Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! (2972 Views)

My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? / Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hey everyone, okay so I don't know where to start but since I got married last year on August I've been seriously disturbed with weird things happening around the house although I ignore them completely now but the very first night we moved in to our new house I had a really strange feeling like it wasn't just us there, I had the sense that the house is filled with ppl but they're just like invisible but I could feel it. weird I know!! That's what I thought to myself although my husband was being all romantic nd everything since it was our first night together so he didn't take me serious or wasn't just listening, then comes daylight nd my husband ofc got up got ready nd was leaving for work I woke up from the sound of a heavy rain andwinds slamming the windows of our room , I forgot all that weird feels I had last night but as soon as my hubby said "I'm late gotta go" BAM! it all came bk as I was watching him leave nd saying bye in my mind I was begging him to stay!

Okay so this is a morning I will never forget! First I tried to shake off everything in my head nd decided to get fresh pray, play quran on the TV and just have a normal day! even though I wanted to explore our new house so bad I was just scared as a kid. so we still don't have Internet that i knew! But no cable ?! I was so disappointed nd kept wondering how was I gonna play the quran then I remembered that I had few surahs downloaded on my phone so I play them for few minutes nd then ofc my phone needed to be charged. took out my charger from my bag, now I need to find an outlet in the living room cuz I didn't wanna go back to our room since the door to outside is at the living room loll!

Anyway I couldnt find any so plugged out the TVs nd used it nd as I was plugging my phone to the charger I felt a really really strong presence in the living room like I didn't even have any thoughts in my head it was from NOWHERE!! nd bang the bathroom door opens nd closes back and the VERY second this happened I open the door and took off! Now I couldn't go outside cuz I wasn't covered so I was just standing in the hallway of the building wondering what to do.

So i rushed back inside grabbed my phone nd went right bk to the hallway lol i still remember how weak my leggs felt that day , so i didn't know what to do other than to call my mom and she pittyed me she told me to read aytul kurs myself go bk inside nd to call my husband nd request if he could come home early so I did that I called him told him everything nd he agreed ofc but my mom told me something that made me even more scared

She said they love messing with newlyweds! So it's normal but I didn't have to let them in nd scare me!? Anyway I kept reading aytul kurs felt better nd went bk inside and since then it's been every other day now even my hubby is scared to be home alone cuz everything happens next to us now with our eyes wide OPEN! Like for example we hear stuff been moved from the guest room nd we go in nd the table isn't at its place so we just close the door nd pretend it never happened and then the water taps opened, when we at our room chillin we hear everything from the kitchen like plates nd spoons being used we hear jars falling on the ground etc etc..

And the CRAZIEST thing is as soon as we play quran on the TV the channel changes like it's only when the quran chanel is on nd not any other one! This morning it muted itself and that was new! M used to everything now but we decided to move out this Month cuz my hubby is going nuts nd he doesn't even has to stay home all day nd deal with everything like me heck I can't even leave for a minute to the store when he's home nd I find him at the hallway!!

Anyway im just hoping they won't won't follow us to our new house cuz I'm seriously done with it although I love this apartment nd we won't be ever lucky to get one like it at its price so I really hoped anyone could advise me on how to get rid of them.
Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
hmmm @op its clear that there are evil creatures living in the house, the question u and your husband should be asking is!! who was the last person that stayed in the house, was he a christian? why did he pack out of the house? well just call a man of GOD to pray and annoint the house with the blood of JESUS and they will all run away, before you move into any new apartment, always dedicate the apartment to GOD.

2 Likes

Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by wilybebsy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
This one strong
Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by kayswag726: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
it happens they love messing with newly wedds
first is your husband a Muslim? if yes then its easy
Nothing to be scared about
Do u have pictures or any arts?, remove all and keep it, even ur wedding pics
Are u staying in a flat apartment, do u have dogs or ur neighbors, if u have dogs get rid of them,
Dnt open ur hairs when u are home alone for now except when ur husband is around,
so the angel can enter ur home and bless it
And make sure everywhere is clean, the house, sorry ur body too, jinns love dirty environment
U and ur husband should pray every morning and night together
Read ayat kurs in a water and sprinkle it in ur home and d compound

