Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking (4453 Views)

Am Tired Of My Nyansh It's Too Much 4 My Liking (pics) / 9ja Girls Are Too Cheap For My Liking. / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]Good day Nairaland family,i'm quite worried and confused as i hit my keyboard button...without causing you much ado,straight to the matter!I met this extremely pretty igbo damsel about 6years ago when she accompanied her elder sister to my family house.I couldn't get my eyes off her the very moment i beheld her as the mere sight of her alone was breath-taking.I wish i could share some of her pics with you guys so you can see for yourselves but sorry you know i can't...LOL...Anyway,besides her demonstration of humility,respect and general good manners which should probably preceed every other thing,she also carries all the physical attribute that drives me berserk if you know what i mean.She's slim but not tall,very sexy,fair in complexion et al.We started dating sha eventually and dated for like 3years without sex (mutual consent) until we broke up.Not my fault though...so she suddenly emerged from the blue about a year ago begging to be taken back which i agreed after giving some thought to it.However,the problem is that she's not the Amaka i use to know as she has unbelievably put on weight that i can no longer play with her as i use to e.g. carrying her at will during romance which i like a lot...i still love her and she probably loves me much more but i've been hesitant in proposing marriage to her because of her weight.I mean i want to be able to carry my bride on the day of my wedding but how the hell can i given her current status?
Please i need your matured suggestions and possible solution to the plight i'm faced with...thanks and God bless as you throw them in.
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
I hate it when girls get fat.

Didn't read the Epistle tho' cool

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Try burn some fat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by sherif4owo(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
being fat no be disease .

advice her to slim down
help her to slim down .. (read the slimming tips and educate her)

BTW .. if you really love to marry her, her weight is not worth to be an hindrance to marrying her.

good luck

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Keyboard button ko...Piano Keyboard ni!

sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by JudgementHammer: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Chai I understand you very well. I hate such fatness too. Its not even about carrying them alone but they kinda become some uncontrollable mama or one big mommy just because of their stature and they lack smartness. Whereas you the hubby is still smart and young fit

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
You don't need to carry her... There are some things we don't have control over

Please give me amaka number lets do kill and divide
For 6 years I have worked so hard to add 5KG without success.. cry

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by wilybebsy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
So much dislike fat girls..... ALLERGIC TO FAT GIRLS

#TeamSlimGirls

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Unitedabby:
[color=#550000][/color]Good day Nairaland family,i'm quite worried and confused as i hit my keyboard button...without causing you much ado,straight to the matter!I met this extremely pretty igbo damsel about 6years ago when she accompanied her elder sister to my family house.I couldn't get my eyes off her the very moment i beheld her as the mere sight of her alone was breath-taking.I wish i could share some of her pics with you guys so you can see for yourselves but sorry you know i can't...LOL...Anyway,besides her demonstration of humility,respect and general good manners which should probably preceed every other thing,she also carries all the physical attribute that drives me berserk if you know what i mean.She's slim but not tall,very sexy,fair in complexion et al.We started dating sha eventually and dated for like 3years without sex (mutual consent) until we broke up.Not my fault though...so she suddenly emerged from the blue about a year ago begging to be taken back which i agreed after giving some thought to it.However,the problem is that she's not the Amaka i use to know as she has unbelievably put on weight that i can no longer play with her as i use to e.g. carrying her at will during romance which i like a lot...i still love her and she probably loves me much more but i've been hesitant in proposing marriage to her because of her weight.I mean i want to be able to carry my bride on the day of my wedding but how the hell can i given her current status?
Please i need your matured suggestions and possible solution to the plight i'm faced with...thanks and God bless as you throw them in.
lol sorry abt her weight tho
If u can't cope now dat she hasn't given birth
Wat will u do when she drops two kids for u cry
My candid advice..stylishly tell her u love her more wen she ws slim nd she shud hit the gym
On a 2nd thought, being fat is nt a disease tho.,love her for who she is

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
favoured234:

like criosly smiley I know how u can gain 10kg in 3months and it's sure..no medicine involved
Just by natural means..pm me

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Try burn some fat

grin grin evil[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
bardella1:
lol sorry abt her weight tho
If u can't cope now dat she hasn't given birth
Wat will u do when she drops two kids for u cry
My candid advice..stylishly tell her u love her more wen she ws slim nd she shud hit the gym
On a 2nd thought, being fat is nt a disease tho.,love her for who she is

self-deception at its peak tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Well if yer in love with her don't let her weight keep you from her.
Though I know it's a turn off for you,do you really want ta let her go over this

An Idea: cheesy
Suggest ta her that ya'll go on a weight loss journey tagther -you'll be motivater

