Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] (50537 Views)

How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos / Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) / Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Bigchief46(m): 4:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
ShakurM:
Incase you didn't read all

She married him because he(the pastor) claimed God chose him for her amongst her other 3 suitors which she was to seek the pastor's answer on whom to choose

"Unknown to her (Udoka), the biggest attraction was her lucrative career at the time. Just within a space of twenty months, a car was bought, a landed property and a shop was paid for all in the name of the husband Pastor Mark Chukwudi Etiti.

Fast forward....After she lost her job, she was beaten and hospitalised, The mother in law threatened her to leave the son or her corpse would be carted away, she refused

Her own family members planned to move her after she sustained the first cutlass injuries, she refused.

It's painful she had to leave this way, a bad case of following your pastor's decision in your life. Ladies,physical abuse shouldn't be tolerated or endured , it's better you flee while you still have air in your airbags
Is this really a surprise? Many ladies sadly feel they are nothing without a man's name attached to theirs & a cheap ring on their finger. You will see a lady with a Ph.D or a professional or otherwise doing very well for herself & yet she will allow society to pressure her into believing that all she is or has achieved is nothing without a man. Some choose to die in abusive relationships instead of leaving. They will tell you that "you don't understand" when you try to talk sense into them. In fact if you are with your own woman or man in a good relationship, it's worse because then they make it look like you are enjoying the company of your own partner while telling them to quit theirs. I am surprised a lot more women are not dead if you consider the amount of abusive relationships & domestic violence we have today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by rahman3853(m): 4:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
I am totally heavy n speechless......God pls guide us from the wicked. So saddening. RIP to the dead.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by 9jatatafo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
It amazes when girls take names of their suitors to pastors, alfas and babas. Where is the education. Do God really choose wife or husband these days?! I see mental poverty everywhere in the land

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by ready2learn: 4:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lord have mercy. How will the children be ever sane again? This man and his mother should be tried. Lesson to all those seeking prayers in strange places.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by nbright: 4:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Some women though, must you remain in a violent union?
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
myfantasies:
Y did she stay after he has hit her d first time

Most ladies dat find themselves in such situation r d architect of their own misfortune.

If a man insults u for the first time just walk away from such relationship, cos it will get to a stage where d insults won't satisfy him anymore den he will retort to beating, don't stay thinking dat u will change such a man, he is a beast.

My joy, my love , my beauty, have i insulted u before? grin No. Yet u still want to walk away from me. Pls don't dont...am on my knees begging cheesy cheesy

I will neva insult u let alone hit u. Instead of me to hit u, I hit myself grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by SURElee(f): 4:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
For females who continue to consult pastors/ prophets on whom to marry, make una continue. The God that speaks to them pastors, He no fit talk to una expressly? Abi cotton wool block una ears? I wonder why u women choose to remain with abusive spouses, so who takes care of these kids now? Marriage is sweet depending on the cutlery you used to eat it( depending on who you choose to spend your life with it)
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by micky2004: 4:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pls what is really happening in d life of dis so-called men of God? people dat a suppose to be role model a now turning to be criminals,can pls some1 tell me wot is wrong with dem?
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by nbright: 5:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
efilefun:
Hope when this dude is being sentenced to death no group of people will come tell us the nation got nothing to gain from executing this murderer. If this man can't be a pastor then what of rev King?
Lots of fake pastors everywhere and you won't hear Muslims call Christianity names but if it were to be the other way round this thread would have been flooded with "Islamabad"
@ bolded, Muslims started it here, they verbally attacked Christians.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by opey25(m): 5:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
nbright:
@ bolded, Muslims started it here, they verbally attacked Christians.
show me a thread were muslims verbally attacked christians.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Irishrena1(f): 5:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Doesn't look like a man to be called a pastor. I wonder if people ever referred to him as one
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by magzey: 5:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
pastor swag God punish you. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by ManTiger(m): 5:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
RIP.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Mbediogu(m): 5:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
meimoks:
This is becoming something else

