Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making (9177 Views)

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Love making btween two opposite sex is meant to be pleasurable and fulfilling, hence the passion we put into it during the act.

am in a relationship i considered to be the most peaceful and rewarding cos the lady in question, will soon be my wife. Am a very sexually active young man who can drive any woman crazy in bed but my babe doesn't seems to appreciate this part of me.
Whenever we make love, my woman will start crying at a point begging me to stop and this happens when she has reached her peak while am yet to arrived. Right now am very much worried because she complains i stayed longer that necessary during sex and this does not go well with me. Felllow NL pls i need your advise i don't want to loose her and i dont know what to do.
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
yawn on thread

3 Likes

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
Love making btween two opposite sex is meant to be pleasurable and fulfilling, hence the passion we put into it during the act.

am in a relationship i considered to be the most peaceful and rewarding cos the lady in question, will soon be my wife. Am a very sexually active young man who can drive any woman crazy in bed but my babe doesn't seems to appreciate this part of me.
Whenever we make love, my woman will start crying at a point begging me to stop and this happens when she has reached her peak while am yet to arrived. Right now am very much worried because she complains i stayed longer that necessary during sex and this does not go well with me. Felllow NL pls i need your advise i don't want to loose her and i dont know what to do.

when most female cum they usually want you to unplug the D or stop the to and fro movement bc the clit, lab jora and nora are very sensitive and needs little time to chill so when you continue without observing her body language you end up hurting her bro. Ensure you're licking, circling and what not on one titt then wet your fingers and hold/keep tuning or twisting the other tit while you support yourself with the other free hand, don't forget to caress the breastt from under to top i.e in a case of missionary position. I would like to go on on other styles but no time now, basically don't let puna be the only area of concentration and always observe her body language and wetness bro its not easy for a girl to go 30-4?mins per round G. This will/might help in easing her, if she cums let the puna be and discuss with the nips for a while but all this depends on the type of girl.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
icedbeatz:
when most female cum they usually want you to unplug the D or stop the to and fro movement bc the clit, lab jora and nora are very sensitive and needs little time to chill so when you continue without observing her body language you end up hurting her bro. Ensure you're licking, circling and what not on one titt then wet your fingers and hold/keep tuning or twisting the other tit while you support yourself with the other free hand, don't forget to caress the breastt from under to top i.e in a case of missionary position. I would like to go on on other styles but no time now, basically don't let puna be the only area of concentration and always observe her body language and wetness bro its not easy for a girl to go 30-4?mins per round G. This will/might help in easing her, if she cums let the puna be and discuss with the nips for a while but all this depends on the type of girl.
Are yhu tis good or is tis wikihow.com at work??

11 Likes

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
slyIsaac:

Are yhu tis good or is tis wikihow.com at work??
lol hahahahahahahahaa . Whats with wikihow.com?
Modified:
seen wikihow, its a nice site.

1 Like

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by halfricanadian(f): 7:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cut your manhood grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Olasco93: 7:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
If true,
She is yet to be your Wife, and you are very proud about it to the extent that you went as far as publishing on Nairaland, posting the A - Z of your seemingly shameful s¤xual excapade with your girlfriend/s¤xfriend.
Wise up and decist from this immature behaviour of yours.
#Woman wrapper!

3 Likes

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Sunkyphil(m): 7:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
o boy c advert ooooo

2 Likes

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
If a girl loves you and you are good in bed, trust me 30mins is nothing even if she cums 4times yes oooo 4 times, my girlfriend averages that! She won't get tired dude, so ure either lying forming boss which ure not or you are so bad that she hates seeing on top of her! Sex that a guy will want to stop after 30mins and the girl will climb him and want to continue

1 Like

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
Cut your manhood grin
I second this cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by halfricanadian(f): 7:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
HateU2:
I second this cheesy

grin op you see i give good advise
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by skywalker240(m): 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
U dont last 30 mins they cry u last 30 min they cry too?

Oya wetin we go do now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Try not to use condom, it will heighten your senses.

1 Like

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Walexsammy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
If a girl loves you and you are good in bed, trust me 30mins is nothing even if she cums 4times yes oooo 4 times, my girlfriend averages that! She won't get tired dude, so ure either lying forming boss which ure not or you are so bad that she hates seeing on top of her! Sex that a guy will want to stop after 30mins and the girl will climb him and want to continue
Don't jst say what u dont no. Some ladies have been circumcised, these set of ladies hate longer s3x, they don't even go more than one round. and apart from been circumcised, some ladies don't jst like much sex, some even prefer kissing and cuddling to s3xx

7 Likes

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by tommychow(m): 8:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
How can someone cry when reaching orgasm and beg you to stop? You're probably too big for her. Just give her the tip.

You're welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Walexsammy:
Don't jst say what u dont no. Some ladies have been circumcised, these set of ladies hate longer s3x, they don't even go more than one round. and apart from been circumcised, some ladies don't jst like much sex, some even prefer kissing and cuddling to s3xx
no mind the mofo.

2 Likes

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Burnnotice(m): 8:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
my buttt hurts
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Smellymouth: 10:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
undecided and do what with it,?
halfricanadian:
Cut your manhood grin
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Smellymouth: 10:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Walexsammy:

Word##

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by halfricanadian(f): 10:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
undecided and do what with it,?

Turn it to hot dog or suasage tongue

1 Like

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Smellymouth: 10:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Turn it to hot dog or suasage tongue

grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by nnamdizen(m): 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
icedbeatz:
chisos! shocked
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Try not to use condom, it will heighten your senses.
Will yhu come for the naming ceremony undecided sad

6 Likes

Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
shocked What woman would complain of somethin' so WONDERFUL!! angry grin
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
icedbeatz:
Oh...I didn't know, I just thought she was bein' inconsiderate of him not bein' "there" yet.Oops.

But she didn't complain of pains
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked What woman would complain of somethin' so WONDERFUL!! angry grin
*winks* hmm cumstar.
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
dancok:
*winks* hmm cumstar.
eww guy lipsrsealed '
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Marlvin(m): 11:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
eww guy lipsrsealed '

go get some rest !
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Marlvin:

go get some rest !
No!! You ain't my Daddy!
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Marlvin(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
No!! You ain't my Daddy!

you stubborn little girl !
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Marlvin:

you stubborn little girl !
Whatever tongue
Re: She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making by Marlvin(m): 12:06am On Mar 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Whatever tongue

Cheshire Cat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Korean-nigerian Actress Who Is Already Making Waves In NW / This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.