Change the foods ya'll eat ta healthy foods or cut out/back on the more fatty foods ya'll eat

Work out tagther:
Bike riding
Swimming
Hiking
Jogging
Running etc.
Make it fun,Ya'll will enjoy it an stick ta it......hopefully grin

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Mimido2(f): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
just encourage her to slim down(and when she slims down u Will enjoy her)

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Unitedabby:
[/color]Good day Nairaland family,i'm quite worried and confused as i hit my keyboard button...without causing you much ado,straight to the matter!I met this extremely pretty igbo damsel about 6years ago when she accompanied her elder sister to my family house.I couldn't get my eyes off her the very moment i beheld her as the mere sight of her alone was breath-taking.I wish i could share some of her pics with you guys so you can see for yourselves but sorry you know i can't...LOL...Anyway,besides her demonstration of humility,respect and general good manners which should probably preceed every other thing,she also carries all the physical attribute that drives me berserk if you know what i mean.She's slim but not tall,very sexy,fair in complexion et al.We started dating sha eventually and dated for like 3years without sex (mutual consent) until we broke up.Not my fault though...so she suddenly emerged from the blue about a year ago begging to be taken back which i agreed after giving some thought to it.However,the problem is that she's not the Amaka i use to know as she has unbelievably put on weight that i can no longer play with her as i use to e.g. carrying her at will during romance which i like a lot...i still love her and she probably loves me much more but i've been hesitant in proposing marriage to her because of her weight.I mean i want to be able to carry my bride on the day of my wedding but how the hell can i given her current status?

[color=#990000]No advice today, come tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
favoured234:

That is a lie. Everyone can control his/her weight. Even if the weight issue is from the gene.
Eat balance diet with portion control, exercise regularly, be active, eat good portions of fruits and vegetables, then avoid or minimize stress. Make i see how body-fat go take accumulate for person body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Try burn some fat
i've even advised her not to consume unnecessary calories but she hasn't been committed....
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
sherif4owo:
being fat no be disease .

advice her to slim down
help her to slim down .. (read the slimming tips and educate her)

BTW .. if you really love to marry her, her weight is not worth to be an hindrance to marrying her.

good luck
point is she's beem lazy with exercise activities

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Keyboard button ko...Piano Keyboard ni!

sad

lolzz is that all you have to say?haba
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
skarlett:

I don't get u
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
JudgementHammer:
Chai I understand you very well. I hate such fatness too. Its not even about carrying them alone but they kinda become some uncontrollable mama or one big mommy just because of their stature and they lack smartness. Whereas you the hubby is still smart and young fit
on point bro!
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
favoured234:

Get ur point but i think in life,everyone has his/her own fantasy.This happens to be one of mine...hey but are you kidding me?struggled for 6years just to add 5kg?amazing! shocked
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
skarlett:

hahaha...funny!
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Well if yer in love with her don't let her weight keep you from her.
Though I know it's a turn off for you,do you really want ta let her go over this

An Idea: cheesy
Suggest ta her that ya'll go on a weight loss journey tagther -you'll be motivater

Change the foods ya'll eat ta healthy foods or cut out/back on the more fatty foods ya'll eat

Work out tagther:
Bike riding
Swimming
Hiking
Jogging
Running etc.
Make it fun,Ya'll will enjoy it an stick ta it......hopefully grin
great idea!*many huggs*
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mimido2:
just encourage her to slim down(and when she slims down u Will enjoy her)
lolzz...abi?thank you! smiley
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Unitedabby:
great idea!*many huggs*
mmm hmm smiley
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
skarlett:

No advice today, come tomorrow
come on be nice to thy brother nau!
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

That is a lie. Everyone can control his/her weight. Even if the weight issue is from the gene.
Eat balance diet with portion control, exercise regularly, be active, eat good portions of fruits and vegetables, then avoid or minimize stress. Make i see how body-fat go take accumulate for person body.
waow you sounded like an expert!big up man!
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by kayswag726: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Don't like fat girls too,the feeling u get throwing and carry ur lover in the bedroom giggling is very sweet, if she is fat now, wen she born, she will turn big mama for house, just work out together, cus u will motivate her, dnt let her do it alone, bt please don't because of that leave her, with time u will enjoy

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
lolzz. why my bae wants me to get fat.chai!! this world eeeh.me sef no want that kain mumu fat.e no go work for am.@op don't worry she may slim down after giving birth.it happens to some women ooo. except if nah her village winch cause the fatness.lolz

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
mmm hmm smiley
lolzz
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Unitedabby:
lolzz
You a giggly dude grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Do You Believe Church Girls Or S.U Exist? Photos / What Makes A Decent Lady Become A Nymphomaniac???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.