Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,779 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note (8263 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? / See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
shoroniyen? undecided
Ask google again bro sad
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
Ask google again bro sad
ori e foka
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ori e foka
Ori e wa ni ile-ife undecided
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
Ori e wa ni ile-ife undecided
ile Ife kor, Modakeke ni
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ile Ife kor, Modakeke ni
I thought as much cox I no ur head no dey around. U undecided
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
I thought as much cox I no ur head no dey around. U undecided
Keep 'thoughting' until you can 'thought' no more
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
The problem is not but the students how can this one learn when he's busy chasing girls
I wonder o
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by firstking01(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
#True
but you dey try to teach agric o...i'd rather teach biology or geography
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Keep 'thoughting' until you can 'thought' no more
shoroniyen undecided
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
shoroniyen undecided
oyamilenu

Bawo ni aye e?
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oyamilenu

Bawo ni aye e?
lol

I'm gentle nah as usual wink
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
lol

I'm gentle nah as usual wink
missed me? tongue tongue
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
missed me? tongue tongue
Who are u bro undecided
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Jblaiseboy(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
C'mon! We have all be there once. I received my 1st love letter when I was in Jss 2 and I cried cry. Why? My mum said ' the moment a guy tell u dat u are beautiful, dat means ur life yaf spoiled'. I cried ehn bcox dis guy said I yam very beautiful. Whenever I remember, I just laff. Kudos to my mama 4 keeping in check wink
i just dey look u dey laugh.
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
Who are u bro undecided
abi this one don yawerey ni? Who your bro? undecided
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Jblaiseboy(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2016
Dhotseal:

Bros, Take it easy on the dude, he is in love. Did u ever write love letters in Sec school? Cos if u did, u may laugh your head off if a copy of that letter is shown to u now.

I I am b pretty certain that even u did not realise the error in your write up above. Look at the last line of your comment, seems u are a bit unsure when to use 'being' and 'been' in a sentence. Just pointing out why we need to take it easy on each other in this English ish.
thanks for dat
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
abi this one don yawerey ni? Who your bro? undecided
Ee gbadun sir. In fact, u need a doc.
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

i just dey look u dey laugh.
continue looking bro
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
Ee gbadun sir. In fact, u need a doc.
kpompi
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Jblaiseboy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
continue looking bro
i still dey look u as u dey lie,ur own come make me dey sorry for Lai.
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Jblaiseboy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
continue looking bro
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

why I go lie undecided
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Aristokells24(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
there's no way you can mark a student's note without flipping through the pages of the note
nd u saw dat instead of keeping it to urself and advice d young man behind close doors u choose to go public with it? Think abt hw he will feel wen he realise u've gone pulic with dis piece of shit and hw far u've dameged his self esteem
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Aristokells24(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Adonis3:

what privacy

#Adonis3HasSopken
take it or leave it, dats his privacy and as a teacher to d young man he should have adviced d young man instead of going public with it
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by firstking01(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Aristokells24:
nd u saw dat instead of keeping it to urself and advice d young man behind close doors u choose to go public with it? Think abt hw he will feel wen he realise u've gone pulic with dis piece of shit and hw far u've dameged his self esteem
which self esteemundecided....for a boy that's still in secondary school?, i guess he's still a teenager from the write up...and know this mister man, open rebuke is berra than secret love, e even dey bible.
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Aristokells24(m): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
which self esteemundecided....for a boy that's still in secondary school?, i guess he's still a teenager from the write up...and know this mister man, open rebuke is berra than secret love, e even dey bible.
no one says dat what d young boy did was right bt instead of correcting him in private he lafs ova it in public does dat make any sense to u? To me its sounds childish and unproffessional of him..... He is dia to teach d boy and nt make mockery of him..... Bcus wot d boy is doing he might nt kw if its wrong or right so its left for him to lead him on d right path
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Aristokells24:
no one says dat what d young boy did was right bt instead of correcting him in private he lafs ova it in public does dat make any sense to u? To me its sounds childish and unproffessional of him..... He is dia to teach d boy and nt make mockery of him..... Bcus wot d boy is doing he might nt kw if its wrong or right so its left for him to lead him on d right path
There was no confrontation whatsoever I simply read it, copied it into nairaland and replaced it into his notebook and that was all cheesy
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
but you dey try to teach agric o...i'd rather teach biology or geography
There are like three biology teachers in the school and I cover up for one of them whenever she's on leave. I'm also a biology teacher
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by firstking01(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
There are like three biology teachers in the school and I cover up for one of them whenever she's on leave. I'm also a biology teacher
ok
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by Aristokells24(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
There was no confrontation whatsoever I simply read it, copied it into nairaland and replaced it into his notebook and that was all cheesy
wot if coecidentally he finds out in d future it means his teacher who was supose to protect him let him down..... Its his privacy and in as much as u have d right to it u should also protect it period.... Thank u
Re: The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Aristokells24:
wot if coecidentally he finds out in d future it means his teacher who was supose to protect him let him down..... Its his privacy and in as much as u have d right to it u should also protect it period.... Thank u
Well it's just for laughs It did not affect my relationship with him neither does it differentiate him from the other students, So Mr I don't know what you're talking about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Ladies Do To Avoid Pregnancy, Number 4 Will Shock You / Ashawo Boys Where Do You People Pick Up Your Hook Up Girls? / 18+: You'll Be Shocked After Searching This On Google!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.