Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons (35332 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail / Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison / EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by chimah3(m): 3:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
BUHARIII!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by chumakk: 3:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
One reason I didn't regret voting buhari

7 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by la1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
heading says PHOTOS...opens thread no PHOTOS, there seems to be alot of that going on here lately
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by greatdave(m): 3:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
God please, let this guy be seriously dealt with in prison and jailed for a very very very long time. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by ahms12(m): 3:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
hmmm....wahala dey.so people like this still dey....hail baba go slow
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by carlleung(m): 3:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
mcee1:
Good. They should put him d same room with that useless ashawo albino"Nnamdi kanu+that terrorist sambo dasuki.

Ipod/ipob/ipad/wailers/enemy of progress u r all in for long thing.

God bless my fearless president

God bless Nigeria.

aboki like u....smh

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by Sweetlemon(f): 3:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Yet some people will still say they can't see/feel change

2 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by Kangol99(m): 3:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
ok
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by henrydadon(m): 3:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
e be like say dem just open efcc eyes to see all the corrupt leader way dey this country..at least am confident that by the end of this year 2016 we shall have a lot of criminals be hide bars
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by Jhappy(f): 3:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
The blood of innocent souls will surely fight him to d end.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
People who thought the past administration would never end. At least this is a start. I'm sure his cohorts are having sleepless nights.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by Nairadays: 3:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Is this sweating from an old picture when he was a minister or na court be dis?

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by deebrain(m): 3:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
ramdris:
He deserve lengthy jail term for mass murder....

The bolded is an understatement.......

He was simply a terrorist........

2 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by emmanude(m): 3:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hope he maintained the prisons well while he was interior minister?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by akanbiaa(m): 3:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
seunmsg:
Good news. I hope Kuje prison inmates will give him a great reception of beating.
Hope he wount sue his fellow prisoners sha
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by ColtPython(m): 3:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Calm down

He is just going for a plenary visit only for a few days.

He will soon be granted bail by one corrupt judge and then everything will go back to normal.

cool

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by ColtPython(m): 3:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
@Basiraty

You go sabi give bj o...

See pishure

embarassed shocked
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by OneManLegion(m): 3:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Eneze1:
A welcome development
Hello, Anebira.
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by autchies(m): 3:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
In this case I see everybody speaking in one voice.no party affiliate .Gej could not even prosecute this thief but buhari did.
I am really impressed. God bless Nigeria and console the families of those that lost loved ones
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by PentiumPro(f): 3:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
Even the wailers agreed that Jonathan messed up on this Moro's case. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by Funjosh(m): 3:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Drabeey:
Issokay..

I can feel the phlegmatic soothing breeze of jigsaw blowing far and wide. This news catapult a singalla syndrome , making ways for fallowing bargardy in my jinktum. I am pleased that the fingers that drew the soup of belagoree is now accounting for it chartardlly.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

Eaglescribes so you get broda here lipsrsealed
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
A victory for democracy
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by dklex(m): 3:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Judgment day is here.

God bless PMB.
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by chuksoyo21(m): 3:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Drabeey:
Issokay..

I can feel the phlegmatic soothing breeze of jigsaw blowing far and wide. This news catapult a singalla syndrome , making ways for fallowing bargardy in my jinktum. I am pleased that the fingers that drew the soup of belagoree is now accounting for it chartardlly.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

Guy upon all these grammar here not even a like for u... 2ru 2ru u don craze....

2 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
chuksoyo21:

Guy upon all these grammar here not even a like for u... 2ru 2ru u don craze....

Yet it made you mention me. Thanks for your patty manty love

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by solpat(m): 3:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Abba Moro(n) grin while you were a Minister of Interior, you were implored to use your good office to upgrade Prison facilities across the country but it fell on deaf ears. You see your life now? The same prison you failed to upgrade is where you have been sent to. Hope say dem give you cup of Vaseline because this night, those Awaiting Trial Inmates go finish you. I pray you rot in jailembarassedlipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by bedspread: 3:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Let this comrade Abba Moro be the Scapegoat that would be used to start Jailing corrupt individuals.
There should be no bail of any sort for him.
all there should be is a Jail Term.
5,6,7,or 10 yrs should be administered to him
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by psquaret: 3:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
i see 54 years in jail
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by LastProphet: 3:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
the ipob youths would soon come to his rescue

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by soty4real: 3:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
all these things and many more would have been hidden forever, thank God APC won the elections at the federal. pls let's support Buhari govt. at least something about fighting corruption has started...... even if it is not total and complete.
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by pacespot(m): 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
The distance between gej and Buhari is from heaven to earth, sorry, I don't even believe in heaven, is from Earth to Pluto. Despite the fact that Buhari has been handicapped to some extent due to the dwindling oil revenue, this man still has the ball to fight the filthy-rich canker worms in the system.

Simply said, Jonathan was a curse on Nigeria. He might have a good intention for the nation as most of his loyalists contend. But what is the essence of a leader who can not take a single risk for his people. Allowing injustice to go unpunished is a complicity in crime.

For those criticizing Buhari that he is this or that. I believe if your sister or brother was one of those graduates that lost their lives during the immigration sham, you will want to reconsider your opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by wirinet(m): 3:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
It is refreshing to see all Nigerians support the prosecution of an alleged criminal irrespective of region, tribe, religion or party affiliation. We have not heard the usual defence of witch hunting, media trial, vendetta and the" is he the only person that have defrauded Nigerians" defense. If we had been in unison in condemning criminals in the past irrespective of tribe tongue or religion in the past, Nigeria would have been a better place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration / Corpse Disappears From Mortuary In Ogun, Hospital Reviews CCTV / European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.