Tell ur husband to write LA MISASA in Arabic at ur door entrance or u can do it ur self

have seen situation where they possesed girls, its a very nasty scene, I pray they don't possesed you

Bless You

2 Likes

Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by UnknownT: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wow, so Jinns can now operate TV, they are now 21st century compliant. It's scary though, I pray you guys find a lasting solution to the jinns
Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by schumastic(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
kayswag726:
first is your husband a Muslim? if yes then its east
Are u staying in a flat apartment, do u have dogs or ur neighbors, if u have dogs get rid of them,
Dnt open ur hairs when u are home alone for now except when ur husband is around,
And make sure everywhere is clean, the house, sorry ur body too, jinns love dirty environment

Tell ur husband to write LA MISASA in Arabic at ur door entrance or u can do it ur self

have seen situation where they possesed girls, its a very nasty scene, I pray they don't possesed you

Bless You

what is this one saying by asking if the husband is a christian and if yes, then is from the east? what if the husband is a christian and not from east or don't the west practice Christianity again?

pls if you don't have any good advice to give, simply turn of your data cus 1kobo advice is irrelevant here iranu angry
Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by Sexytemi(f): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
schumastic:

what is this one saying by asking if the husband is a christian and if yes, then is from the east? what if the husband is a christian and not from east or don't the west practice Christianity again?

pls if you don't have any good advice to give, simply turn of your data cus 1kobo advice is irrelevant here iran
u angry

Bros y your blood dey rush na, e ask if d husband na muslim no b Christian e talk o, and d east na d corner for d house in dey talk about...

i'm a christian but i live with a Muslim roomie so i understand what he meant by d east...and its true abt jinns liking dirty environment..
Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by Sarang(f): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
On a good day when you and your husband are home. Search in all the building and see if there is any thing like amulets,and spiristic materials. Make sure to bring them all out and burn them,that will be the end. They have a link renaining there. Its satan nd his demons. Do this if you dont wanna move or even if you want to.

1 Like

Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by tripplephi: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Arisha:
Hey everyone, okay so I don't know where to start but since I got married last year on August I've been seriously disturbed with weird things happening around the house although I ignore them completely now but the very first night we moved in to our new house I had a really strange feeling like it wasn't just us there, I had the sense that the house is filled with ppl but they're just like invisible but I could feel it. weird I know!! That's what I thought to myself although my husband was being all romantic nd everything since it was our first night together so he didn't take me serious or wasn't just listening, then comes daylight nd my husband ofc got up got ready nd was leaving for work I woke up from the sound of a heavy rain andwinds slamming the windows of our room , I forgot all that weird feels I had last night but as soon as my hubby said "I'm late gotta go" BAM! it all came bk as I was watching him leave nd saying bye in my mind I was begging him to stay!

Okay so this is a morning I will never forget! First I tried to shake off everything in my head nd decided to get fresh pray, play quran on the TV and just have a normal day! even though I wanted to explore our new house so bad I was just scared as a kid. so we still don't have Internet that i knew! But no cable ?! I was so disappointed nd kept wondering how was I gonna play the quran then I remembered that I had few surahs downloaded on my phone so I play them for few minutes nd then ofc my phone needed to be charged. took out my charger from my bag, now I need to find an outlet in the living room cuz I didn't wanna go back to our room since the door to outside is at the living room loll!

Anyway I couldnt find any so plugged out the TVs nd used it nd as I was plugging my phone to the charger I felt a really really strong presence in the living room like I didn't even have any thoughts in my head it was from NOWHERE!! nd bang the bathroom door opens nd closes back and the VERY second this happened I open the door and took off! Now I couldn't go outside cuz I wasn't covered so I was just standing in the hallway of the building wondering what to do.

So i rushed back inside grabbed my phone nd went right bk to the hallway lol i still remember how weak my leggs felt that day , so i didn't know what to do other than to call my mom and she pittyed me she told me to read aytul kurs myself go bk inside nd to call my husband nd request if he could come home early so I did that I called him told him everything nd he agreed ofc but my mom told me something that made me even more scared

She said they love messing with newlyweds! So it's normal but I didn't have to let them in nd scare me!? Anyway I kept reading aytul kurs felt better nd went bk inside and since then it's been every other day now even my hubby is scared to be home alone cuz everything happens next to us now with our eyes wide OPEN! Like for example we hear stuff been moved from the guest room nd we go in nd the table isn't at its place so we just close the door nd pretend it never happened and then the water taps opened, when we at our room chillin we hear everything from the kitchen like plates nd spoons being used we hear jars falling on the ground etc etc..

