Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic (38558 Views)

Jonathan Built Only Federal University In Buhari’s State, Omokri Replies Garba / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by onunwa21(m): 12:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Don't blame Osibanjo. Lying is the oath u take b4 joining APC...

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Mamatee07: 12:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
He just proved Osinbajo.right. The fact that he couldn't mention a single Road says it all lipsrsealed
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by lemonic(m): 12:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Its too bad 4 God to b involved in 9ja politrics...if pastors tell lies,wat will d moslim comunity say about our faith
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by banki(m): 1:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Doyin okupe himself was given a contract to construct a road he took the money and absconded with the money!

That was why obasanjo fired him from his cabinet! After writing an epistle on how Osinbajo is his friend and brother he failed to tell us in one line which new road was constructed and expects us to take him serious?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by kolaaderin: 1:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
qtx:
Lagos -Ore-Benin road, Abakaliki - Ogoja road, Enugu -Ebonyi Road those are d ones i know were done by GEJ. If you know any you can list as well.

There u failed again and again, are those one new roads

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by discusant: 1:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Shame, nearly one year after Jonathan quietly went away from the political scene, Osinbajo is still using talk about Jonathan to hide his and Buhari's ineffectiveness.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by ileogbenfidel(m): 1:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
This doyin guy still dey?
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by oceanp(f): 1:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
this APC people sef .is it every new month new blame. instead of saying GEJ no build new road y dem no just start to dey construct new ones so that we go at least see y dem dey talk plenty.
I wonder wat news dey will bring up next.
Abeg who know were our President wan travel go next after him return from Mecca?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by SIRRDIQ(m): 1:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Adonis3:
sometimes I wonder

Is PYO really a pastor

Coz ion get this his style anymore

Though I didn't read the full story but I just want to ask

What's our business if Jonathan didn't build a single road??

Or do u want to blame that for hindering you from doing what you were elected to do

This PYO has been so immature in his blame game... Prolly worse than Lai Mohammed sef.

And yeah I agree with Joseph1832,

Doyin should have listed the roads built by Jonathan if he actually wanted to reply PYO

Tho I didn't see the need for him to reply at all

GOD Bless BUHARI
GOD Bless The Federal republic of Nigeria!!!

#Adonis3HasSopken
dont mind Joseph1832 Must he mention names? wen GEJ was busy contrusttin Lagos Ibadan express way were was PYO.....he is my pastor but wen he pray i don say Amen even Amin..

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by forkinsonlolo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
in SW GEJ did not build any NEW road, he only started rehabilitation of existing one like lagos ibadan exp, 3rdMB ore Benin exp. Obasanjo built a new express from ibadan to Ilorin. Banbangida built 3rdMB
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by dignity33: 1:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
onathan Constructed More Roads Than Any Other Nigerian President – Fashola
Our Reporter December 9, 2015

Babatunde Raji Fashola , Nigeria’s Minister for Power, Works and Housing on Tuesday while unveiling his plans praised the achievements of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Fashola during his first news conference tagged “Setting the Agenda for Delivering Change” said that Goodluck Jonathan has constructed more roads than any president ever in Nigeria.

He also acknowledged that the Transformation in the power sector is above 50 % and that he would try to build on it.

Minister of State for Works, Adebayo Adeyeye, also said that Jonathan’s administration has recorded more success in the provision of motorable roads than any other administration in the history of Nigeria.

Adeyeye, who spoke as a guest on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily programme on Monday, insisted that the Jonathan administration has made considerable progress in the road sector, more than any of the governments that have administered the country.
According to him, the administration in 2011 had about 4,500 kilometres of fairly motorable roads, just as he explained that today the administration has about 25,000 kilometres of very good roads.

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
989900:
“Prof Yemi Osinbajo and I have a few things in common. He is a professional in politics like me. He is a practising Christian and a revered Pastor. I am a practising christian and an aspiring Evangelist.

You both are politicians: 'gangsters'.

