank God Buhari is here. Hopefully all is not lost. I hope you're not advocating for the seat-down-and-look policy.
Just imagine if people took your advice because things don't seem to have changed for a long time so let's give up. Slave trade would not have ended. Colonialism would not have ended.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2016
MarieSucre:

Are you saying these men who do these things are retar.ds who cannot understand a simple NO? Nairaland has tried to impress on me that men are more matured and women are always confused. But what is matured about not leaving a woman once she says she is not interested? What is so confusing about NO?
If you say you want to share my food with me and I say No, is that not simple enough. Do I need to call my my brother or sister to warn you off? Will people not think you're possessed if you still keep coning after me to eat some food? Why is that so hard to understand?
As for corruption. Thank God Buhari is here. Hopefully all is not lost. I hope you're not advocating for the seat-down-and-look policy.
Just imagine if people took your advice because things don't seem to have changed for a long time so let's give up. Slave trade would not have ended. Colonialism would not have ended.
On the contrary, colonialism never ended, it took another form. The white man metamorphosed it into 'neo-colonialism' you think you're really independent? Kindly read my poem "Now We Are Free" and you'll understand.

Buhari is just one man, in a country full of different men with different background and different orientation with what is right and what is wrong.

That's the same thing I'm saying, some people just can't take no for an answer. That's why you need to shove the NO in there faces. Being retarded has absolutely nothing to do with it.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2016
One thing have noticed from both married women and married men, is a two way thing. These days, most married women dress like sluts,sorry ladies on the harsh tone but it's true. And I wonder what they are trying to prove. When as a married lady U dress over seductive than the single ones, what do U expect? For a man to look the other way?
If I were a Randy man, I will try get into those pants and ravish the over exposed boobs.. when I talk about it amongst my female friends, majority say it's fashion and dem no born one man called husband to tell them how to dress during marriage.. that their parents had been over controlling on their dress code, now one husband will say don't dress like this?
I say well make una thank God say I no be man and am no lesbo... una for hear am..
And if I were a man and my wife dresses seductively outside, she's a goner.. back to Yur parents home and lemme be with a decent and grounded woman who knows how to handle her home with wisdom and finesse, without attracting dangers into my once peaceful home... that's one problem married women tend to cause for themselves.. I shake my head sha..
Then Randy men? Their own ehn? I just don't understand... U have a loving wife and kids.. U still have this dumb fetish desire to lay married women.. wtf! sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2016
joseph1832:
On the contrary, colonialism never ended, it took another form. The white man metamorphosed it into 'neo-colonialism' you think you're really independent? Kindly read my poem "Now We Are Free" and you'll understand.

Buhari is just one man, in a country full of different men with different background and different orientation with what is right and what is wrong.

That's the same thing I'm saying, some people just can't take no for an answer. That's why you need to shove the NO in there faces. Being retarded has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Ok now I understand what you've been trying to say. Since nothing really changes as you believe. Or things do change and become a little better as i believe. What you propose is that we seat down and do nothing at all. Forgive me for misunderstanding you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2016
MarieSucre:

Ok now I understand what you've been trying to say. Since nothing really changes as you believe. Or things do change and become a little better as i believe. What you propose is that we seat down and do nothing at all. Forgive me for misunderstanding you.
Indeed you did misunderstand me, and extremely I might add, but there is absolutely nothing to forgive. Remember, we all look, but see differently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by hartson(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2016
ourchoice:
Na wa o....a mere thought of the fact that a whole baby popped out of her should be enough reason to discourage a sane-thinking guy from chasing a married woman cry

Married men even get tired of their pretty wives when they meditate on the fact that she has popped out kids and *breastfed babies with her chest nut, and some psycho men are desiring to sleep with a woman that has had babies, puke angry angry

