Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] (50539 Views)

How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos / Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) / Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by centyboy: 2:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Vanity Upon Vanity... cry
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
v
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by ijustdey: 2:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
wickedness abounds in the heart of a man who allows the worldly things to dictate his thoughts and emotions

because of the material gains he could benefit from the lady that's while he did had to force his way to marry her and eventually kill her
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by jazzboi: 2:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Akkord4gov:

These fake pastors as u called them are even worse than Boko Haram and Muslims will help you to call them fake too without abusing the religion,but if it in the other way round,no fake muslims but Islambad etc.

Some Christians need to reset their brain and know that no religion teaches us to be bad,but it is an innate of some people to be bad no matter their religion
Thanks

AKKORD
Their Hypocrisy stinks..Thats why I don't take them serious and their words never moves me.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by BE811APP: 2:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Whats happening dis days...

couples killing dem selves

Is it d dollar or the dullard
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by mcee1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
If it were to be muslim man now, u go hear words like "Islamabad,islam is evil, terrorist,jihadist ete. Not knowing that every religion has bad people.

Rip though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
So pathetic she ended up dis way,Devil in Human Form.Justice shold be brouht to her Aid...Aww! cry
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by emmchi(m): 2:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why are spouses killing each other.Is divorce no longer an option rather than killing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by mentorandfriend(m): 2:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Those of you who attend mushroom, break away, start up churches; offering up your sacrifice under every green tree you hear the sound of microphone. Good luck to you.

Pastor indeed. Smh.
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by galadima77(m): 2:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
I know even with this thread some women are still living under similar condition and Will claim it's for better for worse.

I pity the kids and hope his case doesnt take up to 10 years like the acclaimed reverend king.

This is not an issue of tribe or religion. Some ppl simply have uncontrollable beasts in them and thats why we've got laws.

RIP to the deceased

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by francizy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
It seems women are so gullible in this country! If not, why is it that they easily get deceived by these men of goats? That bastàrd deserves death sentence... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
GOD DOESNT CALL DRACULAS TO SERVE, HE SHOULD THINK AGAIN WHO CALLED HIM.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Mayflowa(m): 2:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tpave:
But what a wicked world we are living in. Fake pastors everywhere you go.
Go and join your brother Reverend King.

This is not about fake. This is about madness. Simply bipolar. The wife ought to know her husband is raving mad
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
ShakurM:
Incase you didn't read all

She married him because he(the pastor) claimed God chose him for her amongst her other 3 suitors which she was to seek the pastor's answer on whom to choose

"Unknown to her (Udoka), the biggest attraction was her lucrative career at the time. Just within a space of twenty months, a car was bought, a landed property and a shop was paid for all in the name of the husband Pastor Mark Chukwudi Etiti.

Fast forward....After she lost her job, she was beaten and hospitalised, The mother in law threatened her to leave the son or her corpse would be carted away, she refused

Her own family members planned to move her after she sustained the first cutlass injuries, she refused.

It's painful she had to leave this way, a bad case of following your pastor's decision in your life. Ladies,physical abuse shouldn't be tolerated or endured , it's better you flee while you still have air in your airbags

Nigerians level of faith and belief in pastors, men of god and alfas is alarming and i thin we need a better policing, a closer one to the people, it is so easy for anyone to be killed in Nigeria, this is so annoying, in 2016, we need a better Nigeria, it is time we stood up against acts on violence, let the youths have a voice and stop waiting for the government.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by mubarack22(m): 2:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
watin consan me selfawatin consan me selfawatin consan me selfa
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by assana: 2:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oooooo mehn!where do I begin from??d bible wey say the human heart is desperately evil know wetin e see for the heart,chiaaaaa how can ppl be dis callous and ruggedGod forbid#lipsealed# I don tire for all dis kia evil everyday.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by AfroKnight: 2:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Well, Rev King is not worse than this man. They should share the same fate.

I am so sorry that the lady lost her life to this manipulative beast. May her children not inherit this evil streak from their father.

Ladies, a cocky, vicious, rude, harsh man is NOT SEXY. Don't be attracted to a man who allows his temper free rein. Use your heads.

Stop letting pastors choose your husbands for you. Choose for yourself and accept responsibility for your choice. You too can kneel down to pray.

It is sad that some ladies who have just read this sad story would still fall into the hands of such wicked men in spite of the telltale signs.

A man who treats you with dignity and respect is not boring, lame or a sissy. He is just the opposite of the beast whom you love. Be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Missmossy(f): 2:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is too brutal, such a heartless man. After all was done by her,he still murdered her.

She made a very silly decision marrying a fake pastor, now it has cost her loosing her life. Really disheartening embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Those pictures are demoralising, how would the childrem cope having seen their mothers like these, omo if these happened in Lagos, it's very possible that guy would be dead by now, cos they level wey some guys are not smiling on the street is bad enough, u try this and they hear of it, na to unleash all their pent up anger on that man and police gan no fit identify him in the end...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Sanchase: 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Give me that man's balls for breakfast.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by obims(f): 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Opin aye
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by AbdulHaram(m): 2:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
That man is possessed by the evil spirits of Mamon, Esmanaa, Abertaa, Lucifer and Belzebulb! There's no way he's serving the living God. This is one reason I stopped going to church; you just don't who is or who is not the right man of God! angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by fortune1968: 2:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nigerian pastors gradually becoming a synonym of evil .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Is that her hand I am seeing there?Seriously a satanic man of god! So many fake and bastard pastors around us, what will stop me from using shot gun for his skull? And igbo women like these are rare...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
With the rate of evil and the spat of killings and immorality in the world..make me to believe that we might have missed the rapture already.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Ekakamba: 2:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dis one wey na banker wives husbands dey beat kill. Hope banker wives are safe. RIP to d dead.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
So so sad! How could you hate your wife, the mother of your kids this much.

Curses are not enough for this man. Daily toture in solitary confinement is wat he deserves till he give up thw ghost, his mother should be arrested also
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by mu2sa2: 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hardly a week passes without a pastor committing one atrocity or another in nigeria - killing, burning, fvcking, stealing etc,etc. Time these hypocrites and their dubious houses of their gods are silenced for good.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Ekakamba: 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Na lie. Fire am.
olihilistic:
undecided I reserve my comment if not I go get too many mentions

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by iamCross(m): 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
It's annoying when every idiot is referred to as a pastor
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by trappatoni(m): 2:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
May her soul rest in peace. Women should come together and form organizations that will educate the next generation on how to avoid or mimimise the risk of dating violent men.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by oshudu(m): 3:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
an Agwa man and pastor pastor indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River / Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) / 'Vacation Marriage'; 17-Year-Old Lady Forced To Sell Her Body For Money. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.