Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic (38563 Views)

Jonathan Built Only Federal University In Buhari’s State, Omokri Replies Garba / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by banki(m): 9:45am On Feb 29, 2016
Tell us the road

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by emmasege: 9:58am On Feb 29, 2016
Another lie told by the 'Pastor' was a promise of 5k to 25 million Nigerians. Don't let us forget that he was the promoter and advocate of the unrealistic promise before and after the election, until now that PMB was forced to say the truth. I remember the pastor cum Prof. going from house to house and bus to bus on the streets of Lagos, evangelising and winning 'gullible' minds to the camp of liars. I will regard him as a pastor when he expends the same energy and time winning souls for Christ, and going from bus to bus and house to house on the streets of lagos, like he did for APC.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by deedo93(m): 10:35am On Feb 29, 2016
if this statement credited to yemi osinbanjo is true then I must say its absolutely unfair to the immediate past government and I'm starting to wonder how much of the allegations this new APC govt has laid on the past administration is true.

I wasn't a fan of the good luck administration at all but a road I use everyday(gwagwalada to zuba) in d FCT was dualized during the goodluck regime and I heard d road actually started from lokoja. so wat is prof. yemi saying. pls the APC should stop the accusations and start working. God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by wirinet(m): 10:42am On Feb 29, 2016
deedo93:
if this statement credited to yemi osinbanjo is true then I must say its absolutely unfair to the immediate past government and I'm starting to wonder how much of the allegations this new APC govt has laid on the past administration is true.

I wasn't a fan of the good luck administration at all but a road I use everyday(gwagwalada to zuba) in d FCT was dualized during the goodluck regime and I heard d road actually started from lokoja. so wat is prof. yemi saying. pls the APC should stop the accusations and start working. God bless Nigeria

That is why insist that English comprehension is a huge problem in Nigeria. Read what Osinbajo said again and this time try and comprehend better.
Osinbajo said no new road was built by the Jonathan administration and you are here yapping about dualization. If you and Doyin Okupe disagree with Osinbajo, why not list at least 1 new road constructed by the Jonathan administration.

11 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by olasha1(m): 11:15am On Feb 29, 2016
Share it till it gets to fashola
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 29, 2016
Instead of all these mumbo jumbos, why not rather tell us the new roads that were built by Gej nah.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by ColtPython(m): 11:19am On Feb 29, 2016
Na today?

Politicians are never honest before na.

Y'all are phocking liars

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 29, 2016
Osibanjo only does what his master, Buhari, asks him to do... He's a puppet

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:21am On Feb 29, 2016
mcee1:
Thunder fire Toyin Okupe. He is a bastard. angry

That is so rude, have some level of respect, that man is a father, a grand father.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 29, 2016
Okupe that is suffering from obesity still get mouth to dey blast person
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by 9jatatafo(m): 11:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Gotta watch y'all tongues
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by AnanseK(m): 11:22am On Feb 29, 2016
RareDiamond:
Pastor Yomi Osibanjo lied.

So tell us the road constructed by the clueless one.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by opeoluwa20(m): 11:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Make una mention one road oga jona construct

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Firefire(m): 11:24am On Feb 29, 2016
Judgment day will surely be interesting, Prof. Pastor Osinbajo, please continue your lies...

“And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.” Revelation 20:12 (KJV)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by opineflu(m): 11:24am On Feb 29, 2016
Booked
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by tempex88(m): 11:24am On Feb 29, 2016
dehy
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Utchman1: 11:25am On Feb 29, 2016
Instead of just ranting, why don'y you just name the roads GEJ built and let us know.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Pascal181: 11:26am On Feb 29, 2016
It's quite shameful for a proffessor and a pastor 2 lie just because he want 2 please buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 29, 2016
drss:
na which kind pastor dey lie shamelessly like dis say GEJ no build new roads osumbande is a fake pastor.

Do u know of any NEW roads built by PDP in d said period? Just a question. Need a yes or no answer. If yes, can u list those roads and their dates of completion?
If u can show us proofs, then we place d VP in d category of FFK n Fayose.
Oya over to u

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Hearme(m): 11:27am On Feb 29, 2016
hucienda:
True true VP Osinbajo no try for that talk. The lie was freaking obvious! And to think he's a pastor? smh

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

- Abraham Lincoln
- Mark Twain

The problem is that most of you don't know what it means to build a road. Rehabilitation is different from building a road. Even though I can't think of any, those criticizing should have listed the roads built. For example: The Ibadan-Illorin dual express way during OBJs regime. Even though some people will still tell you the road existed but was only expanded.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by winkmart: 11:30am On Feb 29, 2016
that statement was absurd thouhg

be enlightened!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by paramakina202: 11:30am On Feb 29, 2016
Osinbajo is a fake pastor the only god he worship is thief'nubu and his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Hearme(m): 11:31am On Feb 29, 2016
deedo93:

