Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,703 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? (2004 Views)

Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / Asking Your Girlfriend Questions Like This Isn't Caring !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by iwakacome: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2016
please NLers I was arguing with some friends about whether asking your partner for money or help is ok. Most of the girls believed that the guys should give without asking but how would someone give without knowing if you have any need? by the way he also has his? Abeg ladies and gentlemen of Nairaland make una help me judge oh
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by Cutehector(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Look, i"m not against a boyfriend supporting his girlfrnd in financial issues in a relationship, but where I won't support is where the babe begins to take advantage of his generosity by offloading all her financial burdens on him as if it's her right.. if she wants money, she should work for it. Simple

1 Like

Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by halfricanadian(f): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2016
I really dont need a man to take care of me grin

Unless i borrow the money and you refuse me to pay back and e no dey pass 3k embarassed
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by Elzends(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2016
Modify the topic
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by iwakacome: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2016
to ? help am
Elzends:
Modify the topic
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2016
Its not bad... But most ladies now thinks it's their BF responsibility
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by Elzends(m): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2016
iwakacome:
to ? help am
Is asking ur partner in a relationship right or wrong

Tot it should be "is asking ur partner for money in a relationship................
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
I really dont need a man to take care of me grin

Unless i borrow the money and you refuse me to pay back and e no dey pass 3k embarassed

Hi dear, we can chat here or via mail........
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by halfricanadian(f): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Hi dear, we can chat here or via mail........

No both ways wink
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

No both ways wink

u are stubborn grin grin
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by cruzita(f): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
I hate asking for help .I'm not comfortable with it
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by halfricanadian(f): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

u are stubborn grin grin

Sturborn for d right reasons smiley

If u check reasons im sturborn nd d situation at hand

U will kno its a form of protection
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sturborn for d right reasons smiley

If u check reasons im sturborn nd d situation at hand

U will kno its a form of protection

not arguing with u on that, u have ur reasons and it's alrite, whats wrong ur mail, go use it
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by halfricanadian(f): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

not arguing with u on that, u have ur reasons and it's alrite, whats wrong ur mail, go use it

*magically* i cant access it
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

*magically* i cant access it

lol, more like intentionally, open a new one jare and link it to nl... should take u more than a few minutes
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by halfricanadian(f): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, more like intentionally, open a new one jare and link it to nl... should take u more than a few minutes

No need smiley
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

No need smiley

stubborn ass grin
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

No need smiley

s o i guess ur gf is also on nairaland right? and u say she is painting u as the bad one right.....
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by halfricanadian(f): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

s o i guess ur gf is also on nairaland right? and u say she is painting u as the bad one right.....

No she aint on nl she aint my gf no more

Cos if ur bestfrnd will b loyal to a stranger dan u dat av known her for years? undecided den wats definition of bestfrnd?

no body can force trash on me she lied it will take me time to process it cos i trusted her so mch took her like a sister nt even a frnd

Its too mch to process she can b loyal for money

Nd cos im nobody she cant b loyal smiley i need a loyal frnd.
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

No she aint on nl she aint my gf no more

Cos if ur bestfrnd will b loyal to a stranger dan u dat av known her for years? undecided den wats definition of bestfrnd?

no body can force trash on me she lied it will take me time to process it cos i trusted her so mch took her like a sister nt even a frnd

Its too mch to process she can b loyal for money

Nd cos im nobody she cant b loyal smiley i need a loyal frnd.

lol so you really think it was all down to money, ur besty fell for money, well it's been said to have a strong pulling power, anyways i'm sure u still have sure friends, types u can spill ur heart out to and won't look at u wif no judgmental look or look down on u but understand u, we all need one of those...
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by halfricanadian(f): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol so you really think it was all down to money, ur besty fell for money, well it's been said to have a strong pulling power, anyways i'm sure u still have sure friends, types u can spill ur heart out to and won't look at u wif no judgmental look or look down on u but understand u, we all need one of those...

I just need frnds to just share moments

I really dont kno d importance of frnds

Wen i said money i had to look for wats closer to d situation nd d fact d guy place her feelings above mine always is sickening

Wo i av been kept in an uncomfortable situation enof

Wateva happened btw dem deir headache

Im finding my life again after school atleast i wont see her face again unless her see her face on celeb section nl

I really wish her well above dis she can b loyal to who she wants to b with
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

I just need frnds to just share moments

I really dont kno d importance of frnds

Wen i said money i had to look for wats closer to d situation nd d fact d guy place her feelings above mine always is sickening

Wo i av been kept in an uncomfortable situation enof

Wateva happened btw dem deir headache

Im finding my life again after school atleast i wont see her face again unless her see her face on celeb section nl

I really wish her well above dis she can b loyal to who she wants to b with

i have a feeling there is more to this story than u are telling, ur guy can't be putting ur besties feeling before urs, something must have gone wrong along the line, it's either u did something wrong along the line and ended up pushing him away and u didn't know or they grew to like like each other, could be ur fault or theirs...
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by halfricanadian(f): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

i have a feeling there is more to this story than u are telling, ur guy can't be putting ur besties feeling before urs, something must have gone wrong along the line, it's either u did something wrong along the line and ended up pushing him away and u didn't know or they grew to like like each other, could be ur fault or theirs...