Rev. King incarnate. It is appalling how my people have decided to be going against ' ofo n'ogu' as the Igbo know it.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Mike008(m): 6:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
All these "Pastors"... Because ladies have a fragile psychology, they are easily swayed and that makes them potential victims.
Population of ladies - men in all these Halleluya churches, 4 - 1.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by tityboi: 6:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Beware....all these so called pastors and hard core so called christians are the most wicked in Africa. They are also the most corrupt stealing tithe payers money using it to acquire wealth.in the case of core Christians .they preach all around but they never practice it.their heart is filled with evil deeds .may God help us.follow your heart .just do the right thing .your salvation is not in any pastors hand .pray on your own .do it right thing.make move ,take chances and that's the only way out of poverty. God will never come down to do anything for you.he only said he will bless your handwork and not through a pastor .

It's so sad poverty has made most Nigerians gullible when it comes to religion .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by xendra: 6:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
tityboi:
Beware....all these so called pastors and hard core so called christians are the most wicked in Africa. They are also the most corrupt stealing tithe payers money using it to acquire wealth.in the case of core Christians .they preach all around but they never practice it.their heart is filled with evil deeds .may God help us.follow your heart .just do the right thing .your salvation is not in any pastors hand .pray on your own .do it right thing.make move ,take chances and that's the only way out of poverty. God will never come down to do anything for you.he only said he will bless your handwork and not through a pastor .

It's so sad poverty has made most Nigerians gullible when it comes to religion .
True.
especially we Nigerians. most still have that babalawo mentality, think they need the pastor to consult God for them.SMH
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by worksmart(m): 6:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
RIP
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Akkord4gov:

These fake pastors as u called them are even worse than Boko Haram and Muslims will help you to call them fake too without abusing the religion,but if it in the other way round,no fake muslims but Islambad etc.

Some Christians need to reset their brain and know that no religion teaches us to be bad,but it is an innate of some people to be bad no matter their religion
Thanks

AKKORD
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by jeevyww(m): 7:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nigeria is indeed the
devil's play ground
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by glossy6(f): 8:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Udoka killed herself.
I mean why can't she choose from the 3 suitors by herself? Why borrow to the extent of being relieved of her job? Why didn't she quit the sham called marriage?
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by GodwinTobi(m): 8:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
DEDICATED TO ALL BATTERED WOMEN..........I got flowers today! It wasn't my birthday or any other special day. We had our first argument last night; And he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt; I know that he is sorry and didn’t mean to say the things he said; Because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today! It wasn’t our anniversary or any other special day; Last night he threw me into a wall and then started choking me; It seemed unreal, a nightmare, but you wake up from nightmares; And I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over—but I know he is sorry; Because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today! And it wasn’t Valentines Day or any other special day; Last night he beat me and threatened to kill me; Make-up and long sleeves didn’t hide the cuts and bruises this time; I couldn’t go to work today because I didn’t want anyone to know—but I know he’s sorry; Because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today! And it wasn’t Mother’s Day or any other special day; Last night he beat me again, and it was worse than all of the other times; If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of the kids? What about money? I’m afraid of him, but I’m too scared and dependent to leave him! But he must be sorry; Because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today…. Today was a special day—it was the day of my funeral; Last night he killed me; If only I would have gathered the courage and strength to leave him; I could have received help from the Women’s Shelter, but I didn’t ask for their help; So I got flowers today—for the last time. SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENC
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Emenyk32: 8:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wicked world
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by myfantasies(f): 8:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Alejhandro:

My joy, my love , my beauty, have i insulted u before? grin No. Yet u still want to walk away from me. Pls don't dont...am on my knees begging cheesy cheesy

I will neva insult u let alone hit u. Instead of me to hit u, I hit myself grin grin grin
I know u have a good soul, u wouldn't do anything dat will bring me tears, or make me regret wink

How r u nd how was your day

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Obcglobal(m): 9:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sometimes am baffled by the way people believe in whomever say that god calls him to be a pastor, rip
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by justiz5(m): 9:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
godfrey01:
The family had actually concluded plans to forcefully relocate her and her children after so many refusals from her before the brutal murder of Udoka by the same man who she gave three beautiful children."

she is the cause of her own pains..... wish she has listened to them and moved far away from Him she would have still be alive today..