BTW, Okupe, evangelist?
LOL cheesy grin cheesy

grin grin grin ... evangelist my foot!! this people should stop insulting the offices reinstated by God ....

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by feedthenation(m): 1:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dr Doyin Okupe should have listed all the new roads built by the GEJ government since 2010...simples...
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Kingspin(m): 1:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
dahaz:
Okupe you have not said anything meaningful.I was expecting him to mention the roads Goodluck constructed to counter the claim of the VP.But instead you are telling us both of you attended igbobi college.SMH
Wait for gov. Fayose to mention them.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by twilliamx(m): 1:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
And yet he could not even mention one to defend his people..... shame

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Politicians still playing the Blame Game almost a year after Gej left...to the extent of going to the pulpit... Now, nigerians are begging for corruption to come back! cheesy Imagine!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by ibkgab001: 1:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Big head oku pe doesn't know the difference between building road from scratch like obasanjo did from Ilorin to Ibadan passing through Ogbomosho and resurfacing a road like Jonathan did from Benin to Ore and Lagos Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by ziccoit: 1:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Okupe doesn't know road repair is mile different from building road.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by bobestman(m): 1:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Only fools we say GEJ didnt built roads.He dont need to measure them because its only Apcheat ppl that wont see the roads.Go to many states and ask for yourself.I schooled in Abia,he really tried and serving in Ogun nw,many roads here wia dedicated to him.If you think am lieing,ask Amosun.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Chuksyno(m): 1:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Since Doyin Okukpe didn't mention any new road build by his master, oya make all of una rush to google and ask it to enumerate the new roads built by Jonathan. make una also ask google how many bokoharam bomb exploded during Jonathan's administration.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by chernest2002: 1:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Only a devil will lie inside church because he knows there is no heaven for him to go at last.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by arsenal33: 1:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Fashola was speaking at THE NIGHT OF A THOUSAND LAUGHS
dignity33:
onathan Constructed More Roads Than Any Other Nigerian President – Fashola
Our Reporter December 9, 2015

Babatunde Raji Fashola , Nigeria’s Minister for Power, Works and Housing on Tuesday while unveiling his plans praised the achievements of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Fashola during his first news conference tagged “Setting the Agenda for Delivering Change” said that Goodluck Jonathan has constructed more roads than any president ever in Nigeria.

He also acknowledged that the Transformation in the power sector is above 50 % and that he would try to build on it.

Minister of State for Works, Adebayo Adeyeye, also said that Jonathan’s administration has recorded more success in the provision of motorable roads than any other administration in the history of Nigeria.

Adeyeye, who spoke as a guest on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily programme on Monday, insisted that the Jonathan administration has made considerable progress in the road sector, more than any of the governments that have administered the country.
According to him, the administration in 2011 had about 4,500 kilometres of fairly motorable roads, just as he explained that today the administration has about 25,000 kilometres of very good roads.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by disloman(m): 1:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
RareDiamond:
Pastor Yomi Osibanjo lied. There are numerous roads built by PDP.
Spare us all these stories.Just name a road the JEG's govt built,not repair/rehabilitate.Just one.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by deedo93(m): 2:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
wirinet:

That is why insist that English comprehension is a huge problem in Nigeria. Read what Osinbajo said again and this time try and comprehend better.
Osinbajo said no new road was built by the Jonathan administration and you are here yapping about dualization. If you and Doyin Okupe disagree with Osinbajo, why not list at least 1 new road constructed by the Jonathan administration.
Abuja to Kaduna via bwari was a new road project started by the goodluck administration that I personally know is being used today. otukpo-oweto road which will reduce travel time to Otukpo ( my hometown) from abuja from a six hour journey to a two hour journey was started and would have been completed by the goodluck regime if not for the difficult terrain which the eggon mountains through which the road passes present. am confident that given the pace of the new government thus far the road would not be completed before the next elections except buhari puts someone who has faith that can move mountains; literally, to be in charge of the project.
dailyindependentnig.com/2013/09/fg-awards-n28b-contract-for-new-kaduna-abuja-road/
guy I personally voted for APC and no one in my circle of friends and im sure the whole north-central was a bigger critic of the immediate past government than myself but if we see truth make we dey talk am.
P.S. I must admit English comprehension is not one of my strengths so please pardon my initial misinterpretation.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by bluecircle470: 2:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
The original bastard doyin okupe
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Kaydayo: 2:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
chimere66:
Former Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Dr. Doyin Okupe, on Sunday, described the recent statement credited to vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, that no new road has been built by government in the last ten years as "a lie and an absolute falsehood."

