Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking (4476 Views)

Am Tired Of My Nyansh It's Too Much 4 My Liking (pics) / 9ja Girls Are Too Cheap For My Liking. / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
sherif4owo:
being fat no be disease .

advice her to slim down
help her to slim down .. (read the slimming tips and educate her)

BTW .. if you really love to marry her, her weight is not worth to be an hindrance to marrying her.

good luck
my sister leave that thing oo!BTW i'm worried about the health hazard involed in being overweighted such as heart related diseases so its not as if i'm being selfish
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
kayswag726:
Don't like fat girls too,the feeling u get throwing and carry ur lover in the bedroom giggling is very sweet, if she is fat now, wen she born, she will turn big mama for house, just work out together, cus u will motivate her, dnt let her do it alone, bt please don't because of that leave her, with time u will enjoy
ok sir i wont! smiley
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
duchess25:
lolzz. why my bae wants me to get fat.chai!! this world eeeh.me sef no want that kain mumu fat.e no go work for am.@op don't worry she may slim down after giving birth.it happens to some women ooo. except if nah her village winch cause the fatness.lolz
hahaha...its indeed true that "one man's meat is another man's poison."BTW winch ke?biko ooo...lol
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by iamrealdeji(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Unitedabby:
point is she's beem lazy with exercise activities
if she's lazy with exercise,then she's ready to lose you,let her know that directly or indirectly. Pressurize her to hit the gym

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
iamrealdeji:
if she's lazy with exercise,then she's ready to lose you,let her know that directly or indirectly. Pressurize her to hit the gym
k...i'll give that a shot!tnx again!
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
brandnew3:
I hate it when girls get fat.

Didn't read the Epistle tho' cool
We hate it when guys get fat too. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Speechless3:
hahahaha...she ija ni?
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by titi4fola(f): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Keyboard button ko...Piano Keyboard ni!

sad

funny youu!
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by vooyour(f): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
you clearly don't deserve her! leave her so she can find someone who can love her for who she is. and when she finds that guy who will encourage her to lose weight rather than condemn her, she'll be happier and more beautiful than ever. and you would have lost out
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Speechless3:

Speak for yourself, some ladies like it when their guy is chubby at least.

While, I cannot deal with a fat girl. How am I supposed to carry her laps on my shoulder during se*x?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
brandnew3:

While, I cannot deal with a fat girl. How am I supposed to carry her laps on my shoulder during se*x?
lmao...badt guy!!!!...i feel you sha!
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Unitedabby:
lmao...badt guy!!!!...i feel you sha!
True talk!!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
brandnew3:

Oh...same for guys

Work out more tongue
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Speechless3:

Oh...same for guys

Work out more tongue
I'm not fat, never will.
But fat guys can still be active but fat girls just lay like a log of wood and make us sweat it out. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Sunkyphil(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
she don turn iya apati grin
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
brandnew3:

I'm not fat, never will.
But fat guys can still be active but fat girls just lay like a log of wood and make us sweat it out. embarassed
Nah...too much bias in your posts grin
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Qualer: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
favoured234:
You don't need to carry her... There are some things we don't have control over

Please give me amaka number lets do kill and divide
For 6 years I have worked so hard to add 5KG without success.. cry

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Speechless3:
Nah...too much bias in your posts grin
Gender bias?
Yeah!
I hate fat girls and it's okay if a guy is fat with pot belly. cheesy
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
You a giggly dude grin
hmmm na so!
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
You a giggly dude grin
hmmm na so! grin
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Unitedabby:
hmmm na so! grin
Yes...Bye
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yes...Bye
safe journey!
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Unitedabby:
waow you sounded like an expert!big up man!
Yes, i am a gym enthusiast.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Yes, i am a gym enthusiast.
nice...i'm a very tall and slim guy but i dont toy with the gym until recently...i still do press ups and road walks though to maintain shape!
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Cmiller(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
Unitedabby:
[color=#550000][/color]Good day Nairaland family,i'm quite worried and confused as i hit my keyboard button...without causing you much ado,straight to the matter!I met this extremely pretty igbo damsel about 6years ago when she accompanied her elder sister to my family house.I couldn't get my eyes off her the very moment i beheld her as the mere sight of her alone was breath-taking.I wish i could share some of her pics with you guys so you can see for yourselves but sorry you know i can't...LOL...Anyway,besides her demonstration of humility,respect and general good manners which should probably preceed every other thing,she also carries all the physical attribute that drives me berserk if you know what i mean.She's slim but not tall,very sexy,fair in complexion et al.We started dating sha eventually and dated for like 3years without sex (mutual consent) until we broke up.Not my fault though...so she suddenly emerged from the blue about a year ago begging to be taken back which i agreed after giving some thought to it.However,the problem is that she's not the Amaka i use to know as she has unbelievably put on weight that i can no longer play with her as i use to e.g. carrying her at will during romance which i like a lot...i still love her and she probably loves me much more but i've been hesitant in proposing marriage to her because of her weight.I mean i want to be able to carry my bride on the day of my wedding but how the hell can i given her current status?
Please i need your matured suggestions and possible solution to the plight i'm faced with...thanks and God bless as you throw them in.
reduce your pap deposit in her account and more of outdoors exercise, it will help her
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Unitedabby(m): 12:50am On Mar 04, 2016
Cmiller:
reduce your pap deposit in her account and more of outdoors exercise, it will help her
Are you certain that could be a factor?is it scientifically proven?BTW believe it or not,we've never had s3x together let alone deposit 'pap' into her...i'm a principled guy! #seriously
Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

That is a lie. Everyone can control his/her weight. Even if the weight issue is from the gene.
Eat balance diet with portion control, exercise regularly, be active, eat good portions of fruits and vegetables, then avoid or minimize stress. Make i see how body-fat go take accumulate for person body.

What is the lie there..
Speaking for myself, genetics have a very strong role in my weight gain.
all the suggestion you have said i have done 2 steps ahead.

I went as far as knowing all these about me
Body Composition Analysis
Intracellular water
Extracellular water
Skeletal muscle mass
Body mass index
Percentage of body fat
Waist-to-hip ratio
mineral and protein content
body fat mass

even thought i am not underweight i wanted to add a little more and at a point the doctor said i should not bother since the family history shows that its more of genetic and doesnt pose any health threat. So you should know that some people needs extra extra to work on genetics.... how many people have the time and resources for these extra extras

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
bardella1:
like criosly smiley I know how u can gain 10kg in 3months and it's sure..no medicine involved
Just by natural means..pm me

Thanks swit...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex / Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis / Two Sexy Black Girls Fight Dirty (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.