Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! (1776 Views)

“My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by Manuiski(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmm, Things are happenning sha, some ladies deep down in their heart they will be like.

''I Can Never Propose To A Man'' And Deep inside their heart they are dying of love.

See Picture below, How a lady got on her kness and proposed to her man.

Isn't that sweet?
Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by agoro2u: 8:23am On Mar 03, 2016
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 03, 2016
Well, good for her! grin

Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 03, 2016
I just dey look una undecided

Yeah, warefa sad
Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by krak101(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2016
On behalf of OP

Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by Mariojane(f): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
the guy sef no dey shame. as a gentleman since she decides to take control he should have use his number 6 to raise the girl up and give her the ring not posing for pictures like M.U.M.U
Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by rawtouch: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
The guest put hand on her chest and another one is hiding behind the curtain
Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Although i can never exhibit that level of desperation

HML in advance
Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

HML in advance

Do you think he is less of a man for accepting his woman's proposal
Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you think he is less of a man for accepting his woman's proposal
No. In that situation, he better accept.
Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

No. In that situation, he better accept.

Lol @ 'better accept' ... grin
Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by IamLEGEND1: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mariojane:
the guy sef no dey shame. as a gentleman since she decides to take control he should have use his number 6 to raise the girl up and give her the ring not posing for pictures like M.U.M.U

MrsPhyno:
HML in advance
and if you ask them now,they'll say they want gender equality.

Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

and if you ask them now,they'll say they want gender equality.
I didn't say desperation is a bad thing, I just said it's desperation. It's not about genders by the way, its about personality.

Good to have you back sir grin
Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by onstelly(f): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
The only question I have is this and someone should please answer me
Who is going to wear the ring, the guy I guess since na the lady propose abi
Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by IamLEGEND1: 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I didn't say desperation is a bad thing, I just said it's desperation. It's not about genders by the way, its about personality.

Good to have you back sir grin
of coz it's about gender. it's only termed desperation by u folks if it's a woman doing the down-on-one-knee thing.
bt what do I know,you're the expert here(or so I've heard)....so I might be wrong.

+ it feels good to be back ma'am.
Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
of coz it's about gender. it's only termed desperation by u folks if it's a woman doing the down-on-one-knee thing.
bt what do I know,you're the expert here(or so I've heard)....so I might be wrong.

+ it feels good to be back ma'am.
it's termed desperation because it is desperation. desperation to get married, which isn't really wrong. it just is what it is grin
yes i'm the expert, you can prostrate for me grin

we missed u alot sah.
Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by Lsofdk(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

it's termed desperation because it is desperation. desperation to get married, which isn't really wrong. it just is what it is grin
yes i'm the expert, you can prostrate for me grin

we missed u alot sah.
you said you are an expert right undecided
does that look real to you
btw welcome back IamLEGEND1
Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by IamLEGEND1: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lsofdk:
btw welcome back íamNotlegend1
Thanks bruh!

Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by Dongorgon5(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Thanks bruh!
LOL
You're back with your funny memes
I've missed you bro.
Glad you're back.
Re: Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! by cutie88: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
D babe try shaa.... As for me i no fit do am

(1) (Reply)

Guyz:How Old Were You Disvirgined? Share The Fun Or Pain. / What is your favorite Love Making Position? / Why Hasnt This Gay Ass Iamdurent Been Banned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.