Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back (3563 Views)

Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 / Please Forgive Me For Posting This In This Section. / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2016
numericalguy:

After you have gone and fvcked some bad guys and have now been used and dumped by your bad guys.

Would you have remembered S.R if your bad guy had not used and dumped you. How is S.R sure that after forgiving you and things become normal, you will not just wake up one day and start another hide and seek game with the neigbouh.
you were there too ? wow
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by prettysassygirl(f): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2016
torqque7:

I sense a lot of pride in u,ur post says a lot about the kinda woman u r.smh,I pity ur man,u better calm down,y would u ask her to bulshit him?do u know what damage her actions may have caused?FYI some times u need to do more than the regular I am sorry routine to get someone back.

OK o
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by Nturguy1122: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2016
SR..... Did u f*ck him
Stillirise....... Yes
SR..... Walks out
Stillirise...... It doesn't matter if SR leaves i'll just go and meet him instead
Later in the day
Stillirise..... I broke up with my boyfriend
HIM...... Sorry i have a girlfriend
Later in the night
Stillirise....SR i am so sorry would u take me back
SR.... No its over

Stories that touches

2 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by chigoizie7(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2016
prettysassygirl:

u no understand o,they make u feel guilty, if not it doesn't work well,they even set traps for u.

Speak for yourself sis. Op made it clear that "she" betrayed him. No one makes u feel guilty for betraying someone because u really knew when u did it.

If not for anything else, for the betrayal she confessed to. She is a s guilty as my ugly face being actually ugly. No one made her feel guilty of what she "knew" she actually did.

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Maximus85:

How can we plead on your behalf when we don't know what you have done?
I hear you saying you betrayed his trust.... If you have slept with someone else..... Mr SR please and please you can never trust a woman like that, it will forever hunt you. I've been a victim and it has destroyed me beyond repairs. I want to trust again but I dread it more than death. Op, you might have changed but if it's that you cheated on him, for your sake and safety in the future.... Look for someone else. The truth is bitter they say.
exactly what am thinking, op if you cheated on him, pls keep it moving its never gonna work.
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2016
pcguru1:

you were there too ? wow
If it's really the case , it never stops in fact forgiving a cheating woman makes them want to cheat more trust me from experience. Mr. sR if cheating is the problem , move on pls a goat is a goat . But in my opinion anything else can be forgiven don't care what it is especially as she has pleaded with no bride .

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2016
prettysassygirl:
make sure u tell us what finally happens,whether he accepts u back or not,but if he doesn't accept u back after all u have done,bullshit him and let him go,what is yours is yours,there are many fishes in the ocean.
But all fish is not salmon, but Cyclthons are everywhere .
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2016
blueseacats:
If it's really the case , it never stops in fact forgiving a cheating woman makes them want to cheat more trust me from experience. Mr. sR if cheating is the problem , move on pls a goat is a goat . But in my opinion anything else can be forgiven don't care what it is especially as she has pleaded with no bride .

well we don't know if she cheated, if she did trust me i doubt she will create a topic here becuz that lead to the guy (S.R) putting her on blast here.
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2016
I do not have it in me to cheat and I would never do that. I would rather break up with someone or talk to them than to cheat.
What I did was, I withheld information about things that happened before I met him. And as a result, he lost trust. It is a bit more complicated but my withholding this information out of fear caused him to feel that there is a lot more I did not say.
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by prettysassygirl(f): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
blueseacats:
But all fish is not salmon, but Cyclthons are everywhere .
yea I get it
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by firstking01(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
StillIRise:
I love a man whose name is S.R. He frequents this forum so I figured I would post this here. I am not one for posting on social media or websites/forums, but I need to do this. S.R. I am sorry for what I did to you. I promise if you give me another chance, you will not regret it.
I was stupid, immature, selfish and most of all, I betrayed your trust. I want another chance with you because I feel that we could be so good together. But if God has ordained that we will not be together, there is nothing more I can do. Please don't just forgive me, give me another chance to prove to you that I am worthy of your trust and love. The fact that I am even writing this makes me feel like it's officially over. But it never hurts to try right? God please bring us back together if it is good for us in this life and in the hereafter. Ameen.
I do not want to be with anyone else but you.
tell us what transpired between the both of youundecided
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by skywalker240(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
the sweetness derived in[b]a reconciling babe[/b]so sweet grin
first cut is d deepest sha but she regret's
Nof said and
mr S.R To err is human ,to forgive is devine
Stay blessed yall

