Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates (2987 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov / Let's See How Many Northerners Are Active On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by aumeehn: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided

Why do people relate anything Northerner to Islam?

In dis case it's the negligence from their leaders, which they have neglected their responsibilities to develop dis part of the country upon their dominance in government

And the youths are not helping matter with their "Baba say".. until the youths wakes-up by stop worshipping their leaders am afraid nothing will change.
changer
Don't know much about their culture but ignorance is playing a big role on this population matter.

Leave Islam out of it.
look at this fool....are you feeding them or giving them shelter? Your answer os capital NO so wetin concern agbero with overload!! And remember politics is a game of number!!
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by aumeehn: 9:18am On Mar 04, 2016
Abiagirl777:

wow,I tot I was the only one who noticed.
their brazen confidence in slaughter market here in pH.last Yr,a GRP of Hausa's beat up an Akwaibm guy DAT fought one of them,everybody looked away.
I was boiling inside
come down to the North and see for yourself how southners are doing all sorts crimes without been apprehended...of we the Northerners decided to make life unbearable for southners am sure Anambra no fit occupy its citizens because only 5% of Northerners live down south while 45% of southners are born in the North!!...mtsww bunch of smelly pussies i cant imagine myself mingling with southerners! I rather relocate to syrian than live in thesame environment with southerners..illitrates!

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by fulanimafia: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2016
aumeehn:
come down to the North and see for yourself how southners are doing all sorts crimes without been apprehended...of we the Northerners decided to make life unbearable for southners am sure Anambra no fit occupy its citizens because only 5% of Northerners live down south while 45% of southners are born in the North!!...mtsww bunch of smelly pussies i cant imagine myself mingling with southerners! I rather relocate to syrian than live in thesame environment with southerners..illitrates!

Allow them to air their frustration of being dominated from the left, right and center.

Their online vitriol has ZERO impact on reality and we will continue to dominate.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by Topestbilly(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
aumeehn:
look at this fool....are you feeding them or giving them shelter? Your answer os capital NO so wetin concern agbero with overload!! And remember politics is a game of number!!

Do you hav to insult me before making a point?
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by Topestbilly(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oz4realsss:
Calling names is a sign of shallowness and callowness and I will not dignify your stereotypical insanity.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Oya, quote that one too tongue
Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by aumeehn: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:

Allow them to air their frustration of being dominated from the left, right and center.

Their online vitriol has ZERO impact on reality and we will continue to dominate.
100 likes for you brother we will continue to dominate them in every aspect of life be it wealth politics knowledge violence mallam koda me kazo an fika!

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Multiplying At extremely Alarming Rates by Oz4realsss: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2016
Topestbilly:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Oya, quote that one too tongue
Dottiness and fatuity in high places.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Reportedly Sends Strong Message To Buhari And Biafrans / Buhari Is Technically Unfit To Rule Nigeria: Fayose Blasts Buhari / If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.