Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] (50538 Views)

How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos / Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) / Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by deebrain(m): 3:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lord......Im not saying im perfect, heck anybody that cowardly quotes me especially on nairaland, and misyarn, I ATTACK HIM OR HER STRAIGHT ONLINE.

But in reality....I have a bit of conscience. I have a bit of respect for people... I love being jovial.

Training in fitness sports taught me a lot about self discipline in the sight of provocation.....

The more you have self control, the more you excel in physical demands.

BUT YET, RELATIONSHIP HAS NOT BEEN SO FAIR TO ME....

IM NOT SAYING IM PERFECT BUT I MAKE MISTAKES DUE TO MY WEAKNESS OF THE LOVE FOR ADVENTURE.

ONE THING IS THE DRAWING LINE-I DONT HIT MY LADY. I MAY HAVE CHEATED ON HER SOMETIMES, I MAY NOT HAVE READ HER MIND....BUT TO PUNCH, TO HIT, TO KILL....GOD......

I READ DAILY ABOUT SO MANY LADIES, ROLE MODEL LADIES, KILLED LIKE CHICKENS BY THEIR GUYS.... IM JUST SPEACHLESS.

THE PICTURE OF THE LADY WHILE ALIVE IS JUST TOO EPIC AND INNOCENT-TO THINK SHE IS THE SAME ONE BUTCHERED LIKE THE OTHER PICTURE!!!

We are not suppossed to ask questions, but please tolerate me....

"Why do You allow good ladies end up in the hands of monsters?"

RIP madam....

At least you cant die again.

kai....

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by SweetOlive(f): 3:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Gosh!!! shocked
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Mamatee07: 3:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
No one Is Bringing up tribe now abi

Yes she should have left but many people here are hypocrites. They would be the ones to advice her to pray for him and stay telling her not to let the devil destroy her home angry some of them will run their mouths if she left him and wanted to remarry in future, you'll be hearing she could not keep her home. Society Is partly to blame for people remaining In abusive marriages

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by dandollaz: 3:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rev kings punishment loading....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by litetias(m): 3:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
These Pentecostas are such dummies.
How come when they want to marry they go to their pastor for advice?
What is dating for?
These people have given so much power to these pastors

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Utchry: 3:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is really pathetic. But why would any woman sit and watch her hubby or boyfriend mutilate her? Na wa o. could it be love or stupidity?? The signs had been there all along. smh
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Akkord4gov:

These fake pastors as u called them are even worse than Boko Haram and Muslims will help you to call them fake too without abusing the religion,but if it in the other way round,no fake muslims but Islambad etc.

Some Christians need to reset their brain and know that no religion teaches us to be bad,but it is an innate of some people to be bad no matter their religion
Thanks

AKKORD

Comment of the quater. Seun and lalasticlala una see am
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Codyt(m): 3:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Last2comment:
What a demonic devilish pastor......I just feel like killing him angry angry angry angry angry angry .... Ah swear any man that does this kinda thing to my sister is already a dead man. HEZ DEAD ALREADY. angry angry angryBastard
I dey tell u. I go kill person. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by mcdonald247(m): 3:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Agwa people use to be wicked and heartless,RIP

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by 4nobody4every1: 3:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
ShakurM:
Incase you didn't read all

She married him because he(the pastor) claimed God chose him for her amongst her other 3 suitors which she was to seek the pastor's answer on whom to choose

"Unknown to her (Udoka), the biggest attraction was her lucrative career at the time. Just within a space of twenty months, a car was bought, a landed property and a shop was paid for all in the name of the husband Pastor Mark Chukwudi Etiti.

Fast forward....After she lost her job, she was beaten and hospitalised, The mother in law threatened her to leave the son or her corpse would be carted away, she refused

Her own family members planned to move her after she sustained the first cutlass injuries, she refused.

It's painful she had to leave this way, a bad case of following your pastor's decision in your life. Ladies,physical abuse shouldn't be tolerated or endured , it's better you flee while you still have air in your airbags
...Well said, the man should rot in jail, l am heart broken to read stories like this, the man is evil and not a pastor, he is a fake pastor... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
Many of the God's creatures are not discipline, example is Mr Mark. Or who created Mr Mark? Devil?
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Akkord4gov: 3:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
ollah1:

Comment of the quater. Seun and lalasticlala una see am

Why calling Seun and Lala,i guess it isn't for ban. If so ehn...and if it happens eh....
I don't actually have anything to say until it happens,but I am sure people you are calling are more sensible and civic than you are
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
I cant say more, whats happening to our pastors these days.

Our ladies should be careful when marrying, these guy clearly was a fraud , but the woman married him, thinking that his illiterate up bringing will enable her control him but she was wrong.

Always good to marry someone that has something in common with you.

Banker lady + wheel barrow pastor = Disaster waiting to happen.

Theres more to marriage than big dick.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by seunayeni(m): 3:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
MosakuAW:

R.I.P to the dead.

This is really bad. How can a man do this to the mother of his children. How?

Ladies: Please, if you are in a relationship and your so called boyfriend usually slap you and you see it has fun or ways of correcting you, then your grave is near.

Evil people everywhere hidding under the name of God will perish on earth one by one. Rev. King is a living testimony.