That is Road expansion and not a newly built road.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by blackboy2star(m): 11:32am On Feb 29, 2016
Doyin Okupe mention one new road not Igbobi or Church matter be dis grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Raziii(m): 11:32am On Feb 29, 2016
hmm... All of you asking for evidence of the roads and those defending GEJ... Can you pls tell me how your life has or will be better because of that... These politicians hasve succeeded in turning us into dummies... Tell create a topic, we start fighting here and there. PDP failed totally, if i were the president I would prolly probe the past admin for its inefficiencies. But we have to move on anyway... So i keep asking the APC, what are your plans, what template do you have in moving us forward. Its almost a year but i still cannot see any. That should be our worry. I am tired of these blame games. Are you not?
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Fime2000: 11:33am On Feb 29, 2016
osibanjo vp is very stupid for saying dt big lie in d church.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by fishbone11(m): 11:34am On Feb 29, 2016
Does Buhari government think we don't read and easily forget things? How can a whole pastor say such a lie even in the alter of God, its so shameful for a man of such reputation. Religion shouldn't be mixed with politics.
They can't deceive me not at all. Abreast ourselves with this pls, just a tip of the iceberg... https://www.naij.com/434920-photos-president-jonathan-inspects-the-musa-yaradua-and-murtala-express-road.html
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by nickyvil: 11:35am On Feb 29, 2016
joseph1832:
OP kindling add your source, or you can add the link to Okupe's facebook page.

Now, Doyin Okupe should have told us the roads Jonathan built because I didn't read him mention any.

This has always been the problem with people like Okupe, people say you didn't do something, you say they're lying, instead of you to show proof and expose their lies, you just say this and that and rant, because you can.

So Mr Okupe, go ahead and tell us the roads Jonathan built.

I'm an ICOBA(alumi) too and we do respect our senior, I respect them a lot cos they are my senior and you can read the part where he said he respect him so much. Like He said we should let politics to makes us liar in God's presence.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by bapullow: 11:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Pls someone help us to mention Road he built
to end this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by obailala(m): 11:37am On Feb 29, 2016
chimere66:
Former Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Dr. Doyin Okupe, on Sunday, described the recent statement credited to vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, that no new road has been built by government in the last ten years as "a lie and an absolute falsehood."

While expressing regrets that the statement was made in a church, Okupe, who stated this on his Facebook page, said that the church has a role to play in politics and that Osinbajo was wrong in assertion.

The former Presidential aide wrote that: “This is perhaps one of the most difficult posts I have made to date.”

“Prof Yemi Osinbajo and I have a few things in common. He is a professional in politics like me. He is a practising Christian and a revered Pastor. I am a practising christian and an aspiring Evangelist.”

“We both are alumni of Igbobi college, Yaba. Lagos. His younger brother and mine were classmates at Igbobi and are both pastors of the fountain of life church, Ilupeju, where I became grounded in Christianity under the mentorship of the celebrated and revered man of God, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya.”

“It was in this church and before a body of pastors undergoing a spiritual retreat that the Vice President went and said that the federal government in the last 10 years have not constructed a single new road.”

“This statement is a lie and an absolute falsehood. Many people have said so. But this is not why I am writing this. My concern is the erroneous assumption that just because the VP is a Christian therefore every christian is APC.”

“This why the VP’s statement is unfortunate in that it was a wrong statement made in a wrong place(church) and before a wrong audience.”

“The church must also be sensitive and mindful of the danger in bringing politics into the church. For Prof Osinbajo, if only he remembered the Igbobi college motto ” omnes unum in domino” meaning ” all are one in the Lord, he would not have committed such a blunder.”

“Our God is God of APC, PDP, Labour etc. Having said this the VP is someone I hold in very high esteem and he knows this. I am also proud of his role in this administration.”

Source:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1685983251661500&id=1425109977748830
I thought Okupe was going to even mention the name of the 'new' road built by Jonathan. He seems to be equally brainless as most of the Jonathanians arguing on this topic all weekend simply because they lack a basic understanding of the meaning of the word 'NEW'

7 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by ozoemenaca: 11:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Lie Lie and Lie all the way. I think this lie lie de APC blood sha
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Doyin showed some respect for the first time ever . The vp must have been a well respected guy . Nice way to criticize an act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM / World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.