Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) (21363 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Xenry: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Someone just posted this video on her whatsapp status, and I was so shocked at the wickedness of some Women. This is so sad, imagine being with such woman.
This is the reason why some of us choosed to remain single... Being in relationship costs a lot, this man has lost his entire generation just because of a woman that he won't even marry! The girl fine for face, but wetin dey for her heart na another thing. According to the video, She said that the boyfriend was cheating on her and that she has been telling him to leave other girls alone but he refused.
I wish I could post the video to my YouTube channel and share the link here, but YouTube will ban it. So I screenshoted parts of the video to post it here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
She can continue using it as a natural dildö

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
Look at how she has destroyed that guy's life for 4ever. See d penis for her hand shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by SoftChordz: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Looks surreal, if it's real I wonder y the guy don't have her pussyyy, clit, tits n womb in his hands already

6 Likes

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by captainking(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
This girl should never see the light of freedom.. She should remain locked up in jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Daveambition(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
Correct me if am lost..

Preek wey dem cut off go still reflect hard veins around'am??.?

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Xenry: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
(Deleted comment)
Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by NobleSeed(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
hahaha I watch the video the mumu was saying he cheat on bla bla undecided anyways shal just waiting for mosdii to come and say something

2 Likes

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
SoftChordz:
Looks surreal, if it's real I wonder y the guy don't have her pussyyy, clit, tits n womb in his hands already
pussy is inbuilt wink tongue

4 Likes

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Xenry: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Daveambition:
Correct me if am lost..

Preek wey dem cut off go still reflect hard veins around'am??.?
E get it's own mind na. grin
Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Daveambition(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Xenry:
E get it's own mind na. grin

Yu no sharp at all...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Xenry: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Daveambition:

Yu no sharp at all...

2 Likes

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by udede(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Some police are just stupid.instead of rushing the man and his severed joysticks to doctor for possible reattachment before the thing dies, they are more interested in profiling the lady with the dick.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Dreadlock69(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
The elder once Said something useless
Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by LINTUNE(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=Xenry post=102830459][/quote]this junkie morafucker for breaking bad..
Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by stanliwise(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Xenry:
Someone just posted this video on her whatsapp status, and I was so shocked at the wickedness of some Women. This is so sad, imagine being with such woman.
This is the reason why some of us choosed to remain single... Being in relationship costs a lot, this man has lost his entire generation just because of a woman that he won't even marry! The girl fine for face, but wetin dey for her heart na another thing. According to the video, She said that the boyfriend was cheating on her and that she has been telling him to leave other girls alone but he refused.
I wish I could post the video to my YouTube channel and share the link here, but YouTube will ban it. So I screenshoted parts of the video to post it here.
Endtime girlfriend chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Nezzjnr: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fake

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by slimjohn2k5: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fake Penis
How many of u Penis relax and thick like this except when erect. Abi Penis dey cut dey dey erect.

Please make una help me check am again

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by stanliwise(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
SoftChordz:
Boy wey go dey in deep comma now

2 Likes

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Xenry: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Fake Penis
How many of u Penis relax and thick like this except when erect. Abi Penis dey cut dey dey erect.

Please make una help me check am again
It's real, no one will go that far to trend, or e go collect beatings for street. sad
By the way, no one knows how a cutted dick will look like, 'cause we haven't seen one before expect this one.

1 Like

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by BabbanBura(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Xenry:

May day! May day!!! May day!!! A brother gunned down, may day!!
Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Cholls(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
SoftChordz:
[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

1 Like

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Mophor: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
What was he looking at or doing before she could have the chance of cutting it

1 Like

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Xenry: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mophor:
What was he looking at or doing before she could have the chance of cutting it
Maybe he was drugged, or she killed him before cutting it off. Nawao! Imagine cutting off someone's whole generation off, tufiakwa! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by AmgMakanaki(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Staged video after watching it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by slimjohn2k5: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
Xenry:
It's real, no one will go that far to trend, or e go collect beatings for street. sad
By the way, no one knows how a cutted dick will look like, 'cause we haven't seen one before expect this one.

Bro when a Penis is erect you see those veins because blood is being pumped to it. Now it is cut off, supposed to shrink and be smaller in size.

Looking at the current thickness is almost filling her hand so u mean when is erect she will need her 2 hands to hold it?
Which beating she collect? That girl fresh pass me in that pic

23 Likes

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Xenry: 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

Bro when a Penis is erect you see those veins because blood is being pumped to it. Now it is cut off, supposed to shrink and be smaller in size.

Looking at the current thickness is almost filling her hand so u mean when is erect she will need her 2 hands to hold it?

I don't know shaaa, maybe it's fake, maybe not.
Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Wahalaperson: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wahala, even a baby would know that is a skit, can a dick be cut off and still be erect with veins? How can a woman cut off a mans dick and she will still be interviewed with her makeup still intact and she was even smiling shipishly sef. I pity wetin una Dey believe sef
Xenry:

4 Likes

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by 4reala(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Xenry:
I don't know shaaa, maybe it's fake, maybe not.
You know, but you self wan trend for Nairaland
Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Mayng01(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Exactly when you thought you have seen it all
Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by franklingud(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is a movie people!

Don't be deceived!

3 Likes

Re: Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
It's fake a dick cannot remain in an erect state after it's cut off.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* / I Quit People Easily, Pls Help. / Career Women And Their Dating Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.