Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. (3152 Views)

Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos / 4 Huge Mistakes Made By Guys That Land Them In The Friend Zone / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Gone are those days when women love naturally without considering materialistic things, I mean the days of our grand fathers and mothers.
But nowadays the reverse is the case.
Here are the misplaced attributes that girls check before they accept to date any guy.

1. HE MUST BE TALL DARK AND HANDSOME....... Interview any girl around you about the kind of guy she wish to date, you will not be surprised that if you ask lets say 10 girls 9 out of the 10 will say ....... He must be tall, dark and handsome.I.m not against but
Girls fail to understand that such guy with that kind of physical appearance like me have numerous girls trooping for them, so when a girl fall for him he will never treat you well because he has so many admirers from girls.

2. HE MUST BE MUSCULAR.... I know being muscular and having a sexy body look so attractive on guys that why I visit the gym always though I.m becoming lazy now because of stressful lectures in school, but that does not mean a guy must look like flavour before you accept to date him. Don't let him use u as a bunching bag just to test his muscles and fitness.

3. HE MUST BE RICH... I know no body would like to associate with poverty but girls should know that the present Nigeria economy is very hash and it's making things difficult for Nigeria youth.
A guy is broke today does not mean that he will not be rich tomorrow ( the bread seller is very good example) No sensible guy will dumb a girl who has been there for him during his trying time when he finally becomes rich. Tu face is another example. If a rich young guy find out you only love him and accepted to date him because just because of his riches I bet my dick he will only use and dumb you.

4. HE MUST OWN A MANSION IN LEKKI OR LIVE IN LEKKI... You don't give him attention simply because he lives in face me I face you apartment in ajengunle, haba girl easy naa he will surely get his own big house tomorrow.

5.HE MUST BE FAMOUS. No wonder there are many baby mamas among our male celebrities today because our girls will not think twice before opening legs for them. You love him does not guarantee him loving you back rather he will end up making you one of his baby mamas.

6. HE MUST HAVE A CAR.. You all the knows that girl gives so much attentions to guys on car more than to those that trek. He trek today does not mean he will trek forever.
Nobody knows tomorrow, accept him when he was treking so that by the time he landed himself with a good ride he will forever appreciate and value you.
Ladies who will date over 30 millions Nigeria guys that are still treking today.

7.HE MUST BE WORKING IN OIL&GAS FIRM..Once yo tell any girl you that you work in oil company na she go begin dey toast you, this is to show how desperate our girls can be.
But remember that oil price has falling drastically in the international market which prompted most of these top oil firms to lay off their staff. Girls a fuel attendant in a fuel station also works in a oil company so be willing to date him when he comes for you.

8. HE MUST HAVE A PINK LIPS...Na this one dey vex me pass, what does pink lips got to do with love. If you no like black my lips abeg shift one side. Imagine that some low self-esteem guy will go and tattoo their lips pink. Chai !!!!!;.

My fellow guys make Una add Una own oooooo.......

Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Eebrahym(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
You try
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Mimido2(f): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
so is it a crime to wish for all dis things?
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by pweshboi(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mimido2:
No its not... Just advising in order to avoid the sentence "after everything I've given to him" smiley
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mimido2:
I never said so but it's shouldn't be a must criteria.
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
pweshboi:

No its not... Just advising in order to avoid the sentence "after everything I've given to him" smiley
nice reply.
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by vizkiz: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
my advice for the ladies...Go for the best guy that comes your way. Forget about his money, dick, dimples, a car etc...

Sometimes all these things makes you miss the big picture...That guy might be the person you will spend the rest of your life with (you might no want to, but if you get belle you no get any choice. Except if you choose to be a baby mama)

I am not saying don't go for a tall, handsome, rich dude with big dick, but by the time you are 50years old, his dick, handsomeness, height, riches wouldn't matter anymore. His attitude, and personality will determine if you will be happy for the rest of your life or not.

1 Like

Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
vizkiz:
my advice for the ladies...Go for the best guy that comes your way. Forget about his money, dick, dimples, a car etc...

Sometimes all these things makes you miss the big picture...That guy might be the person you will spend the rest of your life with (you might no want to, but if you get belle you no get any choice. Except if you choose to be a baby mama)

I am not saying don't go for a tall, handsome, rich dude with big dick, but by the time you are 50years old, his dick, handsomeness, height, riches wouldn't matter anymore. His attitude, and personality will determine if you will be happy for the rest of your life or not.

nice one
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
I want these things an it's non negotiable!!!! grin

firstking01:
hmmm
wink grin.....
.......I was only playin',I heard the op an noted what he said.
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by skywalker240(m): 12:16am On Mar 03, 2016
grin counter thread, we don come again
Wristbangle wetin i tell u?
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 03, 2016
That's why they keep missing out on good dudes like us who doesn't have the features you mentioned
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by skywalker240(m): 12:32am On Mar 03, 2016
thank u very much my host,

Oya let Add a few,

He must be ready to pamper me and do all my bidding,like cooking,washing my pant's and undies etc..

infact we must be equal.

He must be ready to recharge my fone, and giv me money 4 brazillian

If he wants to buy a car he must buy my own first,

He must possess a ram rod of 9'' and last 1 hour

He must attend to my parent's and freinds even forget about his own.