No matter how pretty a woman is, d moment I hear she has had baby or babies, I feel irritated if she nears me or come too close, Iyama cry cry

same with me bro,My own irritation dey go as high as 60 degree celsius when she comes close to me how much more touching me.but bro some women dey fine ooooo even if she don drop.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by naijathings(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
FTBOY:
this is bullshiit!!! total stench-emitting crap from an ignorant mind! by percentage....the mania of going back to one's ex after marriage is more on women than on men. one silly thing about women is that if they taste and like your dick, the memory will linger in a quiet corner of their chicken head forever. it gets worse when their husbands can't outperform their wives' exes. only by divine intervention from God or willpower from the man to quit the relationship can one resist the temptation. otherwise, you'd find yourself fvcking your ex again and again...
i, personally, know what i passed through to whisk out of the grasps of my married exes. the last one was a menace. she didn't tell me when she got married because she knew i would resist her and i fvcked the silly ho! yes, i fvcked another man's wife, thinking she was still my babe. i felt very bitter when i finally found out, to the point i told my dad about it because he knows her and was aware we were dating. he advised me to use threats of reporting her to the police or her husband but it didn't work.....the ho kept calling and texting and sending me her n.udes. finally, my told me to deactivate she had and move out of the area. this shiit happened in 2013.....

Hmm..
you see them posting Jesus this and Jesus that on their facebook status and whatsapp DP and BBM
if only you could see what they are typing in their messages.

I have one beautiful ex who keeps calling me and texting and trying to sneak out of her house in Abia state to meet me where ever I am and she starts begging for phonesex and sending me nude pics when I tell her to face her marriage.

One got married on the 27th of december and was calling me and asking me to allow her see me one more time , this was 10th of Jan, less than one month into marriage but she keeps posting pics of church this church that and pics of how she loves her husband in Jesus name.

I think I fill up a book if I write about all the HOLY , God FEARING wives that I ................

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by FTBOY: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
naijathings:

Hmm..
you see them posting Jesus this and Jesus that on their facebook status and whatsapp DP and BBM
if only you could see what they are typing in their messages.

I have one beautiful ex who keeps calling me and texting and trying to sneak out of her house in Abia state to meet me where ever I am and she starts begging for phonesex and sending me nude pics when I tell her to face her marriage.

One got married on the 27th of december and was calling me and asking me to allow her see me one more time , this was 10th of Jan, less than one month into marriage but she keeps posting pics of church this church that and pics of how she loves her husband in Jesus name.

I think I fill up a book if I write about all the HOLY , God FEARING wives that I ................
this is why i don't blame guys who insist on virgin or no marriage. women hardly forget their ex boyfriends......especially their first or those who gave them the fvck of their life. i can't bear the thought of my wife having wet dreams of her ex while still in my house..........that marriage would die instantly if i find out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by lezz(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
FTBOY:
this is why i don't blame guys who insist on virgin or no marriage. women hardly forget their ex boyfriends......especially their first or those who gave them the fvck of their life. i can't bear the thought of my wife having wet dreams of her ex while still in my house..........that marriage would die instantly if i find out
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by FTBOY: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin
it's no joke, bro. grin i can tolerate a nympho/wayward girlfriend but not a cheating wife. girlfriends come and go but wives are meant to stay until death
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by lezz(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
FTBOY:
it's no joke, bro. grin i can tolerate a nympho/wayward girlfriend but not a cheating wife. girlfriends come and go but wives are meant to stay until death
I can relate with that completely. Sadly once a wife still carries the mental images of a past lover, the chances of cheating is only a matter of time. Especially if the husband doesn't meet up to the sexual expertise of her husband.

Sad reality, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by FTBOY: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
lezz:
I can relate with that completely. Sadly once a wife still carries the mental images of a past lover, the chances of cheating is only a matter of time. Especially if the husband doesn't meet up to the sexual expertise of her husband.

Sad reality, bro.
plain fact!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Sixix: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:

This ia coming from a man who disturbs married womenshocked

Truckpusher, do you see what I seegrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Truckpusher(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2016
Sixix:

This ia coming from a man who disturbs married womenshocked

Truckpusher, do you see what I seegrin
Who are you ? Unmask thyself brother and everything shall be revealed unto thee about that son of Soddom. grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Sixix: 12:16am On Mar 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Who are you ? Unmask thyself brother and everything shall be revealed unto thee about that son of Soddom. grin

Dare to differtongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.