Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) (45857 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Kingspin(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm always confused whenever Zombies call Buhari "A Man Of Integrity, because I can't see any integrity in this man. A man that can deny what he said now in d next minute is a man with questionable & dubious character..
It is what the media and tinubu gave them to eat without water. If you voted for hatred you have no change.

1 Like

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Dennygirl: 11:33am On Mar 03, 2016
ademega:
old things has passed away behold all things are now what??...
Coming back for him
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Kingspin:
It is what the media and tinubu gave them to eat without water. If you voted for hatred you have no change.
IOU plenty bottle of plenty drinks
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Kingspin(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2016
ziccoit:

Can you beat your chest and swear with everything you have that Buhari actually and truly said what's on that poster?

See, we are all Nigerians and we know how people do most stupid things in the name of politics to deceive the people.

Things like this bring the issue of making Naira equal in value to dollar credited to Buhari when he didn't say so.
APC really did stupid media things to deceive some Nigerians that is one.

1 Like

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by jonzingcaesar(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2016
The dullard is busy travelling instead of trying to make the country better imagine a country like ghana trading at 1 US dollar = 3.9350 Ghanaian cedis , and this country can do better than that if only these politicians do it right, if this old fools are incompetent its high time young guys take over
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Nbote(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2016
HOW TO SPOT A ZOMBIE....

-Their motto and most significant slogan is "Blame GEJ" and if he hasn't been connected to the case, blame his Administration and if it's still not connected, blame d umbrella .
- If it's good for the goose under an umbrella it's probably not dat good for the gander with a broom as d spellings are different, in otherwords their hypocrisy level is heightened.
- If your opinion on politics differs from theirs or u complain about the bad state of the nation, then u are either a wailer or an Ipob/ipod youth.
-Inability to reason on their own and as such dey don't expect anyone else to reason especially if it's not in line with theirs.
-Everything PMB does is a masterstroke, even wen he does nothing.
- PMB's incessant globetrotting is not a problem...
-They have to continually feed on lies and allegations generated by the virus and as such are always in a heightened state of mumucrity which also causes hallucinations.
- They somehow believe d state of things could have been worse if GEJ had continued..
-Their favourite words are "blame", "GEJ", "clueless", "DasukiGate", "Yams" "Yam-Eaters", "PMB", "Body-Language", "EFCC" "Kwaruption",
-Their favourite villains are Allison, Dasuki, Metuh, Kanu, Fayose and most importantly and top of the food chain Jona or GEJ.
- Their heroes include D lion of Ubima, Nasir, the Emir, Osho baba and any other umbrella wielding politician and most importantly and at the top of the food chain PMB.
-They are always attracted to and very active most especially in threads on EFCC allegations, PMB travels, APC blames on the state of things, PDP chieftain arrest
- They somehow believe every EFCC indicted person (mostly under the umbrella) should b sent directly to jail without trial or evidence as every allegation by the EFCC no matter how ludicrous it sounds is true.
- They don't mind dat allegations churn up daily but trial is not forthcoming so long as it feeds their appetite.
- You'll need Lantern and torchlight to see dem in threads on 2016 padded Budget, falling naira, recent fuel scarcity, rising electricity bill amidst falling supply, extravagant lifestyle of Dino the Menace.
- They find a way to connect GEJ to everything wrong with the nation.
- They resort to insults wen confronted because like I said earlier, dey can't reason on their own.
- Their only definition of past administrations is the last administration.
-They'll most definitely create a counter post.
If I get a ban for dis then there are probably zombies in high places at work. But if not please add urs because U must have come across dem.
N.B: THIS IS SIMPLY A PARODY BUT SHOULD B TAKEN SERIOUSLY WITH A PINCH OF SALT. IF E PAIN U THEN I'M SORRY U HAVE BEEN ZOMBIFIED...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by worksmart(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2016
Poor photoshop.

Although Thief Obasanjo was excessively globetrotting for his own private business.

