Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) (45858 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Kgdavid(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm always confused whenever Zombies call Buhari "A Man Of Integrity, because I can't see any integrity in this man. A man that can deny what he said now in d next minute is a man with questionable & dubious character..

As much as I have tried to be patient with this govt, I'm beginning to wonder if they are reasonable after all. Yet I remember that the choice Nigeria's faced was not between good and bad but bad and worse. The real change we seek could come from neither PDP nor APC

3 Likes

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by peterboro: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2016
I know say dem Neva born u as at then or maybe u neva fit read posters and spellings as at then 2003.. so even if u say buharia Neva said it i can't doubt u. I go only advice u to put your mouth for wetin u sabi and no be wetin u no know about..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by giftedheart1(m): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2016
Atleast there is something to show for his travelings... Ask your brother from Bayelsa, how many gallons and liters of ogogoro he usually traveled with, and at the end of the day, u will hear that 'Nigeria's President is absent from the UN meeting'...please to where oooo
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by taurusmena1(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2016
Voted in by majority,accepted by all>>That's one rule of a democratic government..No one should complain..Enjoy the change be you APshit or PDP..#AlwaysVotingBasedOnSentiments...Integrity Ko, Integrity Ni..#LeaveThrashForLawma

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by agbangam: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2016
Zombies and Wailers... Oya I command una to start insulting yaselves grin
U knw Nigerians are so wicked, tribalistic and fully of religious shit.. dey hardly pray for their leaders especially d one dat has refused to loot our treasuery just as it used to be rather all dey want is d present govt to fail. Very annoying
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by peterboro: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2016
@ziccoit! I know say dem Neva born u as at then or maybe u neva fit read posters and spellings as at then 2003.. so even if u say buharia Neva said it i can't doubt u. I go only advice u to put your mouth for wetin u sabi and no be wetin u no know about..
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by alfadikko: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2016
quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=43435919]I'm always confused whenever Zombies call Buhari "A Man Of Integrity, because I can't see any integrity in this man. A man that can deny what he said now in d next minute is a man with questionable & dubious character.. [/quote] if u hate Buhari and his style of governance, y can't u provide a meaningful advice then to be written hate less speech, shame on u.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2016
ziccoit:

Can you beat your chest and swear with everything you have that Buhari actually and truly said what's on that poster?

See, we are all Nigerians and we know how people do most stupid things in the name of politics to deceive the people.

Things like this bring the issue of making Naira equal in value to dollar credited to Buhari when he didn't say so.
don't mind him I'm the one that said it

2 Likes

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by bashydemy(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm always confused whenever Zombies call Buhari "A Man Of Integrity, because I can't see any integrity in this man. A man that can deny what he said now in d next minute is a man with questionable & dubious character..
You should just shut up and don't just comment on false and lies, I never see such poster in 2003 though i never supported PMB then. Some children of hate will just be coming here with fake photoshop to decieve the gullible TANoids/Wailers.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by bashydemy(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2016
princeshijman:
all these apc supporters will still have something to say, u cant catch them unaware, they are diehard zombies.

FYI. i am not a Pdp supporter bt i hate d fact that we cant just see all these leaders are thesame thieves.

proudly Kwaran.
why must you attach everything to APC, in 2003 PMB was in ANPP and mind you 2003 is 13yrs ago and lots of things have changed, The world is changing and leaders are traveling from one country to the other attending meeting on how to make the country grow.. Do you know how many Obama traveled when he came to power in 2008?
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by johnsonsegxy: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Harwehroh1:
Its very easy to criticize..... U need to wear d shoe to know wia it pinches

I like this comment. Can't say it better. #gbam.

1 Like

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Cyojunior(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
Seriously, the future cannot be predicted. If you see a person in some difficult situation today, don't mock them cos it just might be you tomorrow.

Buhari keeps disappointing me. He is making me regret screaming SAI BABA on top of my voice last year. The most annoying thing is " i donated my hard earned money for his lies filled campaign".

Eya !!! N am very sure your younger ones asked for money bt u didn't give it to them.

Bt I can assure of getting dat ur life saving earned bck only if u pledge loyalty to d wailers association of Nigeria !

Come on board d formis free. Let's w keep wailing for a better nija

1 Like

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by mrlaw93(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2016
Cyojunior:

Eya !!! N am very sure your younger ones asked for money bt u didn't give it to them.

Bt I can assure of getting dat ur life saving earned bck only if u pledge loyalty to d wailers association of Nigeria !

Come on board d formis free. Let's w keep wailing for a better nija
lol
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Yehman(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2016
ziccoit:

Can you beat your chest and swear with everything you have that Buhari actually and truly said what's on that poster?

See, we are all Nigerians and we know how people do most stupid things in the name of politics to deceive the people.

Things like this bring the issue of making Naira equal in value to dollar credited to Buhari when he didn't say so.
Pls can somebody help me deduce this.

