Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (56631 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Some Women Like To Tempt Men? / Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Truckpusher(m): 12:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Sixix:

Dare to differtongue
Choi! Damnit !! You too Badt menh! grin

He was once contacting a beautiful married woman in this forum and the moment she rejected him like a plague he resorted to bullying her - Talk about a man with a big complex , he didn't even stop there . He went as far as bullying her associates and friends online .

With these too many young beautiful easy women all over the world , why would one want to break a home if you're not a pained sadist that has some attributes of a sociopath? Let him continue - any married woman that opens her legs for that monkey in human clothing shouldn't be considered a woman. Women always have a reason for Fuccking another man behind your back. cheesy
Josephus how market for toto matta ? Dem dun bless you with one ? Ashawo Na for sale o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Sixix: 12:30am On Mar 04, 2016
Truckpusher:

He was once contacting a beautiful married woman in this forum and the moment she rejected him like a plague he resorted to bullying her - Talk about a man with a big complex , he didn't even stop there . He went as far as bullying her associates and friends online .

With these too many young beautiful easy women all over the world , why would one want to break a home if you're not a pained sadist that has some attributes of a sociopath? Let him continue - any married woman that opens her legs for that monkey in human clothing shouldn't be considered a woman. Women always have a reason for Fuccking another man behind your back. cheesy
Josephus how market for toto matta ? Dem dun bless you with one ? Ashawo Na for sale o. grin

Hian!sad

Not fair at all!tongue

Joseph1892, come and see your life outside o

How have you been?
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Truckpusher(m): 12:33am On Mar 04, 2016
Sixix:

Hian!sad

Not fair at all!tongue

Joseph1892, come and see your life outside o

How have you been?

Lol, leave bro Joe abeg , Wetin nature do that boy reach to vent him anger untop another man toto. grin
I'm ok o! and you ? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Sixix: 12:39am On Mar 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Lol, leave bro Joe abeg , Wetin nature do that boy reach to vent him anger untop another man toto. grin
I'm ok o! and you ? cheesy

Just okaysmiley
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Truckpusher(m): 12:40am On Mar 04, 2016
Sixix:

Just okaysmiley
I doubt it cheesy

Are you in jail again ? grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Sixix: 12:41am On Mar 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
I doubt it cheesy

Yes osad
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 04, 2016
Sixix:

Yes osad

Your siggy though.... Harsh! shocked
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Truckpusher(m): 12:51am On Mar 04, 2016
Sixix:

Yes osad
Try and change nau - I've managed to stay out of trouble for the past two weeks now and still counting . grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
I doubt it cheesy

Why do you ignore my mentions? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Sixix: 12:55am On Mar 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Try and change nau - I've managed to stay out of trouble for the past two weeks now and still counting . grin

I will trysmiley
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Truckpusher(m): 12:56am On Mar 04, 2016
Nubian113:

Your siggy though.... Harsh! shocked
My loff kiss grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Truckpusher(m): 12:57am On Mar 04, 2016
Nubian113:

Why do you ignore my mentions? lipsrsealed embarassed
Why would I ignore the mentions of a beautiful Nubian woman ? kiss

I was always in jail . grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
My loff kiss grin cheesy

You don't loft me! You ignore me upandown undecided I need a heartfelt apology cry
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Why would I ignore the mentions of a beautiful Nubian woman ? kiss

I was always in jail . grin

Jailbird ok you have been forgiven... Missed you sooo much sexy kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Truckpusher(m): 1:00am On Mar 04, 2016
Nubian113:

You don't loft me! You ignore me upandown undecided I need a heartfelt apology cry
Hehe , this is one thing I know how to do but sometimes now I'm finding it very difficult to do it because I dknt take things too serious anymore .

Oya ! Shorry Shorry..... grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Truckpusher(m): 1:03am On Mar 04, 2016
Nubian113:

Jailbird ok you have been forgiven... Missed you sooo much sexy kiss kiss
The jail thing killed it for me here . grin

I'm planning an e-assassination for the mod .

Oya nau come chop small kiss kiss kiss kiss , abi you sef dun marry ? sad
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Hehe , this is one thing I know how to do but sometimes now I'm finding it very difficult to do it because I dknt take things too serious anymore .

Oya ! Shorry Shorry..... grin

How's dejavuee? I Miss her sad does she come online?
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Truckpusher(m): 1:05am On Mar 04, 2016
Nubian113:

You didn't hear the story ?

Na wao ! She was the Ese that was kidnapped by Yunusa Yellow . grin
She's now five months pregnant . cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
The jail thing killed it for me here . grin

I'm planning an e-assassination for the mod .

Oya nau come chop small kiss kiss kiss kiss , abi you sef dun marry ? sad

Lols.... Well then act your age and not your dick size undecided lipsrsealed

Abi I'm playing house with one ignorant nigga but no marriage ting for me. I'm a free spirit so no ring shall contain me ijn amen grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 04, 2016
Truckpusher:

LOL! Who is he? What's an Ese?

grin grin well I hope he's rich cause that girl is classy
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 4:08am On Mar 04, 2016
Sixix:

This ia coming from a man who disturbs married womenshocked

Truck pusher, do you see what I seegrin
Keep on talking.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by joseph1832(m): 4:18am On Mar 04, 2016
Truckpusher:

Can you kindly tell me who this mysterious married woman is?

You've been going on about this for like forever, so please, do kindly tell and let the cat out of the bag.

Whoever this so called married woman is, don't you think she should be the throwing this accusations instead of you? because I've not seen or heard where a married woman will keep mute when she accuse a man of toasting her, even after she's said no to him many times

So bro, lemme know who this married woman is or forever hold your peace.

Thank you very much.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by sinizia: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2016
Sixix:

Dare to differtongue

When will you be of best behavior? Got banned as usual. Where do you get all these strength from? grin grin

About your siggy though, how did you know that? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Sixix: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2016
sinizia:

When will you be of best behavior? Got banned as usual. Where do you get all these strength from? grin grin

About your siggy though, how did you know that? lipsrsealed

I have unseen enemies. tongue

Ermmmmm, ain't tellingtongue
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by sinizia: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2016
Sixix:

I have unseen enemies. tongue

Ermmmmm, ain't tellingtongue

Your enemies are virtually everyone especially those you think are "ode." grin

I can give you a crash course on how to evade your enemies. It'll cost you though. tongue
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Deejavuu(f): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2016
Nubian113:

angry sad

Why you leaving cry
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Deejavuu(f): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2016
Truckpusher:

undecided
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Truckpusher(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by odamaken(m): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Because they like matured women with wide ass and Boobs
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by leostenus: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
that is the sign of end time. this is the reason why there are so many cases of untimely deaths in our world today. all the people I know in the bible that committed adultery with married men or women ended up in battered life.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by meobizy(f): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Is it only me or NEPA took light in the OP’s house after the topic hit front page?
The funny part is the best answer was given in the first page by a fellow married woman but she completely ignored it to attack opposing male posters.
When one sees an attention seeking thread they know by the third of OP’s reply. This one was easy to spot from a mile away.
The story is 100% personal. I read stories a lot so I deciphered it straight away.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
amtaken:
I first told you this is not about me but what I have seen around.
I don't know why you are pained though.

Every man should see going after married women or being intimate with them as a taboo but nowadays you find some guys who say they don't give a damn. That is so bad.

People should fear God.

That's all am saying.

Never about attention seeking.

y re you only speaking of men going after married women? Y not bring up the case of girls going after married men which is even more rampant?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.