Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,351 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons (35329 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail / Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison / EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by akanbiaa(m): 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
emmanude:
Hope he maintained the prisons well while he was interior minister?
The answer to that can only be known after spending a long time with those inside it.
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by akanbiaa(m): 3:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Collecting 1000naira was not enough they still went ahead to put people lives at risk, maim and kill, while their anointed candidates who did not even come for the test were given the jobs.

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by grandlexuz(m): 4:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Drabeey:
Issokay..

I can feel the phlegmatic soothing breeze of jigsaw blowing far and wide. This news catapult a singalla syndrome , making ways for fallowing bargardy in my jinktum. I am pleased that the fingers that drew the soup of belagoree is now accounting for it chartardlly.

Anyways...

Bros all this big big grammaticus makes you sound stupid.

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by Roadmike(m): 4:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Think something is wrong somehow in the whole of this charade. What is personal and corporate. Is it Moro that stole by fraudulent means of the Organisation.

See the whole attempt as trying to get personal. That all
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by andresia(m): 4:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Roadmike:
Think something is wrong somehow in the whole of this charade. What is personal and corporate. Is it Moro that stole by fraudulent means of the Organisation.

You no get single 10kobo sense. Daz all!

3 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by Iwonttell(m): 4:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
With all this sun and heat wey dey now i just dey imaging how prison go dey
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by Tarzaa(m): 4:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
boman2014:

https://www.naij.com/747238-breaking-abba-moro-heads-kuje-prisons.html
You guys will also enjoy this hard life small! Wishing you a happy stay in prison!
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by spalletti(m): 4:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
May he never return.

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by abdelmaleeq(m): 4:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
psquaret:
see as my belly sweet this morning. the fight has begone and i ve a president who God Him self is behind. we know things are rough in Nigeria but nothing comes easy. i m so much disappointed in some of our youth that want Buhari to fail by all means instead of us to Join hands together to build our country.
I dont expect Buhari to perform magic to fix Nigeria Economy if he Block all the lope Hols that those Politethefiecan use to steal our money then Our Economy will Bounce back in no distance time. i never and i will never regret voting for BMP.
The road to success does not come easy. we must lean to drive on it now that is rough and when it will become smooth later on we will know where the pot hols is.
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
God Bless the youth and
God Bless the President.

Forward ever backward neVer

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by M4gunners: 5:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
This paticular one is called justice. The only reasonable case i have seen since they start shouting of fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by dungburu: 5:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is the worst criminal ever in the history of Nigeria. A day light robbery. This arrest is a soothing balm to my unrest.

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by Pwhitelaw(m): 5:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
You can now see vividly why get is not a hero... Buhari move on and send that fool to Kuje
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by EagleScribes: 5:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Funjosh:

Eaglescribes so you get broda here lipsrsealed
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by manyr4luv: 5:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
psquaret:
see as my belly sweet this morning. the fight has begone and i ve a president who God Him self is behind. we know things are rough in Nigeria but nothing comes easy. i m so much disappointed in some of our youth that want Buhari to fail by all means instead of us to Join hands together to build our country.
I dont expect Buhari to perform magic to fix Nigeria Economy if he Block all the lope Hols that those Politethefiecan use to steal our money then Our Economy will Bounce back in no distance time. i never and i will never regret voting for BMP.
The road to success does not come easy. we must lean to drive on it now that is rough and when it will become smooth later on we will know where the pot hols is.
God Bless the youth and
God Bless the President.
IF BUHARI FAILS, NIGERIA IS GONE!!!

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by 2n2k(m): 5:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Any hope of reprieve for this man so? This one that all nairalanders united against him.

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by igedanz(m): 5:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
he already appears blind
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by psquaret: 5:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
oh yea let it begin
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by Ifeola1: 6:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
We ar nt hear anything about dasukigate again
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by RaptorX: 6:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
I criticized PMB when need be, but the arrest of this criminal is probably the best thing he has done since becoming president. That GEJ could not at least fire this idiot even after causing the death of so many youths, tells me the kind of person he his. I hope the spirit of those innocent young men and women haunt him for the rest of his life, fvcking bastard.

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by fatytoy333(m): 7:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
andresia:

You no get single 10kobo sense. Daz all!

I tell you the guy needs deliverance ASAP
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by fatytoy333(m): 7:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Roadmike:

2 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by fF01(m): 7:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
galadima77:
I'm still wondering why GEJ's regime just overlooked that scam.
dat1 get sense¿
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by donodion(m): 8:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
I bet my salary you will hardly see those unpatriotic-shameless-GEJ-dia-hero-pdppigzzz here on such juicy thread.
Only when theres a little error on the part of the incumbent administration they grow erection.

I am 110% behind this new administration.

Let them wail witch hunt all they want.ko kan aye mehn!...by the way..when will dasuki be charged for treasonable felony? Cant wait to see that heartless murderer swing on the huge noose.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by psquaret: 8:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
oluwa is involved
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by Emenyk32: 8:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nice one, my presido
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by kraftykc(m): 8:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
mcee1:
Good. They should put him d same room with that useless ashawo albino"Nnamdi kanu+that terrorist sambo dasuki.

Ipod/ipob/ipad/wailers/enemy of progress u r all in for long thing.

God bless my fearless president

God bless Nigeria.

Guy.... This hate in your heart is blacker than night.
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by sparrowkid: 9:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
This place is unusually silent like a graveyard! There used to be a whole lot of noise here before. Where are the noisemakers? Can somebody call them? They must come to make their "noise" here o compulsorily or else they should keep their mouth shut forever and ever.

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by bashydemy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wow what a good news, Am so happy to hear such a goodnews.. More people to join you soo and the wailers,ipob, etc won't like this news.
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by Bolaadu(m): 11:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
psquaret:
God Bless the youth and
God Bless the President.
Nice1 this is what I voted for not 5000#.i wish u best baba.
Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by delors(m): 12:32am On Mar 01, 2016
Lol...the funniest part if the post "..he will join other PROMINENT Nigerians in Kuje prison"...Afi prominent nah...

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons by SamiraF: 12:33am On Mar 01, 2016
When Buhari finishes locking up everybody in the whole of Nigeria he will finally resign as leader of nobody. Sowing bad blood all over the place, ajala traveller with no good plan for we the masses that are suffering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains / 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye / Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.