This thing, juju join.
"These people are the most unstable creature on planet earth
If I dey lie...just follow their line of thought !
Example:
Buhari :
my government will pay unemployed Nigerians 5k every month.
Zombies:
sai Baba... change is here..Nigeria will rise again!
Buhari:
I never promised to pay unemployed Nigerians 5k each month.
Zombies:
No mind those Jonathanians. With their fake news. Show us links where he promised that. We are solidly behind you. Nothing for yam eaters
Buhari :
We have started collection of data to enable us pay the unemployed graduates 5k.
Zombies :
Where are those TANoids that said Baba is not a promise keeper...shame on all PDP. Baba till 2023 !
Buhari:
I wont pay 5k to unemployed youths. Its not a priority !
Zombies:
Baba is right! Whats the use of 5k? What can 5k do to anyone. Mr president we love u. Best president ever!
I wont be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and hear :
Buhari:
Unemployed Nigerians should pay 5k every month to the government.
His idiotic zombies will be like:
Zombies:
Think of what u can do for your country and not what your country can do for you. Baba is right. But I know those unpatriotic wailers wont pay
Zombie oo! Zombie ooo! ...

6 Likes

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Angrymode: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2016
bashydemy:
You should just shut up and don't just comment on false and lies, I never see such poster in 2003 though i never supported PMB then. Some children of hate will just be coming here with fake photoshop to decieve the gullible TANoids/Wailers.
NA U B D PRESIDENT OF ZOMBIE ISLAND!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Angrymode: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Yehman:

This thing, juju join.
Example:
Buhari :
Zombies:
Buhari:
Zombies:
No mind those Jonathanians. With their fake news. Show us links where he promised that. We are solidly behind you. Nothing for yam eaters
Buhari :
We have started collection of data to enable us pay the unemployed graduates 5k.
Zombies :
Where are those TANoids that said Baba is not a promise keeper...shame on all PDP. Baba till 2023 !
Buhari:
Zombies:
Baba is right! Whats the use of 5k? What can 5k do to anyone. Mr president we love u. Best president ever!
Buhari:
Zombies:
Think of what u can do for your country and not what your country can do for you. Baba is right. But I know those unpatriotic wailers wont pay
Zombie oo! Zombie ooo! ...

If I could I would give you love and not just like. Oboy na jazz jor!!!! They need spiritual help directly from GOD.

4 Likes

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by ugotuf(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2016
ziccoit:

3 Likes

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by AmmarOscar(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2016
jonhemma11:
Lol, no chill whatsoever. That was how they troll senator Dino yesterday, lol

https://m.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/pb.96184337702.-2207520000.1456993326./10153327163722703/?type=3&source=42
Your title is inaccurate and should be changed. because I don't think its mocking rather a reality and bitter truth
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by bashydemy(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2016
Angrymode:

NA U B D PRESIDENT OF ZOMBIE ISLAND!!!
And you're the President of EWU ISLAND.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by fctguy: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2016
Bubu has always been the victim of his utterances, i wonder when the guy will learn angry
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by obivictor(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2016
ziccoit:

another zombie spotted.

2 Likes

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Goddex: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Gbam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by hucienda: 11:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Zellie:
zombie oh zombie

lol.. you guys are funny here
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2016
ademega:
old things has passed away behold all things are now what??...
your President is older than your country Nigeria...and he doesn't wanna pass away. Quite ironic right?
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by princeshijman(m): 11:16am On Mar 03, 2016
justified19:
seriously...APC and PDP av successfully turned naija youths against eachoda...

if u criticize dis government, u get attacked by APC supporters and they label u a PDP member...

if u criticize d past government, u get attacked by PDP supporters and they label u APC member.
yes oo my broda, 1 just attacked me now. he asked y did i mention APC? i can mention any party i like and say shit about it. i gat my rights
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by mofeb(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2016
do you need the best canopy and carport or any kind of foreign tent to make your home and offices beautiful
we are the best answer for you
give us a call

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by princeshijman(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2016
bashydemy:
why must you attach everything to APC, in 2003 PMB was in ANPP and mind you 2003 is 13yrs ago and lots of things have changed, The world is changing and leaders are traveling from one country to the other attending meeting on how to make the country grow.. Do you know how many Obama traveled when he came to power in 2008?
cus u guys are the recent problem, like you just showed me now. any small thing u will attacked whoever mentions APC. better build on how u will b the leader now stop waiting for the impossible tommorow
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Vado(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2016
princeshijman:
all these apc supporters will still have something to say, u cant catch them unaware, they are diehard zombies.

FYI. i am not a Pdp supporter bt i hate d fact that we cant just see all these leaders are thesame thieves.

proudly Kwaran.

You get brain. Proudly Kwara-South.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by bashydemy(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2016
princeshijman:
cus u guys are the recent problem, like you just showed me now. any small thing u will attacked whoever mentions APC. better build on how u will b the leader now stop waiting for the impossible tommorow
You are the real problem, You never feel better without seeing or commenting on anything that has to do with APC on a daily basis.. I just wonder why some of you can't think with your brain for once just the follow follow stuff shake my head for you guys..
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by obivictor(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Yehman:

This thing, juju join.
Example:
Buhari :
Zombies:
Buhari:
Zombies:
Buhari :
Zombies :
Buhari:
Zombies:
Buhari:
Zombies:
Zombie's oo! Zombie ooo! ...
10 billion likes....

2 Likes

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by chidirobert(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2016
tempem:

Really Old... One thing you guys havent realised is that, these leaders are all the same..
u ar so right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan / Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.