Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

My Wife To Be And Her Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife To Be And Her Family (3151 Views)

He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife To Be And Her Family by surhaj(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
[b][/b]abeg,am having a very serious problem wey i need advise on what to do
My fiancee is pregnant for me and her family said she must abort it, she's scared and totally depressed right now, she don't want to abort it and i don't support it either,we are now thinking of running away from them for now till she gave birth, its just 2months now, what should i do?
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by Loyalblak007(f): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Can you care for her till and after she gives birth?

Her parents might involve the police...that you kidnapped her
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by surhaj(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Can you care for her till and after she gives birth?

Her parents might involve the police...that you kidnapped her
God will provide, she is my life and that baby inside her is my blood

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by olac21(m): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
you're surhaj,is your gf's name sinaj?pardon my curiosity pls and back to the question-keep the baby if you have the wherewithal to sustain before,during&after the preg period!
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 01, 2016
you impregnated someone's daughter without formal introduction to her family and you think you are cleaver...continue
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by njiasi30(f): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2016
undecided u think running away is d best solution? I pity u if anything happens to her. Why don't u involve ur parents and see d outcome. I doubt if u re even ready 4 marriage, 4 her parents to take dat decision abi na love dey shark u grin
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by surhaj(m): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
carmag:

you impregnated someone's daughter without formal introduction to her family and you think you are cleaver...continue
i need advise dude
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
surhaj:

i need advise dude
Let your people accompany you yo her place for a formal introduction, then plan the wedding. You guys could manage court wedding for now. Don't even think of eloping with someone's daughter cos when they were suffering to raise her right you weren't there... The negative effects of watching Telemundo.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
surhaj:

i need advise dude

have you heard of complications during child delivery which sometimes leads to death of the woman so in a situation her families aren't happy with your actions you can imagine the situation you would found your self

you would be subjected to police case, court cases, burial and sacrifices as their tradition demands and again perform her traditional marriage right, compensation to her families

o boy !! if you aren't rich you must trade carefully because only a rich guy can withstand the consequences when it happens
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by jashar(f): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please be strong. 

Don't abort.

Are you financially buoyant?

If yes, rent a place for her.

If no, beg your parents or siblings

to let her stay

With them.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by eyinjuege: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
OP, pls how old are you, and how old is your girlfriend?

What vocations are you both involved in?

Do you both work or non of you does?
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by Warhawk(m): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
**Yawns** if to say you get money, dem go evn bring im junior sister mk you impregnate am too
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by surhaj(m): 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
eyinjuege:
OP, pls how old are you, and how old is your girlfriend?

What vocations are you both involved in?

Do you both work or non of you does?

am working, she's about to start her hairdressing shop
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by surhaj(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
jashar:
Please be strong. 

Don't abort.

Are you financially buoyant?

If yes, rent a place for her.

If no, beg your parents or siblings

to let her stay

With them.

that is the more reason i seek advise, hope that won't put me into danger?
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Op wants to visit kirikiri by force cheesy
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Don't you dare run away with her. That shii only happens in yoruba films. Try involving spiritual leaders in this case. Your soon-to-be in-laws might listen to their pastor/imam.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by vchykp(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
If only you wont counter my advice, i have adviced someone in your shoes before, and now he is not regretting, in his case, the guy is a chain smoker(weed) and not working, her parents declined just because the guy is not wealthy, they finally aborted the baby and now the girl has turned to a LovePeddler and a torn in thier flesh

In your own case i dont care to know about your financial status, i will tell you thesame thing i told him, firstly, pls forget running away with her, its too childish and you will never enjoy rest of mind, because d lady in question will turn against you if you fail to meet up to her all day needs.

My advice to you is to tell the parents to thier face not to abort the child, that you will accept responsibility, dont go further than that and dont pressire them, so its left for them to decide. If they remove it, let it be.. but if they decide to leave it, then start praying and working hard for money because the journey you are planning to embark on is not a boy thing, i have been there twice

meanwhile dont leave ur parents out, they have a vital role to play in this.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by jashar(f): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2016
surhaj:

that is the more reason i seek advise, hope that won't put me into danger?

