Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,626 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork (9611 Views)

Wheir His Mrcork? / Mrcork Is Beg Me For Realasionsheep PLIS ADVISE / Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Lsofdk(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
MrCork:

[size=16pt]...WHA THA F***?? bro is yor head correct, in correct or ingromentally correct?(no ofeinse) [/size] undecided

just stfu and gerrarahia
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by MrCork: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lsofdk:

just stfu and gerrarahia

..Calm down Son.....I simply asked if yorr head is not corrrect......its a simply questtion.. YES or KNOW .. did i say somtin wrong? undecided
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Lsofdk(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
MrCork:

..Calm down Son.....I simply asked if yorr head is not corrrect......its a simply questtion.. YES or KNOW .. did i say somtin wrong? undecided
that question was not directed ta me*so i can't answer*
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lsofdk:

hehehe wait and see
She already said she didn't on yer counter thread,go look grin tongue grin tongue
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by MrCork: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lsofdk:

that question was not directed ta me*so i can't answer*

...ok Son, i agree....quik question....is yor head correct or incorrrrect for sayn/thinkin QueenValerie lookslike a man? (read yor last post) ......Bruv, this sia simple question! smiley
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by ipledge10(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
lily12:
Interesting!
I actually think this is possible.
Whether they are the same person or not, I don't know. Can't say for sure if QueenValerie is in TX.
What I can tell you for sure is that QueenValerie's forced Texan accent is so fake that I had to sign in and say something. No "offeinse". smiley (lol I couldn't resist the opportunity.)
And I can vouch for the fact that Americans don't say "Guy" in the way that it was used. "Dude" is more likely.
QueenValerie, seriously, no offense.
you are really confident saying what you don't know. .. undecided
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Lsofdk(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
She already said she didn't on yer counter thread,go look grin tongue grin tongue
okay i know you don't believe that*lemme not get you all tensed up*grin
btw do you play torncity?
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Fatherherokay(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
When matters concerning sex in marriage are addressed, many people tend to shy away from it because they believe it's not too decent to talk about it or it's too deep. According to research, 60% of marriages are broken because of sex issue.
Many marriages are at the verge of tearing apart because of this. Many couples are lamenting over this secretly but find it hard to seek for solutions because they feel embarrassed about it.
One of the major problems married couples encounter most especially in the first few years of marriage is "managing their sexual life". When
God created Man and woman, he told them "Be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it". Is hope alive?

This is one of the reasons why marriage is essential as it is the only approved way for reproduction. But reproduction isn’t the only reason why couples should have sexual contact. Many couples are victims of sexual immorality due to the sexual problem they face with their spouse at home but this doesn't and it wouldn't solve the problem.

Many women have chased their husbands away with words like "I'm tired", "Leave me alone!", "I'm not in the mood" etc. As a wife, you need to understand that there are better ways of responding to your husband in such situations. You don’t need to hiss, shout or grumble because these are some of the things that makes a man feel bad and when this happens subsequently and continually, you are gradually http://ishopealive..com.ng/2016/03/topic-46-how-sex-can-make-or-mar-your.html cc: lalasticlallla
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Fatherherokay get outta here!
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Lsofdk(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
MrCork:

...ok Son, i agree....quik question....is yor head correct or incorrrrect for sayn/thinkin QueenValerie lookslike a man? (read yor last post) ......Bruv, this sia simple question! smiley
*some have brain but cannot think* how do you expect me to answer such stupid question, where did i state the bolded
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
MrCork:

Cork he's not the Op.He was messin' with ya.
An just like you an the Op he ain't seen me.So....
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lsofdk:

okay i know you don't believe that*lemme not get you all tensed up*grin
btw do you play torncity?
What's that
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by MrCork: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
Cork he's not the Op.He was messin' with ya.
An just like you an the Op he ain't seen me.So....

..Lsofdk creaate thread sayn u loooklike a man & then insted of condenmmmin him, u simpatise with him. ....looookat his picture profile....u hav class....could u date a guy like that...looookin like roadside mechanic? ...serrrriously...loooookat his head! undecided
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Lsofdk(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
What's that
an online game
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lsofdk:

an online game
No.But I play dress up games....fun! cheesy
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Lsofdk(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
MrCork:

..Lsofdk creaate thread sayn u loooklike a man & then insted of condenmmmin him, u simpatise with him. ....looookat his picture profile....u hav class....could u date a guy like that...looookin like roadside mechanic? ...serrrriously...loooookat his head! undecided
I'm happy you acknowledged that, I'm yet to see yours a possible reason why you're…*don't provoke me*
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Lsofdk(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
No.But I play dress up games....fun! cheesy
okay…that's for ladies right?
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Smartguy001(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
PushPlay:
I have proof and I'm convinced beyond doubt that the two handles and the same person.