FEMALE nairalanders and other women out there, why do you still love that man/boy that use you as a punching bag? if you have such, better move far away from him and break that relationship becuase the man does not deserve you...

Because they are usually endowed with big and loooong dick. You know women and big dick.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by MacJC: 9:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Who is to blame, skipped 3 suitors for a lunatic, women and their choices

Arzinnn ehn......., I tire o!

Mehn, ds is d archiles heels of 'eve'.

She's very good and can match d best of men in almost everything, but when it comes to emotional paroles........., she's a fish out of water!

SMH!
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by vikeyz(m): 9:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Gross, God rest her soul
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by missyadorable(f): 9:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
I don't pity people who die from domestic violence...

So I say Rot In Pieces(RIP)
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by MacJC: 10:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
obie206:
This is a clear indication that women have no sense, there is nothing like 'woman's intuition', they are useless in decision making! They are born masochists! They love lies, drama and mistreatment, ALL of them, any idiot treating them nice is just a FOOL!

Hahahahahahahaha...
, easy bro.
On d contrary, women get plenty, plenty sense, sometimes pass many men sef. But their main problem na EMOTION(s)!!! More often than not, they allow ds 7/8-letter word get in d way of their decision making!
They have a greater sense of intuition more than their male folks.

For instance, as much as d males try to hide his infidelity/violence/evil vices, the females easily know dt dr man is up 2 no good but instead of 'pulling d plug' ie dropping d guy, they indecisively, for one mundane reason or d other, tag along.

Walahi, I tire 4 dem mata no be small!

They love lies, drama and mistreatment.........

You know what? They know when males lie/are lying but....... funnily,........... many of dem love 2 hear it all d same!

Somebody pls help me!
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by MacJC: 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
ready2learn:
Lord have mercy. How will the children be ever sane again? This man and his mother should be tried. Lesson to all those seeking prayers in strange places.

Pls, don't waste ur energy!
In some few hrs time(tmr), some folk will (after following ds thread), will still carry d names of her suitors to "seers"!

Abegi!
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by MacJC: 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
GodwinTobi:
DEDICATED TO ALL BATTERED WOMEN..........I got
flowers today! It wasn't my birthday or any other special
day. We had our first argument last night; And he said a
lot of cruel things that really hurt; I know that he is sorry
and didn’t mean to say the things he said; Because he sent
me flowers today. I got flowers today! It wasn’t our
anniversary or any other special day; Last night he threw
me into a wall and then started choking me; It seemed
unreal, a nightmare, but you wake up from nightmares;
And I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over—but
I know he is sorry; Because he sent me flowers today. I
got flowers today! And it wasn’t Valentines Day or any
other special day; Last night he beat me and threatened to
kill me; Make-up and long sleeves didn’t hide the cuts and
bruises this time; I couldn’t go to work today because I
didn’t want anyone to know—but I know he’s sorry;
Because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today!
And it wasn’t Mother’s Day or any other special day; Last
night he beat me again, and it was worse than all of the
other times; If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take
care of the kids? What about money? I’m afraid of him,
but I’m too scared and dependent to leave him! But he
must be sorry; Because he sent me flowers today. I got
flowers today…. Today was a special day—it was the day
of my funeral; Last night he killed me; If only I would have
gathered the courage and strength to leave him; I could
have received help from the Women’s Shelter, but I didn’t
ask for their help; So I got flowers today—for the last
time. SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENC

Ur play on words may look like a joke but it's real!
D scenarios u depicted are real!
Hmmmmm, Lord have mercy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) / Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River / Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.