Have they threatened your life?

That's why I said be strong.

Take your people to hers and tell them if they don't want her under their roof, you are able cater for her and the baby but they should please let her keep it.

If they still insist on her committing abortion, she should go to the Police Station and report the issue. Some of them like the one at Yaba are still sane. They would invite the family over and talk with them. Or, she can go to an NGO like Project Alert on Violence against Women at Ojodu Berger or Women Arise at Ojodu Berger. They would help her in talking with her family.

Don't marry her yet out of desperation. That's why I said rent an apartment for her if you are financially capable (stop sleeping with her too undecided, or anyone else for that matter).
Even if you'll get married eventually, let it be when this tide has passed over you and you are able to make rational decisions.
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by Blendoscarz10(m): 9:19am On Nov 02, 2016
surhaj:

surhaj or whats your name...pardon me, its like your crazy ooo....how can you, you no get money na im you go give girl belle...dey talk say God go provide

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by firstking01(m): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2016
Abortion should never be an option for you.
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by surhaj(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
Blendoscarz10:

surhaj or whats your name...pardon me, its like your crazy ooo....how can you, you no get money na im you go give girl belle...dey talk say God go provide

you be olodo, agbalagba no dey use all him mouth talk, na proverb dem dey call that
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by surhaj(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
what should i do to avoid all these, she was sent out very late in the night yesterday, do i still wait and look till something happen to her?
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by STENON(f): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
If you Love her... Go and do the necessary things for her family.
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by imperialQueen(f): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
carmag:

are you minding him@OP
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by omega25red(m): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
surhaj:

see your statement here is the problem. you have a fiancee who you didn't marry and probably can't marry right now maybe due to financial issues and you are having sex raw. God will provide indeed but you need to provide as well. you have to have a job and work hard and have enough money to care for the baby. Bread and honey has not fallen from heaven since the biblical days so saying God will provide undecided

you might come back and say you have money and means to which i will say instead of running away, marry her now so her family can simmer down. A condom is not that expensive use it. God will not stop you in the street and put money in your pocket.

sorry if i seem harsh but for real people need to stop making decisions that complicate your lives.
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by skywalker240(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Op if you want to have this child, then go and pay the money...grin
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by surhaj(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
omega25red:
see your statement here is the problem. you have a fiancee who you didn't marry and probably can't marry right now maybe due to financial issues and you are having sex raw. God will provide indeed but you need to provide as well. you have to have a job and work hard and have enough money to care for the baby. Bread and honey has not fallen from heaven since the biblical days so saying God will provide undecided

you might come back and say you have money and means to which i will say instead of running away, marry her now so her family can simmer down. A condom is not that expensive use it. God will not stop you in the street and put money in your pocket.

sorry if i seem harsh but for real people need to stop making decisions that complicate your lives.

Her family didn't want that, all they want is abortion, we can now proceed with wedding activities after that abortion, THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT, and she has been sent out of the house yesterday
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by surhaj(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
STENON:
If you Love her... Go and do the necessary things for her family.

the thing they want me to do is abortion, and i can't
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by rossiebarbie(f): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
carmag:

no be only cleaver..na cleavage
Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
surhaj:
My fiancee is pregnant for me and her family said she must abort it, she's scared and totally depressed right now, she don't want to abort it and i don't support it either,we are now thinking of running away from them for now till she gave birth, its just 2months now, what should i do?

So if she aborts and you guys become childless in future ?

Whatagwan !

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be And Her Family by ElsonMorali: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
surhaj:

If the two of you are 18 and above, look or two friends of yours as witnesses and approach the court and get married.

I sure hope you can cater for the lady and the unborn child though. Otherwise let your family help out where they can.

Life is sacred. Defend it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Overfeeding & Greed! Slay Queen "Poos" On Herself While On A Date (pics) / Aftermath Of The Valentine's Day Celebration / Clean Guys Sexually Attracted To Ghetto & Dirty Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.