And the CRAZIEST thing is as soon as we play quran on the TV the channel changes like it's only when the quran chanel is on nd not any other one! This morning it muted itself and that was new! M used to everything now but we decided to move out this Month cuz my hubby is going nuts nd he doesn't even has to stay home all day nd deal with everything like me heck I can't even leave for a minute to the store when he's home nd I find him at the hallway!!

Anyway im just hoping they won't won't follow us to our new house cuz I'm seriously done with it although I love this apartment nd we won't be ever lucky to get one like it at its price so I really hoped anyone could advise me on how to get rid of them.

If you truly want to get rid of such demonic activity kindly pm me. I will help you for free. I work with a secret organization that handles things from the afterlife. They are not what you called them. If a child is born in that dark house it will grow worse. So mail me and I will help thee

1 Like

Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by kayswag726: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
schumastic:

pls if you don't have any good advice to give, simply turn of your data cus 1kobo advice is irrelevant here iranu angry

Bros y ur blood dae hot now, it was a typographic error, have modify I meant easy
Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by kayswag726: 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sexytemi:

Bros y your blood dey rush na, e ask if d husband na muslim no b Christian e talk o, and d east na d corner for d house in dey talk about...

i'm a christian but i live with a Muslim roomie so i understand what he meant by d east...and its true abt jinns liking dirty environment..

thank you jare, it was a mistake, I meant to write easy nt east, since u know Abt d Muslims dats good according to my advice u know a Christian husband won't agree to such dats y am asking her, Christian might have their own method too
Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by schumastic(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sexytemi:

he just corrected his post, initially it was what I wrote that was up there...the reason for my reaction
Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Google RUQYA for combating jinn and recite it in water then sprinkle it the whole house, play surotul baqora from beginning to d end everyday. I swell by Allah thy wll leav without remaining one. also weneva u park to new home remember to recite A'HUDU BI KALMATI LLAHI TAAMOTI MIN SHARRI MON QOLAQ. such re occurrence will nt hapen again. thnks
Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by chigoizie7(m): 12:09am On Mar 03, 2016
I tot I was reading one horror book
Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 03, 2016
kayswag726:
first is your husband a Muslim? if yes then its easy

Bless You

Yes were both muslims.

We don't have any pictures hanging, but I do think our neighbors have dogs m not sure.

We do everything! Clean the house pray, read quran together and my mom even sent us some zamzam water to sprinkle around the house. Nd the it's only when we over do things that they get scarier, we get the feeling that they get angry and scare us even more.

I'm always in my hijab since m reading quran every other second and to be really honest I think this is the only reason they're unable to harm me physically otherwise they would've done it alot sooner! Anyway alhamdulilah ala kulu hal all praise is to Allah.
Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Arisha where you always get these your scary stories from? You need to emancipate yourself from mind slavery
Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Arisha where you always get these your scary stories from? You need to emancipate yourself from mind slavery

I don't get them from anywhere , believe what you want and what do you mean by mind slavery?
Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 03, 2016
Sarang:
On a good day when you and your husband are home. Search in all the building and see if there is any thing like amulets,and spiristic materials. Make sure to bring them all out and burn them,that will be the end. They have a link renaining there. Its satan nd his demons. Do this if you dont wanna move or even if you want to.

I never thought of that!! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by yasolan(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Read ruqyah every day and play it from ur phone or something.. Then try to observe tahajjud sincerely then ask Allah to send it away ...with the purest and most sincere intentions..and on ur sujud too..supplicate to Allah ..for he is the most forgiving,the most merciful
Re: THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! by schumastic(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2016
kayswag726:

Bros y ur blood dae hot now, it was a typographic error, have modify I meant easy

if i didn't react that way, you wouldn't have noticed it and correct it.

i understand better now.

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Sees A Lady Through School / How Jacinta Overpowered Me On The Bed From Night Till Morning (pictures) / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Sleeping With Janemena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.