Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Omo see fat ass from ghana - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo see fat ass from ghana (3545 Views)

Omo See Yan**.....vaseline People Come Over Here Oh / 'omo See Bress- Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge Boobs Causing Stir On Online(pics / Omo!! See Wetin This Girl Carry For Back... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo see fat ass from ghana by Frankraj: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
I read news paper everyday and see divorce cases, only in Lagos alone there are 15,600 divorced marriages this 2016 and most of this divorced marriages are of two educated couples . You as a man may need education but your wife doesn't need it because when you marry an educated woman she knows her right and she knows law even more than you do.while she was in school she already made friends with law students who will later become lawyers and she can easily file for a divorce through her friends free of charge.

An educated woman will never give you that kind of respect and play that homely role desired in a marriage . If you check most of our mother that married in 80s and 70s are not educated that's why there marriages last .

An educated woman will tell you about gender inequality that you and her is the same and that both of you has equal right in marriage.

I have also checked and find out that most rich business men marrys there sales girls and there marriages last.

For those of us men who has Hnd,bsc,masters and PhD, and you also want to marry a woman that has the same kind of certificate, my brother it will never work , the marriage will never last because she knows everything you know even more than you .

Now I have begin to see the reason why back in the days our elders use to tell men who live in the city to go back to village and pick a Wife because city girls are not good for marriage,it may sound bad but remember what an elder sees sitting down you will never see it standing on the highest mountain.

As for me the education i have acquired is enough for my family , i don't need a girl with Hnd,bsc,masters , PhD or what ever they choose to call it ,what I need is a Wife that will play that same role of an African wife, bear me children and be a good mother to our kids.

A wise man is he who learns from other people's mistake.if you see how marriages crash in Nigeria nowadays then you will pick one or two point from what I have written.

Is better you read this post and don't comment at all. Because if you comment anything negative to this post I will finish you with insult. Better not open it or just read it without commenting
Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by finalboss1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
yea women dont need education ...just the kitchen nd d other room

1 Like

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by FreshBoss007: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
fear not.... even the illiterates still divorce

1 Like

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
ignorant nonsense undecided

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and SHIIT a better argument than that! #vacant mind

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by kinggogo: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
If i av my way sef, i wouldn't wanna get married

It's lyk a trap

4 Likes

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by donbenedict(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please don't send ur daughters to school then.. when ur wife gives birth to them, please send them to the village to grow up there without education...

By the time they get pregnant for every bush man in d village, no be me go tell u make u change ur stupid way of reasoning

6 Likes

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by fullstreets: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Your choice, if an illiterate is what u want, who are we to discourage u?

5 Likes

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by ojun50(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Give me water let me wash my yash tissue paper no dey clean well
Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by Pierocash(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
OP BONE THAT CRAP.MAKE ENOUGH DOUGH,AND UR WIFE WITH HER PHD WIL BOW BY FORCE. U CAN ASK MARK ZUCHERBERG OR DANGOTE,THEY TESTIFY TO WHAT I HAVE JUST SAID

1 Like

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by Pierocash(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
OP BONE THAT CRAP.MAKE ENOUGH DOUGH,AND UR WIFE WITH HER PHD WIL BOW BY FORCE. U CAN ASK MARK ZUCHERBERG OR DANGOTE,THEY TESTIFY TO WHAT I HAVE JUST SAID
Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by Presh900(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
another low-self esteemed fellow

2 Likes

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by cliquevibes(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Frankraj:

May thunderrrrr fire you and your entireere family you bastardddd, is not a most to comment on my page you foolll
Did u had 2 call his family, hmm!!!
Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by Frankraj: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
cliquevibes:
Did u had 2 call his family, hmm!!!