Buhari is working openly and we could see him trying to build relationships with various countries to bring in direct investment. It is not globetrotting if you are working.

Thief Obasanjo was globetrotting, Buhari is working.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by kenoz(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2016
Lol
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by TijaniAbu: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
So Tinubu has started fighting PresPharisee Buhacrite. But why did Sahara Reporters not join VicePharisee Osinbaliar in their mockery? Change is fake.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Modsenemy:
Baba has always been handsome .

Ipob and wailers, okadigbo was his running mate o angry
is it handsome that we are taking about now, why do you always reason like a Zombie
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Topiipii(m): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
In that case, he'll spend just 109 days... grin
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by egobetatoday: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
i saw 'we'll face domestic issues head-on. its s promise' on the poster. hehehe IRONY!
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by olanje: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
APC and VP Osinbajo confirmed they'll pay 5k to "vulnerable" Nigerians, PMB said he never made the promise, that he'd rather create jobs than pay 5k, Chris Ngige said Nigerians will have to work in farms to earn the 5k, Lai Moh'd said they never promised to pay anyone 5k directly. Now 5k for 25 million "vulnerable" Nigerians just appeared in our budget.
Can anyone please tell me how the same controversial 5k got into our budget and why?
Cos walai, this 5k matter don dey confuse me troway.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Modsenemy(f): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
idamokoemmanuel:
is it handsome that we are taking about now, why do you always reason like a Zombie

Shay its attention u need angry I've given u a little, now gerrawt ! angry
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by oglalasioux(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
ziccoit:

Can you beat your chest and swear with everything you have that Buhari actually and truly said what's on that poster?

See, we are all Nigerians and we know how people do most stupid things in the name of politics to deceive the people.

Things like this bring the issue of making Naira equal in value to dollar credited to Buhari when he didn't say so.

Ok. Please tell us what he said since you are sure he didn't say naira will equal dollar or the writing on the poster is untrue.

We should mind how we defend these politicians.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by DrTims(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Buhari, Smh for Naija. See me, since 2011 no jobs yet baba promise us jobs buh nothing has happened. I suspect Sabotage embarassed
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by BushidoBlue(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
worksmart:
Poor photoshop.

Although Thief Obasanjo was excessively globetrotting for his own private business.

Buhari is working openly and we could see him trying to build relationships with various countries to bring in direct investment. It is not globetrotting if you are working.

Thief Obasanjo was globetrotting, Buhari is working.
People as you can see, this one jut became politically conscious last administration...
Photoshop go plenty be dat cos Buhari promised and failed as usual.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Nellybii: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm always confused whenever Zombies call Buhari "A Man Of Integrity, because I can't see any integrity in this man. A man that can deny what he said now in d next minute is a man with questionable & dubious character..

And who are you?
Nameless faceless nobody.
Your perspective is warped and bereft of substance. Shove your opinion down your asshole because either you like it or not PMB is your president and your father's president. He will continue to fight corruption and looting of our Commonwealth Dan Boro Uba ...
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Nellybii: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
ziccoit:

Don't waste your time responding to these people. Most of them are secondary school dropouts and semi illiterates. They can't even comprehend good English.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by ajebuter(f): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
Seriously, the future cannot be predicted. If you see a person in some difficult situation today, don't mock them cos it just might be you tomorrow.

Buhari keeps disappointing me. He is making me regret screaming SAI BABA on top of my voice last year. The most annoying thing is " i donated my hard earned money for his lies filled campaign".

You are disappointed.. I like your honesty..

So I bid you : GOOD MORNING
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by cutekhalifa(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
hohohohohohohoho grin I'm laughing in Swahili ....

desert Sahara report which side are u guys APC or PDP

dis one is confirmed back to back the mallam won't be happy ooooooo the dullard is not going to be happy,

I hope he won't send his underdogs Efcc and Dss after u guyz

the dullard when he traveling again
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by ajebuter(f): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Harwehroh1:
Its very easy to criticize..... U need to wear d shoe to know wia it pinches

Awero, that's exactly the point.