Now, the young children are orphan. Mother gone and surely father will never return alive.
what about Men who marry ladies who end up stabbing them in the necks sad
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by torqque7(m): 3:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mtcheeew...rubbish,abegi I don't feel sorry for her one bit,that is what u get when u are dumb,somebody attacked u numerous times even with a cutlass and u didn't think it was time to leave?rubbish..all these girls that would go to seek pastors advice about husband and pastor will tell u ur fiancé isn't the man God destined for u and just like that she ends a great relationship based on what her pastor said..people don't use their common sense anymore when religion comes into play,especially women,idolizing their pastors even more than God..tufiakwa,he who chooses to ignore basic truths and surely would not fail to see the reality that life brings
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by GoldEnyong(m): 3:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
..and some vagabonds will say "touch not my anointed and do.... " idiot.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Rejoice5000(f): 3:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
MosakuAW:

R.I.P to the dead.

This is really bad. How can a man do this to the mother of his children. How?

Ladies: Please, if you are in a relationship and your so called boyfriend usually slap you and you see it has fun or ways of correcting you, then your grave is near.

Evil people everywhere hidding under the name of God will perish on earth one by one. Rev. King is a living testimony.

Now, the young children are orphan. Mother gone and surely father will never return alive.
ITS TRUE BUT WHILE IN A RELATIONSHIP SOME GUYS WILL NOT PHYSICALLY ABUSE U OR LAY THEIR HANDS ON U:BUT BY THE ATTITUDE THEY DISPLAY ONE CAN TELL THEY ARE BOMB READY TO BLOWUP IN THE FUTURE:GOD HELP US:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
torqque7:
Mtcheeew...rubbish,abegi I don't feel sorry for her one bit,that is what u get when u are dumb,somebody attacked u numerous times even with a cutlass and u didn't think it was time to leave?rubbish..all these girls that would go to seek pastors advice about husband and pastor will tell u ur fiancé isn't the man God destined for u and just like that she ends a great relationship based on what her pastor said..people don't use their common sense anymore when religion comes into play,especially women,idolizing their pastors even more than God..tufiakwa,he who chooses to ignore basic truths and surely would not fail to see the reality that life brings

I agree with you, theres no such thing as 1 person in the world that is destined for you to marry, this is a lie pentecostal churches sell to members especially rich female members to control them because of their money.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by dikeigbo2(m): 3:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
These pastors are the real problems, than the devil itself, but some people are the real cause, immediately they heard that this man or woman is a pastor or an Alfa, they loose their senses and throw caution to the wind,.....no background check,what was his or her former life and occupation is like,.......because 90% of them were forced into pastor and Alfa business by some unpleasant conditions......

So help us God
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Why calling Seun and Lala,i guess it isn't for ban. If so ehn...and if it happens eh....
I don't actually have anything to say until it happens,but I am sure people you are calling are more sensible and civic than you are

Nope bro. I stated clearly your statement is one in a million. The evil in us sometimes ehnn. Like u rightly stated, if it was a Muslim then the religion wld be attacked but if it happens the other way round then it's the individual
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by godfrey01(m): 3:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
The family had actually concluded plans to forcefully relocate her and her children after so many refusals from her before the brutal murder of Udoka by the same man who she gave three beautiful children."

she is the cause of her own pains..... wish she has listened to them and moved far away from Him she would have still be alive today..

FEMALE nairalanders and other women out there, why do you still love that man/boy that use you as a punching bag? if you have such, better move far away from him and break that relationship becuase the man does not deserve you...
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
A note of warning for those of you that see ur pastor as God.....RIP ha anyway.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Counter-reaction of gullibility! She left sane men for an insane god of men!!..r.i.p!!! D killer must die by hanging.
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bitter lesson for "my pastor say" addicts, look before u leap! RIP!
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by Akkord4gov: 4:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
ollah1:

Nope bro. I stated clearly your statement is one in a million. The evil in us sometimes ehnn. Like u rightly stated, if it was a Muslim then the religion wld be attacked but if it happens the other way round then it's the individual

Thanks bro. It is painful how people can be abusing the religion rather than the person that does the bad and majorly it comes from our xtian brothers and sisters
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by alfsalami: 4:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
The woman had more than enough signs to run but she remain . Till we stop the mentality of 'til death do us part things like this will continue to happen . RIP to the dead
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by ridd2: 4:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
What are pastors turning this world to?
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by ozoemenaca: 4:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Its a pity
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by babafirst(m): 4:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Last2comment:
What a demonic devilish pastor......I just feel like killing him angry angry angry angry angry angry .... Ah swear any man that does this kinda thing to my sister is already a dead man. HEZ DEAD ALREADY. angry angry angryBastard
I am sure he will be hanged.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by YelloweWest: 4:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
May this satanic man burn in hell. Hang the bustard high!
Ladies pls get out of abusive relationships! How a wan can stay with a man who used cutlass on her before is just beyond me..
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by obie206(m): 4:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is a clear indication that women have no sense, there is nothing like 'woman's intuition', they are useless in decision making! They are born masochists! They love lies, drama and mistreatment, ALL of them, any idiot treating them nice is just a FOOL!
Re: Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] by thorpido(m): 4:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
How I wish women can know when to leave and not deceive themselves that the man would change or they have to stay because of the children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River / Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) / 'Vacation Marriage'; 17-Year-Old Lady Forced To Sell Her Body For Money. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.