Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... (2011 Views)

She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] / Mamagee Deserved To Win Miss Nairaland 2016 / Who Win Miss Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
The candidate that will win is ivyy...
A bet of 1k... If i dont drop the money ,. I will deactivate my acct ......
Who is in ?
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hmn?make it #10,000
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by donbenedict(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Radazabana i'm in
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Op make we bet.....grin

Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
Radazabana i'm in

remember, its 1k only and must paid in july except on special pardon ...

When the winner is announced, the person who wins the bet will quote the loser with his account number...

Deal ?
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
make it 100000........ bro am in bro.. grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by donbenedict(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

remember, its 1k only and must paid in july except on special pardon ...

When the winner is announced, the person who wins the bet will quote the loser with his account number...

Deal ?
deal bro..
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
make it 100000........ bro am in bro.. grin grin grin

i cant make it 100k bro... I need only three people

me and donbenedict are already in.....

Are you in or not ?
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
am in bro... me and smellymouth are in already
RaDaZaBaNa:

Are you in or not ?
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by halfricanadian(f): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dj sickstars whr is my 1k o cheesy cheesy

I will use it to buy crown abi
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by Smellymouth: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
am in bro... me and smellymo.uth are in already

Baba, go and vote for mimzy na ..

Time nor dey again sad
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Time nor dey again sad
smelly , ao far ... Easy na !!!
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
I DON do that already.. abeg smellymouth make will join hand chop that guy money....
Smellymouth:

Time nor dey again sad

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by Smellymouth: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

grin cheesy Baba, where you hide since sef?

You just abandon ALAGA1 sad

You still owe me one bottle of Orijin oo tongue
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
guy set ur money no time.. bro..
RaDaZaBaNa:

Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy Baba, where you hide since sef?
You just abandon ALAGA1 sad
You still owe me one bottle of Orijin oo tongue
no P, we go shayo together for orita meta when ivyy wins....
How the go dey go "? grin
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by ALAGA1: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
I DON do that already.. abeg smellymouth make will join hand chop that guy money....

Thanks boss grin

I truly appreciate you cool

RaDaZaBaNa, are you ready? grin

Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
Dj sickstars whr is my 1k o cheesy cheesy
I will use it to buy crown abi
are you in ?
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by halfricanadian(f): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

are you in ?

I'm a dj na
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
ALAGA1:

Thanks boss grin
I truly appreciate you cool
RaDaZaBaNa, are you ready? grin

donbenedict and smellymouth.... Done deal.... I need one more person ??
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by robosky02(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Op make we bet.....grin

lets go there... cheesy
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
hw much u won stake.... fast fast....
robosky02:

lets go there... cheesy
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, go and vote for mim.zy na ..

Time nor dey again sad
•You've lost already, it gonna be lanicky...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by ALAGA1: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

no P, we go shayo together for orita meta when ivyy wins....

How the go dey go "? grin

Mimzy is winning this bro grin

I go send you bottles of Orijin once she is declared the winner cheesy

My day dey go well oo..

Everything dey on the right track cool
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by ALAGA1: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•You've lost already, it gonna be lanickky...

Stake your money with RaDaZaBaNa

Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by robosky02(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
hw much u won stake.... fast fast....

60K worth of MB grin
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm a dj na
wetin you dey dj, you dey stake or not grin
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
ALAGA1:

Mimzy is winning this bro grin

I go send you bottles of Orijin once she is declared the winner cheesy

My day dey go well oo..

Everything dey on the right track cool

na so alaga1...

I dey observe on top Mango tree...
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
ALAGA1:

Stake your money with RaDaZaBaNa

Smellymouth, they've banned you that quick?....
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by DanceVille: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

Are you in or not ?
Guy.. I'm in.
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
oya set.. na who u go give...
robosky02:

60K worth of MB grin
Re: This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
DanceVille:
Guy.. I'm in.
boss u may av to do that with kingcheezypuff....
Space filled

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Female Followers / How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public / Should I Tell My Husband About My Dirty Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.