It was easy for Buhari to criticize and condemn previous governments.

Now that he is there and wearing the proverbial 'shoe', he would know where it really pinches.

1 Like

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Anwonspee(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
ziccoit:

The new lie Mohammed! Have your boss (Buhari) denied it?
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by ajebuter(f): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:
I thought they said Sahara reporters was an APC media outfit.. undecided

They are APC mouth piece trying to force their way into wailers' club

We got no need for them sha..

So,Make una keep them..
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by ajebuter(f): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Firefire:

Buhary is a FRAUDSTER!

Cc: Ajepako

Translated: Onimagomago ati onijibiti ni Buhari.. grin grin grin

Make I copy that alailopolo Aresa to ma npe gbogbo alatako Buhari ni IPOB

Ore, ko je ta si mi mo lati ojo ti mo ti foju e gbole yen.. won bii re.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Firefire(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
ajebuter:

Translated: Onimagomago ati onijibiti ni Buhari.. grin grin grin

Make I copy that alailopolo Aresa to ma npe gbogbo alatako Buhari ni IPOB

Ore, ko je ta si mi mo lati ojo ti mo ti foju gbole yen.. won bii re.. grin grin grin

Buhary ni awon agba npe ni, ONIJIBITI, ALAPARUTU, GBEWIRI. embarassed
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Melahou(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
ziccoit:

but did he come out to say it wasn't possible during campaign or that the campaign poster was a misinterpretation
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by ajebuter(f): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Firefire:

Buhary ni awon agba npe ni, ONIJIBITI, ALAPARUTU, GBEWIRI. embarassed

Add: Adibon, Ejo Oloro, Akeeke ati onibekebeke grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by sinistermind(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
THIS Is MURDER!!!!!
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by vigasimple(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Buhari is a typical opportunistic politician. Other than shouting and using military to intimidate anyone against himself, he is NOT a leader BUT a ruler.

No matter what benefits his dictatorial tendencies may have brought, he simply wanted to be 'President' That is just his ambition.

Corruption is NOT Nigeria major problem, it is one of our problem and the primary major problem is LACK OF TRUTH TELLING AND ACCEPTING.
Closely follow by Tribalism and religion.

The North are another major problem of Nigeria, they discourage and refuse to empower their people and use religion to brainwashed them.

As of today, there are at least 50millions illiterates and anywhere up to 20millions Almajiris in the North. That is not anything to be proud of.

Buhari himself other than his physical built, look and being of Fulani stock, BORN TO RULE people, he has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians in terms of leadership but entitlement mentality.

Anyone who said Abacha is not corrupt should be seriously consider as accomplices of corruption, and that is exactly what Buhari said several years ago.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
vigasimple:

Buhari is a typical opportunistic politician. Other than shouting and using military to intimidate anyone against himself, he is NOT a leader BUT a ruler.

No matter what benefits his dictatorial tendencies may have brought, he simply wanted to be 'President' That is just his ambition.

Corruption is NOT Nigeria major problem, it is one of our problem and the primary major problem is LACK OF TRUTH TELLING AND ACCEPTING.
Closely follow by Tribalism and religion.

The North are another major problem of Nigeria, they discourage and refuse to empower their people and use religion to brainwashed them.

As of today, there are at least 50millions illiterates and anywhere up to 20millions Almajiris in the North. That is not anything to be proud of.

Buhari himself other than his physical built, look and being of Fulani stock, BORN TO RULE people, he has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians in terms of leadership but entitlement mentality.

Anyone who said Abacha is not corrupt should be seriously consider as accomplices of corruption, and that is exactly what Buhari said several years ago.
Ur brain will never run outta ideas. Thumb Up Man

1 Like

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by abdoolorunwa(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
IT IS CALLED POLITICS. EVERYONE KNOWS DAT. HOW CAN YOU BE THAT DULL?
KAI NIGERIANS!!! LACK UNDERSTANDING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.