Nigga u jst made his / her day, say u neva recognize nee..u 4kup mehn...of all d tinz to talk abt na watin u see open thread b this, nigga borrow sense if u no get abeg... cry
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by MrCork: 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lsofdk:

I'm happy you acknowledged that, I'm yet to see yours a possible reason why you're…*don't provoke me*

....provoke u how?....have u been to London?..u create dumb thread sayn QueenValerie looklike a man all becoz she ignore u (READ YORR LAST POST) ...is she on yor level? can u aford her? .. YOU GHANA PEOPLE MENNNN!! (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lsofdk :

okay…that's for ladies right?
Fashion/dress up games,yes. grin But if you wanna play.....that's fine actually. smiley
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smartguy001:

Nigga u jst made his / her day, say u neva recognize nee..u 4kup mehn...of all d tinz to talk abt na watin u see open thread b this, nigga borrow sense if u no get abeg... cry
Smart tell me you don't think I'm MrCork !! undecided

The Op's just tryin' ta coerce me inta uploadin' a pic.

PushPlay:

That's what you get for staying anonymous for too long. Now post pictures of you to prove me wrong. cool
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Smartguy001(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
QueenValerie:

Smart tell me you don't think I'm MrCork !! undecided

The Op's just tryin' ta coerce me inta uploadin' a pic.

Nope...d nigga jobless looking 4 kitty cat I guess undecided
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
MrCork:

Well technically he sayin' I look like a mouse wink you ain't got a pic up.
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Lsofdk(m): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2016
MrCork:

....provoke u how?....have u been to London?..[s]u create dumb thread sayn QueenValerie looklike a man all becoz she ignore u (READ YORR LAST POST) [/s]...is she on yor level? can u aford her? .. YOU GHANA PEOPLE MENNNN!! (no ofeinse) undecided
nigga you're too dumb you won't survive a day in Nigeria, lemme take my time to lecture you*though a dimwit is a dimwit anytime, any day, they don't just learn* just wondering how i got into a duel of wits with an airhead
1. i didn't create a thread on her
2. you're on the way to loneliness and heartbreak if i ever chat up your gf.
3. I'm proudly Nigerian
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Lsofdk(m): 12:04am On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Fashion/dress up games,yes. grin But if you wanna play.....that's fine actually. smiley
oh…kay……enjoysmiley
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2016
Lsofdk:

oh…kay……enjoysmiley
You never held a conversation with Cork before
Well let me tell you, it ain't no use arguin' with Cork
He knows you didn't make this thread.
An likely assumed you ta be Nigerian cause ya here.

I tried ta reprimand him once when I was new.....didn't go quite the way I wanted. grin
So argue with em as you please but don't take him seriously,he likes ta clown out,as you well know.
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Weblow: 12:46am On Mar 03, 2016
how did i read these things to this point, one side needs reinforcement if not this thread will die soon
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 03, 2016
Weblow:
how did i read these things to this point, one side needs reinforcement in not this thread will die soon
Good!
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Weblow: 1:07am On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Good!
good?
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 03, 2016
Weblow:

good?
Yep
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by lily12(f): 5:48am On Mar 03, 2016
ipledge10:
you are really confident saying what you don't know. .. undecided

The irony in this statement is just..
I'm sorry, who are you? Have we met in New York? Somewhere else in the US? When I visited London maybe? Don't assume everyone on this forum is Nigerian or lives in/is confined to Abeokuta.
Re: Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork by Lsofdk(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
You never held a conversation with Cork before
Well let me tell you, it ain't no use arguin' with Cork
He knows you didn't make this thread.
An likely assumed you ta be Nigerian cause ya here.

I tried ta reprimand him once when I was new.....didn't go quite the way I wanted. grin
So argue with em as you please but don't take him seriously,he likes ta clown out,as you well know.
shockedshockedshocked never knew… thanks for the tip
lily12:

The irony in this statement is just..
I'm sorry, who are you? [s]Have we met in New York? Somewhere else in the US? When I visited London maybe?[/s] Don't assume everyone on this forum is Nigerian or lives in/is confined to Abeokuta.
what's the essence of these gibberish you muttered, tells me you've never left abeokutaundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odumeje Demolition: See The Items Unearthed (graphic Pics) / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] / See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.