I only asked if dey were chatting

Dey both descended on me

One time d girl said i shd warn my bf

See if dey like each oda

Wat can i do?

wen i talk about her he shows me he cares bou her deeply nd me i shd go nd die

Well im happy for dem if dey make something beautiful

Wats wrong in dem sayin yes we chatting

Bf had interior motives from d start den

If he loves her i will gladly attend d wedding even if it was to b me it will giv me d chance to find love too
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by halfricanadian(f): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
He made me feel little of mysef

I tot a bf was to stand for his girl in d presence of her frnds

Not bring her down

He brought me down to a little level in her presences

Which means he cared bou her from d start she has all d comfort den me is being put tru alot of hardship she has people all arond her he took people away from me

cry cry cry cry cry he makes my heart bleed

Well im happy for dem dats all i can say

My mind as made up itsef to accept dey lile each oda

So i will walk away so dey can build it sronger
If he loves her am happy for her

Now dey av gone far nd me coming in i will b d fool

He has created a deadline for me nd him

He has treated me like trash enof

I set him free smiley his new girl new wife everytin i wish him well im nt lookin back made up
Mind

Cant wait to see ex bestfrnd face on nl celeb section grin i will b proud she was once a frnd wink
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by baranzy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Theres notin bad in asking ur partner for money..but it shud come wt a very solid reason for something important in ur life or career and also for something profitable...its shudnt be for ur normal daily needs and social upgrading just to feel among wt ur peers....not like the girl am recently seeing asking me for 52k just to buy a weavon.....thats absolute madness for this kind hard times...

1 Like

Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

I only asked if dey were chatting

Dey both descended on me

One time d girl said i shd warn my bf

See if dey like each oda

Wat can i do?

wen i talk about her he shows me he cares bou her deeply nd me i shd go nd die

Well im happy for dem if dey make something beautiful

Wats wrong in dem sayin yes we chatting

Bf had interior motives from d start den

If he loves her i will gladly attend d wedding even if it was to b me it will giv me d chance to find love too

hmm u sound bitter and hurt, well from i am standing i really don't know the full story so really say much but be strong, am not cool wif us havn all d convo here, der shud be a way we can actually talk off here tho..... stay strong dear
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by halfricanadian(f): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hmm u sound bitter and hurt, well from i am standing i really don't know the full story so really say much but be strong, am not cool wif us havn all d convo here, der shud be a way we can actually talk off here tho..... stay strong dear

Yes deeply hurt each time i try to forgive dey do it all over again i av felt for dem

Cant make two people make me little no no

Cos i told one i love u as a bf and d oda i love u as a best frnd i cant ways i will never treat dem dey did to me

Im fine cant access my mail

He knows he doesnt love me yet block my chances of finding love wen me im happy for him

cry cry dats wats paining me i shd b free to find my love
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by halfricanadian(f): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Yes deeply hurt each time i try to forgive dey do it all over again i av felt for dem

Cos i told one i love u as a bf and d oda i love u as a best frnd i cant ways i will never treat dem dey did to me

He knows he doesnt love me yet block my chances of finding love wen me im happy for him

cry cry dats wats paining me i shd b free to find my love.
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by sexymoma(f): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
shebi una dey ask
me i don't even know how to ask a guy for money
how i wan take talk am sef... i need money or i need your help
to me.. it downgrading kind off..walai

1 Like

Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by firstking01(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
The nigga above me called hector just nailed itundecided
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:55am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry dats wats paining me i shd b free to find my love
good am dear, open up a new mail 2day lets talk better, hope ur good tho, busy n surround ur thoughts wif things dat interests you, fings dat makes u happy, could be movies, music, games, reading books or novels dat u know u enjoy, just stop d regret and blame game n enjoy urself for me
Re: Is Asking Your Partner for money wrong or right? by oyephunmzee1(f): 6:24am On Mar 24, 2016
baranzy:
Theres notin bad in asking ur partner for money..but it shud come wt a very solid reason for something important in ur life or career and also for something profitable...its shudnt be for ur normal daily needs and social upgrading just to feel among wt ur peers....not like the girl am recently seeing asking me for 52k just to buy a weavon.....thats absolute madness for this kind hard times...
Positive

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wanted It.. It's Written All Over Her Face / Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. / This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.