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by firstking01(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mr SR koundecided, Mrs HR nigrin
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
firstking01:
tell us what transpired between the both of youundecided
I do not have it in me to cheat and I would never do that. I would rather break up with someone or talk to them than to cheat.
What I did was, I withheld information about things that happened before I met him. And as a result, he lost trust. It is a bit more complicated but my withholding this information out of fear caused him to feel that there is a lot more I did not say.
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by firstking01(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
StillIRise:

hmm, ok dear, you deserve a second chance cos the truth is...we all have our ugly past, if we wanna consider our past relationships and lifestyle, some of us woulda still been single, like the girl i'm dating now, i know her past but i 've delibrately decided to overlook her past and date her...that's love....so, keep ttrying to reach him, implore his close friends you know, meet his family members...if he truely loves you he'd accomodate you again in his life...thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
He saw it! And he texted me and called smiley. But he is asking for time to think. He believes if the tables were turned I would not have forgiven him. I beg to differ. Please pray for me I love this man so much. Thank you everyone for your kindness and support. May God bless you all with the best partner for you. Ameen. Please pray for me...

2 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by valdes00(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
grad2012:
But how can you write this,people make mistakes nobody is perfect ,everybody deserves a second chance. You yourself can make that mistake,so why write this and am sure if it were to be aguy that cheated you will definitly ask her to forgive him and take him back. Sometimes I wonder why men talk this way.
That's my opinion sis, weda u agree wit it or not is ur problem..... if I should cheat on my woman, I don't pray for her to accept me back, cos if I luv her dat much, I wunt b distracted to d extent of bedding anoda woman..... if its cheating, wot do u tink her xcuse should be.... abegi free me
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by wasak(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
I love this. Lol, I wish I can wholeheartedly forgive someone I love too, but it's crazy. Please do hold him tight o.... Congratulations.
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by grad2012(f): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
valdes00:

That's my opinion sis, weda u agree wit it or not is ur problem..... if I should cheat on my woman, I don't pray for her to accept me back, cos if I luv her dat much, I wunt b distracted to d extent of bedding anoda woman..... if its cheating, wot do u tink her xcuse should be.... abegi free me
ok
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
S.R hmmmm if Op don bleep another person forgerrit and forget her too !
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Maximus85:

You lack common sense and you're so confused that you don't know what you joke with. To correct you and people like you.... That divine name should never be joked with. And they are Jehovah's Witnesses, not Jehovah witness. Simple grammar.
Thanks 4 d award winning reply teacher Washington.. And your common sense didn't teach u that there are polite ways to correct someone when you feel the person is speaking out of context or whatever upsets u.. If what you displayed is common sense, then I'm ok with my uncommon sense..
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by ariyike23(f): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
StillIRise:
He saw it! And he texted me and called smiley. But he is asking for time to think. He believes if the tables were turned I would not have forgiven him. I beg to differ. Please pray for me I love this man so much. Thank you everyone for your kindness and support. May God bless you all with the best partner for you. Ameen. Please pray for me...

aww..this is soo lovely,this kinda made my eyes a bit teary,i wulda said it made my heart glad,but thers no heart*jes kidding,, this thing called love sef,o ga,it cn hurt like die, but i wish yu luck with yur man,kip it cool and strong..
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by torqque7(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
ariyike23:

aww..this is soo lovely,this kinda made my eyes a bit teary,i wulda said it made my heart glad,but thers no heart*jes kidding,, this thing called love sef,o ga,it cn hurt like die, but i wish yu luck with yur man,kip it cool and strong..
what happened to the heart na?I am sure its still there cos ur post of tearing up just shouted u r very emotional ..anyway #bringbacktheheart..nice look tho
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by Maximus85(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
fighal:
Thanks 4 d award winning reply teacher Washington.. And your common sense didn't teach u that there are polite ways to correct someone when you feel the person is speaking out of context or whatever upsets u.. If what you displayed is common sense, then I'm ok with my uncommon sense..

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you in anyway. I'm sorry. It was in the hit of the moment. I'm really sorry.
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by numericalguy(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
pcguru1:

you were there too ? wow

I didn't have to be there to know what happened. All I did was to read her post, especially the part where she wrote that she was "silly, selfish, immature and even betrayed his trust".

Reading is not that difficult you know. You should try it sometimes.
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by numericalguy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
StillIRise:

So what exactly did you do. Did you have babies by another and you withheld the information from him?

Whoever withholds important/critical information from their pertner is a dangerous person. They can even kill.

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by coolh3ad(m): 3:50am On Mar 02, 2016
Maximus85:

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you in anyway. I'm sorry. It was in the hit of the moment. I'm really sorry.

.....Now, this is what I call MATURITY

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2016
numericalguy:

I didn't have to be there to know what happened. All I did was to read her post, especially the part where she wrote that she was "silly, selfish, immature and even betrayed his trust".

Reading is not that difficult you know. You should try it sometimes.

assumptions assumptions, besides she stated she never slept around, that my friend is a fallacy.
Re: Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2016
Maximus85:

No problem bro.. Let Love Lead...
ONE LOVE

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) / Omo see fat ass from ghana / 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.