Then he needs to mind his business , because this is my page and I created this topic .if hand dey scrach am make him go create his own topic. Any body that comments negative to my post I will finish him/her with insult
Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Frankraj:

This uselessss foool I have warned you several times to stop commenting on my post , what's wrong with you bastardddd why can't you mind your business. I don't even know how your page looks like. Stop coming to my page or commenting on my post you uselessss bastardddd. Stop commenting on any post by me frankraj
ignorant utterance from a pathetic gall undecided

You are a cruelly incorrigible joke, deplorable small-minded lout

ineffably sybaritic dullard spilling trash from his faulty brain

Roses are red, shiit is brown, shut the fuˆck up, and sit the fuˆck down! #insipid

12 Likes

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by Frankraj: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
bbmpin:

ignorant utterance from a pathetic gall undecided

You are a cruelly incorrigible joke, deplorable small-minded lout

ineffably sybaritic dullard spilling trash from his faulty brain

Roses are red, shiit is brown, shut the fuˆck up, and sit the fuˆck down! #insipid

Useless Foolll if you are learning how to write Grammer and vocabulary go and write it on your page and get the fukkk offf my page you imbecileeee

2 Likes

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by ikp120(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
***Drives into the thread with my ticket wey Sevilla and Bournemouth don tear***

Na wa o... If not for Sevilla and Bournemouth, I for don dey think of buying Gionee M6 by monday with just 100 naira... It is just a game sha, you win some, you lose some... It is not the 100 naira that dey pain me, but the 107k+ wey I no win... Anyway, I forgive them.

***Wears my helmet, enters my keke, and drives out of the thread***
Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by omowumeee(f): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Frankraj:

May thunderrrrr fire you and your entireere family you bastardddd, is not a most to comment on my page you foolll
what is wrong with his comment You dont want an educated wife soo your daughters shouldnt be educated they will be good african wifes for their husbands

1 Like

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
kinggogo:
If i av my way sef, i wouldn't wanna get married

It's lyk a trap
if no be say marriage for this our africa one kind thing I go just get babe to give me kids that's all.. Leave my life

1 Like

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
ikp120:
***Drives into the thread with my ticket wey Sevilla and Bournemouth don tear***

Na wa o... If not for Sevilla and Bournemouth, I for don dey think of buying Gionee M6 by monday with just 100 naira... It is just a game sha, you win some, you lose some... It is not the 100 naira that dey pain me, but the 107k+ wey I no win... Anyway, I forgive them.

lamentation chapter 1 vs 66..
Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by Frankraj: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
omowumeee:
what is wrong with his comment You dont want an educated wife soo your daughters shouldnt be educated they will be good african wifes for their husbands

Useless prostituteee see I'm not one of your customers. So get d fuckkk off my page olosho . I'm watching african magic right now just tune in and see the movie is all about girls of your type . Ashawooo
Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by ednut1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
so who should marry all those so called educated ladies. dat a woman knows law or has lawyer Friends means nothing in Nigeria. divorce favours men here unlike in the west where u share ur assets. pple dont even divorce here they just separate
Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by bitchcrafts: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
Im not getting Nigerian men and their inbred she must bow fire by force thirst. How imperial ! ...I believe that if youre civic enough to respect yourself and discharge yo responsibilities well enough as an integral member of the homestead, its only normal for your woman and even the extended family to respect you back. Lordship over others will only lead to quest for freedom someday; something Nigerian men will understand as sudden rebuff or disrespect from a woman. Key is , dont lord over her and you wont have to worry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by TomHagen: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
ikp120:

Eeeeeyaaaaaa
Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by Gerrard59(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
He doesn't want his wife to be educated, yet he wishes for his daughters to be educated. undecided Which is why Nigeria wouldn't move forward, hypocrisy and two-faced attitudes all over. Imagine the conconbility?

This is the problem with universal Internet access: it makes cretinuous fvcktards believe they have a right to free speech. Honestly, E no go better for Glo wey dey dash any kain person awuff data.

P.S. This kind of thread is where I missed the like of Sagamite cry

3 Likes

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by bitchcrafts: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Gerrard59:
This is the problem with universal Internet access: it makes cretinuous fvcktards believe they have a right to free speech.
Ive missed this line. Haha! Fukcing arrowing words
Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Is alright
Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2016

The Nerve of the OP!!! undecided

If an illiterate is your preference... go right ahead and dive in! but stop saying dumb, fatuous Shii about women That are educated. pfft!

2 Likes

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by jashar(f): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
My dear ladies,

Run far and wide from insecure men. Mumuism @ its peak.

1 Like

Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by agrovick(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Load of crap
Re: Omo see fat ass from ghana by frugal(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
You can tell the OP is a bushman. See the way he's fighting everybody.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Worse Than A Heartbreak? / Actor Robert Powell : Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.