Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) (45854 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by richard870(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm always confused whenever Zombies call Buhari "A Man Of Integrity, because I can't see any integrity in this man. A man that can deny what he said now in d next minute is a man with questionable & dubious character..
You nailed it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by alaskido(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
If Buhari did not say all these things during his campaign, he should have come out at that time to debunk all the statements but instead he kept quiet. Even after he won the election, the same promises were being uttered. Is Buhari telling us that he did not see the billboards all over Nigeria or was he in the United States while the campaign was going on.

I do not know why some people love to argue blindly and support what is wrong (evil).
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Deprince12(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
ziccoit:

I disagree with you I had buhari my self not that some body told me, that's on the issue of making naira equal to dollar.
Can you beat your chest and swear with everything you have that Buhari actually and truly said what's on that poster?

See, we are all Nigerians and we know how people do most stupid things in the name of politics to deceive the people.

Things like this bring the issue of making Naira equal in value to dollar credited to Buhari when he didn't say so.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by dejibarbs: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
D kind of leader we need in dis country is our youth not an old age leaders
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by ffada(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
buhari is definitely in a state of #tohubohu grin shocked grin
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Integrity my anus. Calling mr. Ajala the man of integrity is an abuse and misuse of word. Buhari is not a man of integrity, he has not come to work but come to gallivate with tax payer's money.
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm always confused whenever Zombies call Buhari "A Man Of Integrity, because I can't see any integrity in this man. A man that can deny what he said now in d next minute is a man with questionable & dubious character..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by princeBlack77(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
ademega:
old things has passed away behold all things are now what??...
really? and the present govt is still complaining about the immediate past administration?

get sense bro embarassed[quote author=ademega post=43436149]old things has passed away behold all things are now what??...
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Gbams x 1000000000 angry. Buhari has been a hypocrite all his life. Suave liar. Very deceitful man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by vikeyz(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
It is well
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by ahaz: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Are You The One That Said It
this is really serious o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Alezy(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
Seriously, the future cannot be predicted. If you see a person in some difficult situation today, don't mock them cos it just might be you tomorrow.

Buhari keeps disappointing me. He is making me regret screaming SAI BABA on top of my voice last year. The most annoying thing is " i donated my hard earned money for his lies filled campaign".
Oh wonderful. ...I like that finally the veil is been removed from your eyes.

Alot of peeps here re still blinded to this simple truth.

1 Like

Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by magicalx(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Image123:
OBJ's travels had not paid off then. Paris Club forgave us our debts like 2005 but OBJ was always travelling round and nobody knew what he was up too. Unlike now, we all know what Buhari is up to, and we can see from OBJ's example that travelling round can have some good effects. Moreso, Buhari will not continue travelling round for 4 years, things will settle down. We are currently in a CRISES.

You Aare in a crises and the best thing to do is a world tour?
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Lotechi(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
if Buhari did nt say it,den who said it?ohhhhh my grandmother in the village dt does nt knw hw things are done!!!
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by free13: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by happney65: 6:45am On Mar 05, 2016
Harwehroh1:
Its very easy to criticize..... U need to wear d shoe to know wia it pinches

Still Expecting to read from you omoge..Thanks
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Image123(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
magicalx:

You Aare in a crises and the best thing to do is a world tour?

Sure, the "world tour" is not a sight seeing or shopping spree, is it? If you had a crises, say a fire or a medical emergency, would you sit at home or go out and get help? Nigeria obviously needs help and restoration. You don't get that sitting in Abuja and making calls or 2go chats. Ordinary admission, i'm sure you will go to the school as if you are the one going to type the admission list. Nigeria's needs are greater than academic admission.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by magicalx(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Image123:

Sure, the "world tour" is not a sight seeing or shopping spree, is it? If you had a crises, say a fire or a medical emergency, would you sit at home or go out and get help? Nigeria obviously needs help and restoration. You don't get that sitting in Abuja and making calls or 2go chats. Ordinary admission, i'm sure you will go to the school as if you are the one going to type the admission list. Nigeria's needs are greater than academic admission.

You zombies never cease to amaze me. So what has his travelling done so far? You have a crisises and the first option Is to travel not dialogue on Solutions and send your ministers out while you do mo're ground work. Let him keep travelling 4 years will soon be over
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Image123(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
magicalx:

You zombies never cease to amaze me. So what has his travelling done so far? You have a crisises and the first option Is to travel not dialogue on Solutions and send your ministers out while you do mo're ground work. Let him keep travelling 4 years will soon be over

Calling others rude names does not make you smart, get smart. Travelling is not a FIRST option, it is something that can be done while you dialogue on solutions and other options. What ground work do you think should have been done that is yet to be done, pushing wheelbarrows or climbing electric poles?
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by magicalx(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Image123:

Calling others rude names does not make you smart, get smart. Travelling is not a FIRST option, it is something that can be done while you dialogue on solutions and other options. What ground work do you think should have been done that is yet to be done, pushing wheelbarrows or climbing electric poles?

You and your paymasters know nothing about governance, you can't give what you don't have and the people your ogas are travelling to see can see their ineptitude and lack of direction!
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by emzila(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
you ve been confused since birth else, you had understand that Nigerian in 2003 was not worst as Buhari met it on ground in 2015. he has not failed in issues he can solve internally and he can't sit in Nigeria to solve those issues that involve the international community.
one thing is certain for me, I will choose Buhari over Jonathan 100 times if the two come as choices before me in 100 times.
and I will appreciate it if you point out those things he has denied.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Image123(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
magicalx:

You and your paymasters know nothing about governance, you can't give what you don't have and the people your ogas are travelling to see can see their ineptitude and lack of direction!

i'm not a politician, and nobody is paying me to express my views. It is naive and myopic to always assume that anybody not castigating government must be paid. Like AlJazeera aptly captured it, Buhari's travels aim to boost Nigeria's standing abroad, seek support on his crackdown on corruption, to talk on oil(its sale and pricing) and to encourage much needed investment on the country's ailing economy. These are the basics of governance that you have refused to see. Government is not magic, it is practical. Nations don't make agreements and sign bilaterals with ineptitude and lack of direction. Hurling insults and whining unreasonably is not the way forward. You forgot to tell what groundwork you think should have been done that is yet to be done.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by magicalx(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Image123:

i'm not a politician, and nobody is paying me to express my views. It is naive and myopic to always assume that anybody not castigating government must be paid. Like AlJazeera aptly captured it, Buhari's travels aim to boost Nigeria's standing abroad, seek support on his crackdown on corruption, to talk on oil(its sale and pricing) and to encourage much needed investment on the country's ailing economy. These are the basics of governance that you have refused to see. Government is not magic, it is practical. Nations don't make agreements and sign bilaterals with ineptitude and lack of direction. Hurling insults and whining unreasonably is not the way forward. You forgot to tell what groundwork you think should have been done that is yet to be done.

And his saintly ministers are not fit to do all the things you mentioned? You clearly have no point....
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by Image123(m): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
magicalx:

And his saintly ministers are not fit to do all the things you mentioned? You clearly have no point....

Who are his saintly ministers? What stops him from doing all the things i mentioned? You clearly have no excuse. Again, what groundwork do you think should have been done that is yet to be done.
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by davidif: 3:32am On Dec 02, 2016
Chei! see epic trolling. cheesy
Re: SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) by davidif: 3:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Please tell me this was photo shopped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures / Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada / Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.