While expressing regrets that the statement was made in a church, Okupe, who stated this on his Facebook page, said that the church has a role to play in politics and that Osinbajo was wrong in assertion.

The former Presidential aide wrote that: “This is perhaps one of the most difficult posts I have made to date.”

“Prof Yemi Osinbajo and I have a few things in common. He is a professional in politics like me. He is a practising Christian and a revered Pastor. I am a practising christian and an aspiring Evangelist.”

“We both are alumni of Igbobi college, Yaba. Lagos. His younger brother and mine were classmates at Igbobi and are both pastors of the fountain of life church, Ilupeju, where I became grounded in Christianity under the mentorship of the celebrated and revered man of God, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya.”

“It was in this church and before a body of pastors undergoing a spiritual retreat that the Vice President went and said that the federal government in the last 10 years have not constructed a single new road.”

“This statement is a lie and an absolute falsehood. Many people have said so. But this is not why I am writing this. My concern is the erroneous assumption that just because the VP is a Christian therefore every christian is APC.”

“This why the VP’s statement is unfortunate in that it was a wrong statement made in a wrong place(church) and before a wrong audience.”

“The church must also be sensitive and mindful of the danger in bringing politics into the church. For Prof Osinbajo, if only he remembered the Igbobi college motto ” omnes unum in domino” meaning ” all are one in the Lord, he would not have committed such a blunder.”

“Our God is God of APC, PDP, Labour etc. Having said this the VP is someone I hold in very high esteem and he knows this. I am also proud of his role in
Ok! Is not enough to disagree what VP said, tell us the truth with evidence, if EX President constructed any new road,atlist you should be able to tell us where and when. Thank you.
Source:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1685983251661500&id=1425109977748830
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by deehusby60: 2:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
But why would a Pastor lie?. I for type pass this but the heat this days is unbearable.
joseph1832:
OP kindling add your source, or you can add the link to Okupe's facebook page.

Now, Doyin Okupe should have told us the roads Jonathan built because I didn't read him mention any.

This has always been the problem with people like Okupe, people say you didn't do something, you say they're lying, instead of you to show proof and expose their lies, you just say this and that and rant, because you can.

So Mr Okupe, go ahead and tell us the roads Jonathan built.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Kaydayo: 2:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
[quote author=Kaydayo post=43357702][/quote]ok! Is not enough to disagree what VP has said, if you claim that VP is telling lies, please kindly tell us where and when the new road was constructed. Thanks
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by deehusby60: 2:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
I don lost hope on Nigeria's new generation pastors ever since they went to Abuja and came back to Lagos that Yaradua is alive. That they spoke with him behind the cotton. na there I no say Niger don finish.
lemonic:
Its too bad 4 God to b involved in 9ja politrics...if pastors tell lies,wat will d moslim comunity say about our faith

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by huntila(m): 2:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Jonathan started The Lagos- Ibadan,Benin- Ore,Benin -Asaba,Oshodi - Apapa roads. They have atleast gotten to 50% completion .i have passed through them.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Myself2(m): 2:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Henryjr:
I told osinbanjo that no man can worship two masters, either Baal or God. either u choose to lie to worship Baal just to play ur game right or u can choose to be on God's side by being faithful n truthful like Ben Murray Bruce

It's a shame,Osinbajo has now become a shameless liar
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic by Mamatee07: 2:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tell us the roads or shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno / PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants / Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.