Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

It Will Be Nairaland Fault If I Loose Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Will Be Nairaland Fault If I Loose Her (625 Views)

I Don't Want To Loose Her, She's Everything To Me! / My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... / I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Be Nairaland Fault If I Loose Her by Donicobone(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pls friends I need a good job urgently, my girlfriend just tendered me a red card because I don't have a job, I live in abuja pls I need it urgently before I loose my mind o if i don't have that girl back because am jobless u all will be held responsible try me. And for the record am also a teacher thank u.
Re: It Will Be Nairaland Fault If I Loose Her by Cutehector(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hahahahhahhahahhahahha grin

I laff at ur unrepentant foolishness.
Re: It Will Be Nairaland Fault If I Loose Her by Maxi112: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
so if d girl no leave u, u no go look for job?..

ur own done finish be that my guy

(1) no more oshofree

(2) even to see moni buy data come NL to threaten us no go dey again

(3) that babe u won die for, go dey jolly with one of ur nigger for ur hood.. u no go do anything

final advic to u my guy... quite her b4 she quites u... tell her to go u don't want her again, move on and look for beta job to do.. leave women alone... according to my friend Frank... person way no get money no suppose to dey keep gf na side chic u suppose to dey do.. I rest my case
Re: It Will Be Nairaland Fault If I Loose Her by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Since u are jobless, must u have a girlfriend
Re: It Will Be Nairaland Fault If I Loose Her by naijagobetter(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
you have already lose her, cos you decide not to be a real man, i pity you big time
Re: It Will Be Nairaland Fault If I Loose Her by Blakjewelry(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
No worry if she go, you go get a better job and a better babe
Re: It Will Be Nairaland Fault If I Loose Her by firstking01(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Misplaced priorityundecided
Re: It Will Be Nairaland Fault If I Loose Her by 2dice(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
In small Doctor voice Aja Black ere grin

(1) (Reply)

Does He Deserve Dis Or More Dan? / Why Do Guys Like It When You Dress Like A LovePeddler? / A Must Read For Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.