EI too many abeg

1 Like

Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 03, 2016
skywalker240:
thank u very much my host,

Oya let Add a few,

He must be ready to pamper me and do all my bidding,like cooking,washing my pant's and undies etc..

infact we must be equal.

He must be ready to recharge my fone, and giv me money 4 brazillian

If he wants to buy a car he must buy my own first,

He must possess a ram rod of 9'' and last 1 hour

He must attend to my parent's and freinds even forget about his own.
EI too many abeg
shocked you just done described my dream man.
grin but no recharge card please ...I want a monthly plan

God send me a man like this dude just described Amen!! grin
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by skywalker240(m): 12:48am On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:

Oh oh i think i know him already.

Oh pls pls pls Can i show u?
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 03, 2016
skywalker240:

Oh oh and i know just the right guy already
Oh pls o pls can show
It would be my pleasure to show you cos he is royalty toogrin grin
skywalker240:

Oh oh i think i know him already.

Oh pls pls pls Can i show u?
Please do! cheesy
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by skywalker240(m): 12:55am On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:

Oh oh and i know just the right guy already

Oh pls o pls can show

It would be my pleasure to show you cos he is royalty toogrin grin
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by skywalker240(m): 1:03am On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Please do! grin

U no dey sleep sef.?
Oya pick one and thank me latergrin grin

Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 03, 2016
skywalker240:

U no dey sleep sef.?

Oya pick one and thank me latergrin grin
Loooool grin Would you stop tryin' ta force these pics on me!!!

I rather have these,thank you sir wink

Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by skywalker240(m): 1:14am On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
[b]Loooool grin Would you stop tryin' ta force these pics on me!!!

grin[quote author=QueenValerie post=43432377][b]Loooool

Ok, but aint welcomed for now grin

Hey i think i know those guy's you post, and am sure ready to swear they aint royalty wink
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 03, 2016
skywalker240:
Ok, but aint welcomed for now grin

Hey i think i know those guy's you post, and am sure ready to swear they aint royalty wink
That's alright grin

Hey skywalker240 take down that pic of the child,I don't want anyone ta pick on him.
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Marlvin(m): 5:01am On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Loooool grin Would you stop tryin' ta force these pics on me!!!

such obsession !

As a bride,
best is to plant spies around you, once seen with the unfortunate dude, I'd shoot him in front of you, as you watch.
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by skywalker240(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
That's alright grin

Hey skywalker240 take down that pic of the child,I don't want anyone ta pick on him.
as u wish grin
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by wristbangle: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2016
skywalker240:
grin counter thread, we don come again

Wristbangle wetin i tell u?

Lmao. Nice counter attack grin
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by wristbangle: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
Gone are those days when women love naturally without considering materialistic things, I mean the days of our grand fathers and mothers.
But nowadays the reverse is the case.
Here are the misplaced attributes that girls check before they accept to date any guy.

1. HE MUST BE TALL DARK AND HANDSOME....... Interview any girl around you about the kind of guy she wish to date, you will not be surprised that if you ask lets say 10 girls 9 out of the 10 will say ....... He must be tall, dark and handsome.I.m not against but
Girls fail to understand that such guy with that kind of physical appearance like me have numerous girls trooping for them, so when a girl fall for him he will never treat you well because he has so many admirers from girls.

2. HE MUST BE MUSCULAR.... I know being muscular and having a sexy body look so attractive on guys that why I visit the gym always though I.m becoming lazy now because of stressful lectures in school, but that does not mean a guy must look like flavour before you accept to date him. Don't let him use u as a bunching bag just to test his muscles and fitness.

3. HE MUST BE RICH... I know no body would like to associate with poverty but girls should know that the present Nigeria economy is very hash and it's making things difficult for Nigeria youth.
A guy is broke today does not mean that he will not be rich tomorrow ( the bread seller is very good example) No sensible guy will dumb a girl who has been there for him during his trying time when he finally becomes rich. Tu face is another example. If a rich young guy find out you only love him and accepted to date him because just because of his riches I bet my dick he will only use and dumb you.

4. HE MUST OWN A MANSION IN LEKKI OR LIVE IN LEKKI... You don't give him attention simply because he lives in face me I face you apartment in ajengunle, haba girl easy naa he will surely get his own big house tomorrow.

Add yours.

5. He must be famous shocked
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by firstking01(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
I want these things an it's non negotiable!!!! grin
hmmm
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by bqlekan(m): 7:24am On Mar 03, 2016
He must be a working class

For goodness sake, who is gonna date the 25 million jobless Nigerians?

He must have pink lips

undecided as in, like seriously? what has pink lips got to do with love? some silly dudes even go to the extent of washing bleaching their lips.
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2016
wristbangle:

exactly.
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by skywalker240(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2016
wristbangle:

grin We juz dey start sef grin
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2016
wristbangle:

thanks
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:36am On Mar 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
That's why they keep missing out on good dudes like us who doesn't that the features you mentioned
ok
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Futureviz: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2016
wristbangle:

grin[quote author=wristbangle post=43434587]

does it suprise you?
Re: 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
ok
what's ok?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife To Be And Her Family / How To Make A Woman Think About You All The Time! / Omg:cossy Ojiakor Flashes Her Full Bosom In New Photo On Social Media See Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.